School Bus Takes Wrong Students On Fi...

School Bus Takes Wrong Students On Field Trip

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from May 20, 2010, titled School Bus Takes Wrong Students On Field Trip. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Officials say a mix-up led a school bus driver in northern New Jersey to start to take students to an amusement park instead of school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

camera

Bethlehem, PA

#1 May 20, 2010
Yet another reason WHY allowing students to have cell phones on them in school should be ok. If they use the cell phone for ANYTHING other than emergencies...then take it away from them.

I know my daughter is told her cell phone should remain in the locker. How is that helpful in case of an emergency?
Joe

Riegelsville, PA

#2 May 20, 2010
Scary as it was, if these kids had only known they were on their way to Great Adventure!!
SassyOne

Whitehall, PA

#3 May 20, 2010
I bet the kids were happy when they got there.
SassyOne

Whitehall, PA

#4 May 20, 2010
Sorry I assumed they got there. The driver turned around, they did not get there. I hope the driver does not get into trouble for this, I'm sure he's not the one who gave hi the wrong plans to pick up the wrong students, he is just the driver not the planner of school trips. It was an honest mistake on someone's part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Shelter Fundraiser Mar '18 fejodan 2
News Bergen settles 'political' layoff suit Feb '18 Hardknocks 1
News Veterans search for home for WWII submarine (Jun '17) Jan '18 Combat veteran 34
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jan '18 Rich Clarke 47
News Teterboro Airport project worries towns that flood Dec '17 Paula 1
Harry's Corner (Nov '08) Aug '17 Jgornaley 43
teterboro chrysler, dodge, jeep little ferry, nj (Apr '17) Apr '17 ddary51 1

Little Ferry Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Ferry Mortgages