Paramus Sandy Damage Considered Minimal

Mar 19, 2013 Full story: patch.com

An interactive map which shows town-by-town data of the impact Superstorm Sandy had on homes and businesses shows Paramus was not as severely impacted as some of its neighbors.

Full Story
ROBERT TAYLOR

Dumont, NJ

#1 Mar 21, 2013
the year before was a snow storm on cabbage night wet snow knocked down branches and wires and people were killed along with a power failure in florida since it is in the tropic zone they get catastrophic hurricanes 120mph that can shatter houses
ROBERT TAYLOR

Dumont, NJ

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I wonder if the green house effect and pollution is causing worse storms and hurricanes because the atmoshere is more toxic like jupiter which has ammonia in the atmoshere and a 600 mph storm that lasts 600 years another theory is every time we shoot a rocket into outer space it pokes a hole in the atmoshere and lets bad things in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Accredited Motorcars (Jan '09) Feb 28 maria lupo 36
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Feb 26 Momma Jama 45
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Feb 19 Boardman the Warden 56
Palisades Park Board of Adjustment members subp... Feb 11 concerned citezen 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Feb 5 Son of man 1
Fugitive turns herself in by accident (Jul '07) Jan '15 stupid is as stup... 7
Loud boom heard down by 10th St, near Hoboken Rd Jan '15 Lisa 1

Winter Storm Watch for Bergen County was issued at March 03 at 3:46PM EST

Little Ferry News Video

Little Ferry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance