More than 171K still waiting for powe...

More than 171K still waiting for power in Bergen County

There are 3 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Nov 3, 2012, titled More than 171K still waiting for power in Bergen County. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

According to PSE&G, a total of 141,000 customers were still in the dark as of about 5 a.m. - around 23 percent of the company's 612,000 outages across the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Virginia Arsenault

Augusta, ME

#1 Nov 3, 2012
After a recent visit to Hackensack, where I was born, I am so concerned for the kind and friendly people I met there.Where I live currently we are use to extreme weather, and I'm writing to tell you I'm sure you will rebuild everything better than it was.
You are in my prayers.
Virginia from Maine
Drought 2013

Maywood, NJ

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Just when you thought.....There is talk about another storm for Wednesday & Thursday.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....If I were Mr. G from WPIX-TV in New York, I would go out and get insurance from GEICO, AFLAC, CCCP, etc because people are still suffering and will be suffering for a long time and the fact that Mr. Mel Gibson has beer, guns, ammo and the very best of Merle Haggard on CD. So the bottom line is:GIVE THE USA A BREAK AND SEND THE STORM TO THAT LOWLIFE, FILTHY, TALIBAN LOVING, GOAT HUMPING, SOAP AND PORK PHOBIC COUNTRY CALLED IRAN BECAUSE I LOVE THE USA AND I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT IRAN!!!!!!!!
Drought 2013

Maywood, NJ

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Please pray that we DON'T get another storm like the one they're predicting for this Wednesday. But I heard that Mel Gibson & Chris Christie are teaming up to teach Mr. G a lesson. Mr. Lethal Weapon will put Mr. G in the stove and then he will serve the Governor a nice meal w/ pasta sauce. Let's pray for the storm to go to either the evil gooks of North Korea, the limp wristed, chain smoking scared cat France or the country that really needs to be hit with a Noreaster: FILTHY IRAN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Geese control issue in Ridgefield Park discusse... May 25 So What 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr 28 loretta 53
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Apr '15 Erin W 12
News Coyote sightings put some North Jersey resident... (Jul '11) Apr '15 london whale AIPAC 22
News Roseman not running for mayor, Rutherford race ... Apr '15 smitty 1
More from around the web

Little Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]