New to town wrote:
Is this a good squad?
Yes!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2012
New to town wrote:
Is this a good squad?
i was on the fire department for over a year and its a bunch of good guys. they will treat you like family
Yep

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
But if you see them at Hometown Buffet during lunch plan on eating somewhere else. They have no concept that they do not have to pile their plates high taking everything off the buffet and leaving nothing for anyone else. You can go back and get more. In fact that's what most people do.
;))

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Yep wrote:
But if you see them at Hometown Buffet during lunch plan on eating somewhere else. They have no concept that they do not have to pile their plates high taking everything off the buffet and leaving nothing for anyone else. You can go back and get more. In fact that's what most people do.
It's a buffet cry baby. They paid for the buffet &they're gonna eat it!!
lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Yes , like many local area fire depts , they have gotten a lot better over the years . Back in the day , they would not put your house out unless you paid beforehand , now that they are a taxing district this was eliminated . They have the money , equipment , and training to accomplish moat anything to a high degree . I'm sure there is still some clique as with almost any service industry . Volunteers are always needed at every station

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Mount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylorsville ploice department 2 hr Anonymous MD 3
Buddy Stump (Nov '11) 3 hr Anonymous MD 21
Josh Phillips (Aug '12) 3 hr Anonymous MD 7
Todd Walls 3 hr USMC 9
Are there any women in this town 8 hr Yolo 5
Anthony Miller 14 hr googled her 14
What does the city and county need? 15 hr Nicole 6
Little Mount Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web