Water supplier sues, seeks C8 cleanup...

Water supplier sues, seeks C8 cleanup | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Water supplier sues, seeks C8 cleanup | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A water system in Washington County has sued DuPont and asked a federal judge in Columbus to force the company to clean up aquifers contaminated with a chemical used to make Teflon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Clifton Featherstone

Biddeford, ME

#2 Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys, don't worry, be happy...DuPont says your worries are "without merit", no problem. You can always trust DuPont brass when it comes to your health and their harmless toxins, right? All those real doctors around the world who have done studies have it wrong. So don't worry, be happy.
ex- LHW customer

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2009
As a ex-customer of the LHWA I need to say that there are health problems. My family used the water, 15 yr's for my husband & I, our older son for 13 yr's and our younger 6 yr's. Both of our son's have learning disabilities. Our younger son has more problems with learning & speech. All four of us went and done their little studie and gave blood and that was back in Feb 2006. Last week I received a call from the study group about bringing in our younger son for some testing of what they called questions & games, she also asked if "DOES HE HAVE ANY LEARNING DISABILITIES?".. Our appointment is next month. Then I see that LHW is sueing Dupont. Should I get a Lawyer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Hocking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Insider: Woman shoots own dog in conven... Jan 3 They cannot kill ... 2
Michael fries Dec '16 Olje 1
Does one know of a motorcycle accident on 32 Tues? Nov '16 This girl 1
Mariea wheato Oct '16 Rusty 1
Tackle shop.. Sep '16 Greyghostrollinsmoke 2
legal child stealing by ex step mother Debora W... (Oct '07) Sep '16 jolyn 28
shane williams? (May '15) Aug '16 Jasmeene 5

Little Hocking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Hocking Mortgages