Blizzard crash leads Bergen Sheriff's...

Blizzard crash leads Bergen Sheriff's officers to three pounds of pot

There are 12 comments on the NJ.com story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Blizzard crash leads Bergen Sheriff's officers to three pounds of pot. In it, NJ.com reports that:

A Paterson man was arrested Friday after Bergen Sheriff's Department officers allegedly found three pounds of marijuana in his vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Great job, Bergen County Sheriff's Department! Note to drug dealers: Don't get high on your own supply.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Why were these cops wasting time arresting someone for having a harmless plant in the middle of a blizzard?
jillian

Paterson, NJ

#3 Feb 13, 2013
lol
jillian

Paterson, NJ

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
Great job, Bergen County Sheriff's Department! Note to drug dealers: Don't get high on your own supply.
lol!!!
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Why were these cops wasting time arresting someone for having a harmless plant in the middle of a blizzard?
Because the driver was obviously high, could've had a wreck and killed someone. If that had happened, and he'd hit you or a family member, you'd have a different attitude.
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Furthermore, marijuana isn't harmless, and three pounds isn't a plant, it's lots of plants.
Cheech

Manasquan, NJ

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the driver was obviously high, could've had a wreck and killed someone. If that had happened, and he'd hit you or a family member, you'd have a different attitude.
Get a life bible thumper. Sounds like you need to smoke a nice fat one. Please spare me any response especially one in the form of a bible quote. Just puff puff pass okay.
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life bible thumper. Sounds like you need to smoke a nice fat one. Please spare me any response especially one in the form of a bible quote. Just puff puff pass okay.
:)
jillian

Paterson, NJ

#9 Feb 14, 2013
grown people who smoke weed are just stupid losers
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#10 Feb 14, 2013
jillian wrote:
grown people who smoke weed are just stupid losers
Doing so certainly impairs their judgement,(as the gentleman who was pulled over by the Bergen County Sheriff's Department discovered).
jillian

Paterson, NJ

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing so certainly impairs their judgement,(as the gentleman who was pulled over by the Bergen County Sheriff's Department discovered).
what a fool a high fool
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#12 Feb 14, 2013
jillian wrote:
<quoted text>what a fool a high fool
I'm just glad that he didn't have a wreck while driving high like that, and kill someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Oct '16 Fran 17
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Oct '16 moved 67
News Man charged with stealing $160,000 worth of Jam... Oct '16 Parden Pard 8
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Sep '16 Jennifer Dawes 62
News Coyote sightings put some North Jersey resident... (Jul '11) Sep '16 SHAME ON YOO 23
News N.J. gay priest suspended after expressing supp... Sep '16 Topez 4

Little Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Ferry Mortgages