Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22491 Feb 20, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're this absolutely fine finacial expert and claim the economy is doing so wonderfully. I thought i would share some news, after all you keep up with everything. Just wanted to let you know that radio shack, game stop, jcpenny, sears and a whole bunch of other change discount stores most are closeing 200+ stores each national wide. But here's the clincher walmart are discussing right now about actually closing stores accross the nation wide. Now somebody so smart as you missed this. Now barney if walmart are actually talking about closeing some stores. You cannot sit there and tell me that the economy is doing so awesome if walmart is thinking about closing stores. Look it up if you don't believe because it true and this ain't no joke. And this proves i'm right. Your expert opinion on economy is full of crap.
So where did you see that each one of these companies are closing 200+ stores each and that Walmart was closing stores? Did your grandma come home and tell you that? I am sorry but you cannot always believe your grandma no matter how innocent and sweet she looks. I have looked up the information on what you claim to be true. There is none. What a joke. Just like republicans to take hearsay and report it as fact.
spook

Hardy, AR

#22492 Feb 20, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>So where did you see that each one of these companies are closing 200+ stores each and that Walmart was closing stores? Did your grandma come home and tell you that? I am sorry but you cannot always believe your grandma no matter how innocent and sweet she looks. I have looked up the information on what you claim to be true. There is none. What a joke. Just like republicans to take hearsay and report it as fact.
Are you so lonely,cant you get anyone to talk to you,but you are correct [you do know nothing].
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22493 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so but it won't be as historic as your long internet relationship with Dorner and your defense of his left wing liberal rampage! I hope you live long enough to have breakfast with Ayers and his libtard bride!
You're the best cheap entertainment I've found on this topic in quite some time, thanks.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22494 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Old barney somebody forgot to tell when a person who acts like he knows everything and is so misimformed sure as yourself. Just because you yourself believe it doesn't make it true. And it's quite obvious to me you believe everything that the liberal news media outlets tell you. Talk about gullible.
Nice sentence structure.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#22495 Feb 20, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. Can you say the same? Everything I said was true. Post something I said that was false.
Your name
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22496 Feb 20, 2013
spook wrote:
<quoted text>Are you so lonely,cant you get anyone to talk to you,but you are correct [you do know nothing].
Talk about lonely.

Viola Topix.

Are there any single women left around Viola anymore?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22501 Feb 21, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I back everything I say with factual evidence and posts every single time I am questioned. If I am wrong or believe another way then I rightfully say so in my thesis. No sir I do not move on to a new post until you spew your "koolaid" rhetoric. I have repeatedly posted websites and links along with copy and pasting articles and laws from respectable sources such as the Huffington Post, NY Times, LA Times, Wallstreet Journel, and countless others. You, however, have said you would never open a link I posted or believe any source. So who is being naive? I am not a so called "taker" as you keep saying I am, but if you want to still believe so as most republicans tend to do with the truth then by all means please "continue governor". Like I said kindness, compassion, empathy, and sympathy must not have been one of those "core family values" that was taught. You know I believe Jesus taught something like that. I am agnostic, but I do believe that he had alot of each one of those things I mentioned above, according to the writings. Anyways, you may say it will pass, but we all know one thing. If republicans do not change their ways of thinking, the democratic party will be in power for decades. So, while one may pass as a bad case of the "runs", others will follow in their footsteps. Good luck on the up comming elections. LOL. Your party is going to need it.
You act like democrats are in power. LOL! They had the house, senate and Presidency for two years and all they did was cram a big tax health care down Americas throat. The American people then kicked most of thsoe democrats to the curb in the house. Politics is cyclycal and if you were old enough and smart enough you would knowm that. The democrats won't be in power for decades. You crack me up. After this idiot Obama finishes tearing this country down America just might go the other way for decades so buckle up and enjoy your liberal ride now while you can. Obviously everything is working out great for you and all your lib friends, so enjoy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22502 Feb 21, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. Can you say the same? Everything I said was true. Post something I said that was false.
"Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better"

There you go, we are not growing and becoming stronger, and business is not doing better. YOU should never use the words COMMON SENSE in your rants until you get some!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22503 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the best cheap entertainment I've found on this topic in quite some time, thanks.
Now that's original.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22504 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about lonely.
Viola Topix.
Are there any single women left around Viola anymore?
Are you asking him out? After all you are a great big fat woman looking for any man correct? You have posted previously about your woman hood. Ask him out the right way and he might consider..
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22505 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text> They listed the companies. I did research. Jcpenny, radio shack, gamestop, sears, a bunch of other stores most stores are closing 200+ stores nation wide.
All the business' you mentioned have been non-competitive for years, stands to reason they're thinking of closing stores. Check out Dollar General and the other Dollar Store brands.
<quoted text>
You know economy is getting bad if walmart is discussing about closing stores. Walmart release their figures for february sales numbers, they said it was a complete disaster.
That's odd, Wal-Mart usually waits until a months over before releasing that months figures.

