Motorcyclist dies in North Myrtle Bea...

Motorcyclist dies in North Myrtle Beach accident

There are 4 comments on the WPDE story from May 17, 2011, titled Motorcyclist dies in North Myrtle Beach accident. In it, WPDE reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , Motorcycle , Accident , DUI , North Myrtle Beach , Little River , Sea Coast Medical Center , Rocky Lane Huneycutt , Larry Hardee , Spring Harley Rally Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick says Rocky Lane Huneycutt, 49, of Albemarle, N.C., died A just before 6:00 p.m. after his motorcycle was hit by a truck in North ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPDE.

A Friend

Oakboro, NC

#1 May 18, 2011
It's so sad that a good mans life had to end because of one mans negligence. It's difficult for me to believe that his death was caused by someone that took an oath at one point to protect others. Rocky was a wonderful man, with a big heart an lost of friends and a renewed faith in God....his life was taken too soon!
Concerned Biker

Albemarle, NC

#2 May 18, 2011
May is Motorcycle Awareness month and this is a horrible tragedy. I didn't know Rocky personally but I knew of him and it is very sad that he would lose his life not only during the one month out of the year that people are being reminded to "look twice, save a life, motorcycles are everywhere" but in the one place this week where you would expect the local citizens to be more aware of motorcyclists because of the annual event going on. I offer my prayers and condolences for his family.
A Friend

Albemarle, NC

#3 May 18, 2011
Rocky I know you can see all of us from heaven now but we all miss you very much..It was only a week ago when i was working with my dad how you called me "Little Jeff". That made me so proud that you thought of me like my dad.. My family misses you so much rocky and my dad especially. Ride that Harley into the gates of heaven Rock. And wait for us at the door...
Friend

Montréal, Canada

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Rocky was a great man always caring for others more than himself. He was a Godly man. He has a beautiful family who will miss him dearly. His brother Craig, sister inlaw Vicky whobwas a Godly influence on him all his adult life. He was a ball of fun and enjoyed sportscso much and his job! He thrived on people. It's too bad SC allows no helmet. However he is Gods child and it was his time. Its hard to fathom. He will be missed forever and loved. He was a true human being adored by everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little River Music Thread (Jul '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 3
celebrations (Nov '13) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News HCPD: Woman found dead in Little River (Jun '13) Nov '14 luv2bnude 7
Little River Foreclosures and Short Sales (Feb '11) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 2
Power outage (Oct '13) Jul '14 Poncho Border Jumper 3
News North Myrtle Beach police arrest a Teen Moma Je... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Rick James 2
Debate: Marijuana - Little-River, SC (Jun '12) Sep '13 Anonymous 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little-River Mortgages