jennifer

Newport, AR

#1 Apr 10, 2012
I was looking for tattoo removal options and found that UAMS offers laser tattoo removal services. Can anyone tell me about your personal experience with them, and mostly I want to know about the cost and number of sessions used? jennifersue87@yahoo.com
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#2 Apr 10, 2012
jennifer wrote:
I was looking for tattoo removal options and found that UAMS offers laser tattoo removal services. Can anyone tell me about your personal experience with them, and mostly I want to know about the cost and number of sessions used? jennifersue87@yahoo.com
Congradulations for finally waking up and "de-skanking" your body. Good luck!
jennifer

Newport, AR

#3 Apr 27, 2012
still wanting to know
Shay

Sherwood, AR

#4 Apr 28, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Congradulations for finally waking up and "de-skanking" your body. Good luck!
Tattoos are a form of expression & art. Some people like Van Gough paintings on canvas. Some like murals on walls. Others like tattoos on skin. It is your body, your choice. If you don't like it, don't look. While I personally think some people take tattooing to the extreme, that is only my opinion. It is their body & they made that choice & they have to live with it. I have only 1 tattoo & it has a very personal meaning for me. It wasn't like I went out, hot drunk & said 'oh I wanna get a skull tattoo on my forehead'. My is on ankle & symbolizes my struggle with Polycystic Ovarian Disease that I have to live with each & every day. So not everyone who has a tattoo is 'skanky'. That's like saying everyone who posts mean comments (like yours) on Topix is a moron. Jennifer I don't know anything about the tattoo removal but I hope you find the answers you ate looking for.
John harrison

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 30, 2012
I haven't tried UAMS but tried one of the spas and a plastic surgeon. There's a place I found on the internet that I want to try, but can't remember the name.

Since: May 12

Canton, TX

#7 May 30, 2012
There is something at walmart called wrecking balm that helped a friend of mine.
trythis

United States

#8 May 30, 2012
Why dont you try God! For thats the only help you need. I personally have several tatts and they all mean something personal to me and me alone.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#9 May 31, 2012
trythis wrote:
Why dont you try God! For thats the only help you need. I personally have several tatts and they all mean something personal to me and me alone.
That's all well and good if you have them under your normal clothing for you to cherish for a lifetime. It's when you go out in public with weird and hidden meanings exposed on your body billboard where you can't wear an explanation around your neck that make you a spectacle. The ONLY good point is that you fit in well with the Saturday night crowd at Walmart.
lolollom

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jun 1, 2012
thomas, if you bring your ugly dog out in public for a walk, i don't ask you to hide your girlfriend do i? She is truly beautiful to you while we might not see the same glamour. And if you are both walking a real dog, make sure its uglier than both of ypu.
shay

Euless, TX

#11 Jun 1, 2012
lolollom wrote:
thomas, if you bring your ugly dog out in public for a walk, i don't ask you to hide your girlfriend do i? She is truly beautiful to you while we might not see the same glamour. And if you are both walking a real dog, make sure its uglier than both of ypu.
Lmoa!!
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#12 Jun 16, 2012
lolollom wrote:
thomas, if you bring your ugly dog out in public for a walk, i don't ask you to hide your girlfriend do i? She is truly beautiful to you while we might not see the same glamour. And if you are both walking a real dog, make sure its uglier than both of ypu.
Well at least when you go to a carnival or fair, you can feel right at home and blend in with the workers.
Kelly Wayne

India

#13 Sep 17, 2012
you can have your tattoo removed easily at home using home laser tattoo removal machine. They are very safe. It doesn't take much time or precautions. You will need to make a plan for it, depending on the age, color, size you may need 4 to 8 procedures.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Sep 17, 2012
jennifer wrote:
I was looking for tattoo removal options and found that UAMS offers laser tattoo removal services. Can anyone tell me about your personal experience with them, and mostly I want to know about the cost and number of sessions used? jennifersue87@yahoo.com
Good for you. Go get that tramp stamp removed. Tatoos are PATHETIC especially on women when gravity starts to take over. At least you are starting to get a little smarter now. Good luck!
Marie

Jacksonville, AR

#15 Nov 30, 2013
Spcwife89 wrote:
There is something at walmart called wrecking balm that helped a friend of mine.


Um NO Wrecking Balm does not work. You will only spend a lot of time and effort to be disappointed
Marie

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Nov 30, 2013
I think its pretty sad that someone cannot come to the UAMS website and learn about tattoo removal without being bashed at some point... Yeah, you've shown your maturity
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Dec 1, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tattoos are a form of expression & art. Some people like Van Gough paintings on canvas. Some like murals on walls. Others like tattoos on skin. It is your body, your choice. If you don't like it, don't look. While I personally think some people take tattooing to the extreme, that is only my opinion. It is their body & they made that choice & they have to live with it. I have only 1 tattoo & it has a very personal meaning for me. It wasn't like I went out, hot drunk & said 'oh I wanna get a skull tattoo on my forehead'. My is on ankle & symbolizes my struggle with Polycystic Ovarian Disease that I have to live with each & every day. So not everyone who has a tattoo is 'skanky'. That's like saying everyone who posts mean comments (like yours) on Topix is a moron. Jennifer I don't know anything about the tattoo removal but I hope you find the answers you ate looking for.
Tattoos are for insecure stupid people. If it's such great art work why don't you put a big one on your face?
Seth

Russellville, AR

#18 Mar 22, 2014
John harrison wrote:
I haven't tried UAMS but tried one of the spas and a plastic surgeon. There's a place I found on the internet that I want to try, but can't remember the name.
Did u ever find a good tattoo removal place? I'm looking now
Mary

Clarks Summit, PA

#19 Jun 22, 2014
Tattoo Removal Cream - http://profade.com/... I've been using this stuff for 2 months and have been noticing a difference. The lighter shades have really been fading and more recently the darker colors have been going away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
What lawyers in littlerock are part of a drug ring Sat miller 2
ashley bearden Dec 23 Marty McFlizzle 3
Men who sleep with their parent until they're 7... Dec 21 Messed with the w... 1
if you get this please do not buy firewood from... Dec 16 ananomous 1
jay hamilton Dec 16 joey p 1
Body Found in Little Rock Ditch, Identified as ... Dec 16 Intelligent Stand... 1
Little Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Rock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:27PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17