hair extensions??
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jessica

Little Rock, AR

#1 Feb 6, 2007
anyone who knows someone who do hair extensions in little rock?

either answer here or by [email protected]

Thanks!!
Mondi

Bryant, AR

#2 Apr 10, 2007
I do hair extensions at Salon Corde' in Little Rock. The brand is HairDreams brand strand on strand bonding.
Christina

Rockville Centre, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2007
Hi everyone, My name is Christina Oliva, and Iíve been doing Hair Extensions for almost 3 years now..I work out of my home, or I come right to your house..The system I use is the safest hair extension system avaible today..To describe it simply, it is a strand by strand method clipped in by a tiny bead that matches the color of your roots ( so they lay invisibly on your scalp)..There is absolutely NO glue, breakage, protein, heat, or tracking..Itís simple to care for and glamorous results! I have healthy virgin hair and wear 50 for volume..I wouldnít put anything damaging to my head, or take any risks with my hair if I didnít believe in this product..For more information visit my website

http://web.mac.com/christinaoliva/iWeb/www.ha...

or email me at [email protected] to schedule a consultation! Thanks Ladies
Paulo Mendes

Coimbra, Portugal

#4 Apr 23, 2007
Hallo everyone, My name is Paulo, I'm from Portugal, and I have a company who represent a brand Hairdreams, and I'm very satisfied whith Hairdreams, is top 1 in the world, are very quality.
Sorry my inglish
[email protected]
Ciao
Paulo
lynette

Perth, Australia

#5 May 4, 2007
Help I have hairdream extensions and I love them. Does anyone know anyone in australia who does them? if so I will fly anywhere to have them re-done.
desperately seeking lynette.
Hedwich

Weesp, Netherlands

#6 Aug 23, 2007
I've heaerd about Hairdreams and would like to know where to get, buy, import it. As people say it is the ultimate.

Ajuda, help, aide moi, Urgent.
[email protected]
Hedwich

Weesp, Netherlands

#7 Aug 23, 2007
I've heard about Hairdreams and would like to know where to get, buy, import it. As people say it is the ultimate.

Ajuda, help, aide moi, Urgent.
[email protected] (this is right)
Brittany Grant Bryant AR

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2007
I would like to have hair extensions by you Mondi and I just wanted to know if you will email me the prices and how you apply them please thank you. [email protected]
Debbie Cooper McDonald

North Little Rock, AR

#9 Sep 12, 2007
I would like to meet with you to see if I am a candidate for extension. Will you email me @ [email protected] about an appt time, cost and where you are? Thank you. I am ready to have longer hair...mine has been short for years!!
Thank you...
Debbie Cooper McDonald

Benton, AR

#10 Sep 12, 2007
the above was to Mondi!!!!!
Megan Hill

Benton, AR

#11 Sep 13, 2007
I would love to have hair extensions by you Mondi if possible. Would you please email me the prices and possible times i would be able to come and see you.
Thanks
Megan Hill

Benton, AR

#12 Sep 13, 2007
the above message....my email is [email protected]
Bekzod Begmatov

Uzbekistan

#13 Sep 19, 2007
Hi

I am Bekzod Begmatov of Uzbekistan. I sell raw virgin human hair, dark colors, 30cm+. UNWORKED. Mostly straight with some naturally wavy. Single drawn. Ponytailed.

Price per kg is 300 eur. Shipment charge for deliver country included. Prepayment either by WU or wire transfer.

Minimum samples order ONE kg. ONE kg of 30cm+.

To be shipped by DHL. This is serious offer so please let me know. thanks

and serious inquiries PLEASE.

Bekzod
OGUZ

Istanbul, Turkey

#14 Sep 28, 2007
I AM INTRESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT WE WILL COME TO UZBEKISTAN NEXT WEEK I NEED TO CONTACT WITH YOU OUR COMPANY IN TURKEY PLEASE E MAIL ME [email protected] your phone number to call you thank you
Bekzod Begmatov wrote:
Hi
I am Bekzod Begmatov of Uzbekistan. I sell raw virgin human hair, dark colors, 30cm+. UNWORKED. Mostly straight with some naturally wavy. Single drawn. Ponytailed.
Price per kg is 300 eur. Shipment charge for deliver country included. Prepayment either by WU or wire transfer.
Bekzod
ODED

Cordoba, Argentina

#15 Nov 20, 2007
WE ARE WHOLESALERS OF SOUTH AMERICAN HAIR
located in argentina
ALL VIRGIN PONY TAIL. MINIMUM ORDERS - 5 KG, PLS SEE OUR PRICES and photos IN www.human-hair.net
WE ALSO SELL HIGH QUALITY WIGS, MULTIDIRECTIONAL AND EXTENSIONS WITH KERATINE, ALL HAND MADE, DARK COLORS (2, 4, 6) SHIPMENT - DHL AND FEDEX
NOW IN STOCK - 30- 35 CM, 35-40 CM, 40-45 CM
FOR LONGER LENGTHS PLS ORDER 7 DAYS BEFORE SHIPMENT. EXTENSIONS - ALL MEASURES. [email protected]
Sal

Naumburg, Germany

#16 Dec 9, 2007
"No Thankyou" I don't think this can be taken seriously!!!!.
Bekzod Begmatov

Uzbekistan

#17 Dec 11, 2007
Hi

Bekzod
Milana

Uzbekistan

#18 Dec 18, 2007
Bekzod Begmatov wrote:
Hi
Bekzod
Thank you. Really nice
Jerry

Vilonia, AR

#19 Dec 30, 2007
Mondi wrote:
I do hair extensions at Salon Corde' in Little Rock. The brand is HairDreams brand strand on strand bonding.
Mondi, if you are still out there, I would like to talk to you about meeting with my wife for extension please. [email protected] - Thanks
JENNIFER

Rison, AR

#20 Feb 3, 2008
Mondi wrote:
wILL YOU EMAIL ME A PRICE LIST TO [email protected]
tHANKS SO MUCH i CAN NOT FIND ANYONE WHO DOES A GOOD JOB AND THAT THEY WILL STAY IN FOR AWHILE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Samson 20,104
stalking and harassing Sun darrly 3
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list Aug 28 Srilaura 3
Best Divorce Attorney (Jul '14) Aug 27 Guest 2
Searching for Rob who was in navy in Millington... Aug 27 Searching 1
zoosk janie35 Aug 26 dark ghost 1
stay away from keith harris- he works for carpe... (Jan '09) Aug 25 Lazy guy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages