Water association sues Dupont over wa...

Water association sues Dupont over water contamination | The Co...

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Water association sues Dupont over water contamination | The Co.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A water system in Washington County has sued DuPont and asked a federal judge in Columbus to force the company to clean up aquifers contaminated with a chemical used to make Teflon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

funfundvierzig

Edgewater, FL

#1 Dec 10, 2009
"Without merit" is the hostile response of DuPont's sneering Management and their in-house little lawyers and conflicted "scientists"' to the very valid health concerns and claims of 12,000 of the hapless and heavily C8-contaminated women and men and their kids living in the Little Hocking district! This extraordinarily toxic Teflon chemical has been adjudged a likely carcinogen by the U. S. EPA's own Science Advisory Board, comprised primarily of independent scientists....funfun..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Hocking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. James Paul Conde Jun 28 Some dude 2
Kroger parking safety Jun 26 I know 1
News City hosts 'Bloom' judges Jun 25 Roger 8
shane williams? May '15 might know your ... 2
Wife admits murder-for-hire role May '15 Mim 1
Review: Toll Compaction Group May '15 Justaguysboyfriend 5
Burglaries (Sep '14) Apr '15 I know 3
More from around the web

Little Hocking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE