More than 1,000 dead birds fall from ...

More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

There are 10197 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Jan 2, 2011, titled More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

BEEBE, Ark. – Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7706 Oct 17, 2012
I Know wrote:
I'm a fat chick
Dumb and ugly also!
I Know

AOL

#7707 Oct 17, 2012
I Know.
Take

AOL

#7708 Oct 17, 2012
size doesen't matter unless you send it through the male
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7709 Oct 17, 2012
Take wrote:
size doesen't matter unless you send it through the male
That's not what she said.....
I Know

AOL

#7710 Oct 17, 2012
did you find my watch?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7711 Oct 17, 2012
I Know wrote:
did you find my watch?
Your proctologist did. He said he also found your head!
I Know

AOL

#7712 Oct 18, 2012
which one? why you using my Dr.? Why are closet gay's so hateful?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7713 Oct 18, 2012
I Know wrote:
Both of your heads! He is a good Dr. Born that way? I give up please explain to us why?
fifty1fifty

United States

#7715 Oct 18, 2012
I Know wrote:
Why do they ever come out of the closet? Please let them stay there forever, like wedge the door from the outside even? Speaking of birds, maybe bees too, ever saw a dog try to shag a cat?(:
Sick

United States

#7716 Oct 18, 2012
Not a one fell in Hoxie.
I Know

AOL

#7717 Oct 19, 2012
must be little Haiwatha, the gay bird killer's family.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7718 Oct 19, 2012
I shot 11 dove yesterday! Breast them, stick a jalapeno inside and wrap them in bacon and put them on the grill and you got yourself the start of a tasty meal!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#7719 Oct 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
I shot 11 dove yesterday! Breast them, stick a jalapeno inside and wrap them in bacon and put them on the grill and you got yourself the start of a tasty meal!
Good post. Thank you for at least staying on the topic of BIRDS. Some people here must not know how to read. I'll be having a wonderful dinner of elk meatloaf tonight and elk steak tomorrow night. I hope you enjoyed your dove meal yesterday. I hope today a dove poops on your head.
I Know

AOL

#7720 Oct 19, 2012
And an Elk poops on your porch. O and birds
I Know

AOL

#7721 Oct 19, 2012
according to Corbin Ky they had a bird drop abt the same time as Beebe
Old Army

Vilonia, AR

#7722 Oct 19, 2012
I Know wrote:
according to Corbin Ky they had a bird drop abt the same time as Beebe
What's your point?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7723 Oct 19, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Thank you for at least staying on the topic of BIRDS. Some people here must not know how to read. I'll be having a wonderful dinner of elk meatloaf tonight and elk steak tomorrow night. I hope you enjoyed your dove meal yesterday. I hope today a dove poops on your head.
I hope you enjoy your elk meatloaf and choke on an elk bone! Then instead of burying you they can just throw you outside in the yard for he black birds to discard of your body! Hope that was on topic enough for you....
I Know

AOL

#7724 Oct 19, 2012
It's happening every where not just not in Beebe Ar. I don't know if the earth quakes & gas leaks would be the cause of bird drop or not. I think corbin area has lots of mine entrances. Didn't hear of any fire crackers at Corbin. I didn't study the thread I was just passing through.

SE Michigan

#7725 Oct 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you enjoy your elk meatloaf and choke on an elk bone! Then instead of burying you they can just throw you outside in the yard for he black birds to discard of your body! Hope that was on topic enough for you....
Yes, that was pretty good, except for the part where you wished me dead. That wasn't very nice of you. I have never wished death on you, even though you are a liberal, and you kill sparrows and meadowlarks. BTW, meadowlarks ARE blackbirds, so this post is very much on topic.

SE Michigan

#7726 Oct 19, 2012
I Know wrote:
It's happening every where not just not in Beebe Ar. I don't know if the earth quakes & gas leaks would be the cause of bird drop or not. I think corbin area has lots of mine entrances. Didn't hear of any fire crackers at Corbin. I didn't study the thread I was just passing through.
It's happening everywhere? I have not yet seen any blackbirds falling out of the sky in Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benzos Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 12 hr Winner Is Olando 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Well Well 20,775
Because you know what you do and you read every... 13 hr See you reading 24
Democrats are Corrupt Sat Longhaul 2
Because you know what you do and you read every... Fri You read every word 11
Mesical malpractice attorney Jan 17 Dream on 2
News Man arrested after car hit boy trying to board bus Jan 10 Powerwraith 2

Little Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages