ashdown public school system

ashdown public school system

Posted in the Little-River Forum

Kim Stanley

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2011
As a concerned parent of a student at Ashdown High School I wudjust like 2 know if there are other parents out there that feel their child has been wronged or let down by the system that our tax dollars pay for. I have found out a few disturbing things since my son hs been suspended concerning the supervision and security of he school. Including the cameras that have been down for approximately 3 weeks when I asked to see them. Also of one teacher that was watching two classrooms. When I continued to press for answers I was told that our conversation was going to be terminated by the principal Mr.Ledford. I had several unanswered questions that I addressed the supt. and have still only recieved an answer to one of those questions because he is busy. Is something wrong with this picture? All I asked for was answers and my son to be treated fairly and i recieved neither. I know there are others here that have been done the same way. I would love to hear your story because I will not take this I will stand up for what I believe is right not only for my son but for the other students of AHS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone Apr '16 Help_Find 1
Little River Music Thread (Jul '14) Nov '15 Musikologist 4
celebrations (Nov '13) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News HCPD: Woman found dead in Little River (Jun '13) Nov '14 luv2bnude 7
Little River Foreclosures and Short Sales (Feb '11) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 2
Power outage (Oct '13) Jul '14 Poncho Border Jumper 3
News North Myrtle Beach police arrest a Teen Moma Je... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Rick James 2

Little-River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little-River Mortgages