With Myrtle Beach Real Estate At a Re...

With Myrtle Beach Real Estate At a Record Low, Now is the Time ...

There are 13 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 7, 2008, titled With Myrtle Beach Real Estate At a Record Low, Now is the Time .... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Recent record foreclosures in the housing market bring opportunities to purchase homes at historic low rates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Hang-em-High

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Feb 13, 2008
Only a fool would buy now, the market here is still on a downward slide and soon to be a full fledged avalanche.
nick

Abingdon, MD

#2 Sep 17, 2008
plus taxes are about to go up
Boycott Myrtle Beach

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Boycott Myrtle Beach. Please do not spend your hard earned money in a city that Hates everyone, except the upper class as they like to be called. Its simple,stay at any beach town outside the city limits,play, sun have fun. Just dont do it in the city of mb...
Hypocritical Hoteliers

AOL

#5 Sep 20, 2008
Hypocritical Hoteliers Don't Live In MB

they have their multi million dollar cash cow properties in town, but these plutocrats have made so much money on the beach, they don't have to live there. They live out in quiet rural areas on the river in their plantation homes. Or maybe in an upscale gated and walled compound away from the madding crownd and noise of the bikers.

These hotel owner hypocrites could care less about the common folk trying to raise a family in town. So they tell the bikers to bring it on and charge them double and triple rates. And so, bikers come on their hogs and rockets, bringing with them all their their noise and lewd behavior.

Some of the hypocritical hoteliers don't even have a hotel in town. They pay no city taxes at all. Yet they want MB City and its residents to suffer through the month of May so they can gouge the bikers. My arse! They are just as bad as the promoters and web page owners from out of state. Take all the money out of MB you can and leave the trash for residents to deal with.

If you bikers have such a good deal going, isn't there some other place clammoring for your business? Please. Go there and with our blessings.
Screamineagle

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2008
Hypocritical Hoteliers wrote:
Hypocritical Hoteliers Don't Live In MB
they have their multi million dollar cash cow properties in town, but these plutocrats have made so much money on the beach, they don't have to live there. They live out in quiet rural areas on the river in their plantation homes. Or maybe in an upscale gated and walled compound away from the madding crownd and noise of the bikers.
These hotel owner hypocrites could care less about the common folk trying to raise a family in town. So they tell the bikers to bring it on and charge them double and triple rates. And so, bikers come on their hogs and rockets, bringing with them all their their noise and lewd behavior.
Some of the hypocritical hoteliers don't even have a hotel in town. They pay no city taxes at all. Yet they want MB City and its residents to suffer through the month of May so they can gouge the bikers. My arse! They are just as bad as the promoters and web page owners from out of state. Take all the money out of MB you can and leave the trash for residents to deal with.
If you bikers have such a good deal going, isn't there some other place clammoring for your business? Please. Go there and with our blessings.
This is your brain on drugs. I'm sure Detroit residents feel the same about automakers as do the residents of Pittsburgh feel about the Steelmakers. Hoteliers in Myrtle Beach take the biggest risk investing in this area, employ the most people, pay the most taxes and absorb the lions share of the insurance, and spend the money that promotes this area.

Yes, we have expectations.
nuckingfuts

Columbia, SC

#8 Sep 23, 2008
Why so much hate toward the beach? And surfer Dan "The darkies have taken over" what a narrow minded piece of manure you are... Myrtle Beach has been rated number 1 beach destination in the US according to Yahoo Travel.. Stay where you are cause we don't want your type here anyway...
bnb

Lovettsville, VA

#9 Oct 6, 2008
im heading down that way next week could someone please tell me how the weather and gas prices are?

Since: Oct 08

Hartsville, SC

#10 Oct 6, 2008
Screamineagle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your brain on drugs. I'm sure Detroit residents feel the same about automakers as do the residents of Pittsburgh feel about the Steelmakers. Hoteliers in Myrtle Beach take the biggest risk investing in this area, employ the most people, pay the most taxes and absorb the lions share of the insurance, and spend the money that promotes this area.
Yes, we have expectations.
MB bikers are tourists.... but not all tourists are bikers, your analogy pretends that the hotels only chance of putting a head in a bed is that we allow bikers to run free and take over our fair city and we are doomed if we loose that money for a few short days.... not so I tell you.

I wonder about the LOST business from CONVENTIONS and families that refuse to subject themselves to the bikers.... the lost business can be replaced the reputation cant.

NOw is a GREAT time to buy almost ANYTHING..... the entire country is on sale!!!
Trvman

Glendale Springs, NC

#11 Oct 6, 2008
Icccceeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
MB bikers are tourists.... but not all tourists are bikers, your analogy pretends that the hotels only chance of putting a head in a bed is that we allow bikers to run free and take over our fair city and we are doomed if we loose that money for a few short days.... not so I tell you.
I wonder about the LOST business from CONVENTIONS and families that refuse to subject themselves to the bikers.... the lost business can be replaced the reputation cant.
NOw is a GREAT time to buy almost ANYTHING..... the entire country is on sale!!!
Gas should be about 3.50 and it is nice now, but who knows what it will be like next week. Water is still warm enough to swim in.

Since: Oct 08

Charlotte, NC

#12 Oct 6, 2008
Crude is under $100 per barrell so we should see much lower prices in the near future
bnb

Lovettsville, VA

#13 Oct 7, 2008
thank you trvman

“Politicians are like diapers”

Since: May 08

Marietta, GA

#14 Oct 7, 2008
In Conway, gas prices are as low as $3.35.
Bye MB

Manchester Township, NJ

#18 Feb 6, 2009
Maybe if you got the strip clubs to only take credit cards it would lose its appeal to bikers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Beware Aug '17 We know 1
Beware (Jul '17) Jul '17 Scammed 1
Little River Music Thread (Jul '14) May '17 Musikologist 6
Bridgewater academy (Mar '17) Mar '17 Parent 1
News Police investigate reports of loud booms in Lit... (Jan '17) Jan '17 3hour state worker 2
Looking for someone (Apr '16) Apr '16 Help_Find 1
celebrations (Nov '13) Dec '14 Anonymous 3

Little-River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little-River Mortgages