Christie Pushes Utility Companies to ...

Christie Pushes Utility Companies to Restore Power

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Christie Pushes Utility Companies to Restore Power. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Gov. Chris Christie said thousands of added workers from across the country are set to arrive in New Jersey, after he pressed utility companies to speed up repairs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Union Thugs

De Soto, KS

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Non-union utility workers are being turned away. How's the 'hope n change' with Obama working out Gov Christie?
Billy Ringo

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2012
YOU LIE !!!!!!!!!!

BBwwaaaa..........
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Our local news ran the story this morning about the non-union linemen from this area that had taken their digger and bucket trucks up to help and were turned away. That has to the lowest of the low to turn away professional help in time of crisis. The union trash,thugs,and goons should feel proud of their sorry azzes delaying help to the people.
Billy Ringo

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
If you wanna work in NJ you gotta bribe Christie.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
If you wanna work in NJ you gotta bribe Christie.
Let'em sit in the dark courtesy of the unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are There Atheists in the Foxholes? 4 hr Reason Personified 61
News DNA Match Leads to Arrest in 25-Year-Old Murder... (Mar '07) May '16 JMACK 85
Amy Adamo is doing her brother! (Jul '13) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News New Jersey Assembly Speaker Vincent PrietoState... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News Mahwah man charged with possessing, distributin... (Dec '11) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr '16 Randie 60
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... Apr '16 Miller time 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Ferry Mortgages