Wall-Mart isn't as competitively priced anymore, and their insistence on pricing differently according to location is costing them in the smaller markets. Besides there are many of their small stores needing replacement, stores no longer meeting a particular areas needs due to growth and demand.

It has been a great year for stockholders.

I don't think you really comprehend changing markets and your news source is flawed.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22506 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking him out? After all you are a great big fat woman looking for any man correct? You have posted previously about your woman hood. Ask him out the right way and he might consider..
Tell us another interesting tidbit about Tesla and your relationship with him. What great scientist are you interested in becoming friends with currently.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22507 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us another interesting tidbit about Tesla and your relationship with him. What great scientist are you interested in becoming friends with currently.
Are you asking me out? Did that other man already turn you down? You should really ask Barny out he seems more like your type. I would really have to dumb down my conversation to get on your level. I don't even think I could fake loosing 100 IQ points in order to converse with you over dinner. Ask Barney out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22508 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
All the business' you mentioned have been non-competitive for years, stands to reason they're thinking of closing stores. Check out Dollar General and the other Dollar Store brands.
<quoted text>
That's odd, Wal-Mart usually waits until a months over before releasing that months figures.
Wall-Mart isn't as competitively priced anymore, and their insistence on pricing differently according to location is costing them in the smaller markets. Besides there are many of their small stores needing replacement, stores no longer meeting a particular areas needs due to growth and demand.
It has been a great year for stockholders.
I don't think you really comprehend changing markets and your news source is flawed.
What do you invest in and how much have you made this year?
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22509 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking me out? Did that other man already turn you down? You should really ask Barny out he seems more like your type. I would really have to dumb down my conversation to get on your level. I don't even think I could fake loosing 100 IQ points in order to converse with you over dinner. Ask Barney out.
It would seem to the casual observer that if you were to lower your IQ a hundred points you would be a major exhibit at the SPAM® Museum.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2126
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22510 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What do you invest in and how much have you made this year?
Enough to be completely debt free, with a little left over.

Unlike you, not a penny of it came from government coffers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22511 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem to the casual observer that if you were to lower your IQ a hundred points you would be a major exhibit at the SPAM® Museum.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2126
That would be good for you because then you would have somebody that could understand you for a change..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22512 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough to be completely debt free, with a little left over.
Unlike you, not a penny of it came from government coffers.
JEALOUS much! LMAO!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#22513 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text> I get my news from wnd.com . They like having people know the actually truth, so they can back up what you read. Because i absolutely hate being lied to and no i don't believe anything i read until i check out and find proof. Then i do research, 100% i what i read on that web site has always been true. They listed the companies. I did research. Jcpenny, radio shack, gamestop, sears, a bunch of other stores most stores are closing 200+ stores nation wide. You know economy is getting bad if walmart is discussing about closing stores. Walmart release their figures for february sales numbers, they said it was a complete disaster. I know this ain't good news but i want to know the truth so i know whats coming. Better to be prepared than caught off guard. This is what i've read do you own research, you will find i'm not kidding. Nope didn't hear from grandma both mine passed away along time ago.
February 13, 2008, WND announced that a confidential out-of-court settlement had been reached with Jones A settlement statement jointly drafted by all parties in the lawsuit stated that a Freedom of Information Act request showed that the allegations had been false, and that WND had misquoted sources.

The book was about to go on sale when Obama released his long-form birth certificate, in effect making Farah, WND, Corsi and the title of Corsi’s book look ridiculous. WND’s complaint accused Esquire, reporter Mark Warren and parent company Hearst Communications Inc. of defaming WND and demanded nearly $250 million in damages.

This week, U.S. District Judge Rosemary M. Collyer saw otherwise, ruling that Esquire’s article was protected under the First Amendment as satirical expression related to a matter of public interest.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22514 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
JEALOUS much! LMAO!
Why would anyone be envious of a idiot like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 19,281
arkansas schutzhund (Feb '12) 11 hr haha 35
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 22 hr Sonny Boy 10,061
Recycling hypocrisy Sun Diplod 1
lookin for Tamara Hart Sep 27 old friend 1
Where do Blacks trick-or-treat in Little Rock? Sep 27 WARRIOR 4
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Sep 27 Guest 854

Little Rock Jobs

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Rock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]