First Prev
of 6
Next Last
thugs

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Who is allowed to live in those apts upstairs. I have a key to get in and have to go in on the top floor, the smell of pot is overwhelming. The doors are all open with music blaring. Its like a huge party with a lot of older and younger men, that look frightening. What if a girl gets raped using her key to use the gym?
dumb

Riverside, RI

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Are you looking for trouble.If you are that frightened do not use your key stay out of the y.Leave the area.I have using the facility at 5am many mornings I'm alone and no one has ever bothered me nor is their any sign or smell give it a rest your grunge to make trouble where their isn't any.Go to curves you are not fit for the y.Really looser I hate when fat desperate women loose their man and try to say theirs a bad situation where their isn't one You need to turn your key in I yruely doubt you even have one.
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
I'm sure this is the " It's your fault my house isn't worth crap" crew at work.
beenTHEREdoneTHA T

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
I agree with thugs. I live near the YMCA and have seen and smelled some pretty nasty things going on at different hours of the day and night there. Men live there who don't have any other place to go. It's cheaper! Tony doesn't have correct supervision and doesn't enforce the rules. Have seen him and his "friends" entering at all different times to use the facilities even if it is closed. Him and his friends use it as their own personal gym. On a daily basis, I pick up garbage from all of you who use the facilities and throw it all over as you enter or exit. Don't get me started on parking. Handicap places up front are always being muscled in on by non-handicap drivers who give no thought to how difficult it is to park and exit your car if you need the space allowed. If you complain to the mean office manager, I think her name is Liz....she just tells you off. She MUST be sleeping with Tony because she gets away with being a nasty bitch over everything and his reputation for screwing anything that moves is well-known. I used to have family membership but because of all of this and the fact that the place if FILTHY, no longer want anything to do with it.
Tony Delucca has run the YMCA way too long. It needs a new director and new staff that doesn't allow ANY of this to go on....PERIOD!
beenTHEREdoneTHA T

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Oh btw if you call the police, by the time they get there nothing is going on..how curious! We have an inside joke that they call Tony or the Y first before responding. That place is an accident or tragedy waiting to happen. It's ONLY a matter of time, mark my words!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2012
The YMCA is a corrupt self serving organization. They will now have to pay taxes on the Co-op sales as the non profit status has been pulled.

Yes, the YMCA is Tony's supreme property. Everything except the Liz comment (which I have no knowledge of) stated by the above poster is correct. The mess is not only Tony's problem. It's the problem of a non function, Tony obsessed Board of Directors. They are supposed to be Tony's boss and their neglect of the situation makes them just as culpable. Collectively their day is coming and it isn't going to be pretty. Can you say Fraud??
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
thugs wrote:
Who is allowed to live in those apts upstairs. I have a key to get in and have to go in on the top floor, the smell of pot is overwhelming. The doors are all open with music blaring. Its like a huge party with a lot of older and younger men, that look frightening. What if a girl gets raped using her key to use the gym?
I think you watch too much of the lifetime channel. The only ones who go to the top floor are tenants. So, sounds like you're a new tenant, or you are seriously lost.
yeah

Herkimer, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Oh the parking over there is crap. People park in the crosswalks all the time. You call the police, they never come. At least they finally shut down the brown house. And I saw they have Chester the Molester working there. Nice asset to the community!
checkout

Syracuse, NY

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Prince Velveeta wrote:
<quoted text> I think you watch too much of the lifetime channel. The only ones who go to the top floor are tenants. So, sounds like you're a new tenant, or you are seriously lost.
You obviously are not a member at the Y are you!!! You are given a key to the side door and it opens the top floor also. That is how you get to the gym nimrod! Creepy guys that burglarize houses live there now! At least one does. Most are ok...I think.
chester

Syracuse, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2012
yeah wrote:
Oh the parking over there is crap. People park in the crosswalks all the time. You call the police, they never come. At least they finally shut down the brown house. And I saw they have Chester the Molester working there. Nice asset to the community!
Whos the chester your talking about? I know of the molester that lives on the top floor.
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Sanbow wrote:
They will now have to pay taxes on the Co-op sales as the non profit status has been pulled.
Are you serious?????? The Co-op is the best thing that happened to Little Falls in years. Bob, what the hell are you letting happen here?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?????? The Co-op is the best thing that happened to Little Falls in years. Bob, what the hell are you letting happen here?
Bob has nothing to do with this. Not For Profit status changes are compliments of the Attorney General Charities Bureau. Did you know that the manager of the Co-Op's salary is paid through the Community Chest $$ and not from the Co-ops profits? Tony's kingdom is gonna fall on top of him.
What about the co op

New York, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Sanbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has nothing to do with this. Not For Profit status changes are compliments of the Attorney General Charities Bureau. Did you know that the manager of the Co-Op's salary is paid through the Community Chest $$ and not from the Co-ops profits? Tony's kingdom is gonna fall on top of him.
A. Bob cannot wash his hands of this so easily, try as he might. He has let the squabbles between certain persons and officials spin out of control with his usual game of playing both sides against the middle and then doing nothing when tempers flare.

B. Do you have personal knowledge that this actually happened at the Charities Bureau? If so, that would mean that some vindictive person took a complaint there along with a little influence.

C. If so, what vindictive person or persons took this to the AG? What vindictive persons are going to cause us to lose the co-op of out spite?

D. Is revenge really worth it? WE stand to lose the co-op if what you say is true! I hope you are mistaken about the Charity Bureau revoking the co-op's not for profit status.
yokelism

Albany, NY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
What about the co op wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Bob cannot wash his hands of this so easily, try as he might. He has let the squabbles between certain persons and officials spin out of control with his usual game of playing both sides against the middle and then doing nothing when tempers flare.
B. Do you have personal knowledge that this actually happened at the Charities Bureau? If so, that would mean that some vindictive person took a complaint there along with a little influence.
C. If so, what vindictive person or persons took this to the AG? What vindictive persons are going to cause us to lose the co-op of out spite?
D. Is revenge really worth it? WE stand to lose the co-op if what you say is true! I hope you are mistaken about the Charity Bureau revoking the co-op's not for profit status.
Good ol yokel wisdom. The person reporting the shady dealings is "vindictive." That's healthy.
We are roadkill

New York, NY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
yokelism wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ol yokel wisdom. The person reporting the shady dealings is "vindictive." That's healthy.
There are NO shady dealings. The YMCA has a very solid board. The attacks on the YMCA are simply a case of revenge, served cold.

But I had no idea these people would stoop so low as to mess with their non profit status!

Think of how many of us love and use the co-op! Are we just roadkill on the road to revenge?
Shaking my head

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
No one "turns" any organization to the AG Charities Bureau. The AG's office does regular reviews on all non profits. Your conspiracy theory is bunk. Who said anything about the Co-Op closing?
They will now be taxed on their earnings.
Shaking my head

Long Eddy, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
*turns in any organization* Given that the Y has been under investigation by the AG's office....
We are road kill

New York, NY

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Shaking my head wrote:
No one "turns" any organization to the AG Charities Bureau. The AG's office does regular reviews on all non profits. Your conspiracy theory is bunk. Who said anything about the Co-Op closing?
They will now be taxed on their earnings.
I have watched a couple of disgruntled local residents stalk the YMCA very patiently, and very methodically. They have pursued several approaches to hurt the YMCA. But this is the first I have heard of this rumor about the Charities Bureau, so I will not try to pin that on them without more information.

Do you know if it is really true that the Charities Bureau has stripped the Co-op of its non profit status like the OP said? If that is true, I fear we will lose the Co-op. Property taxes alone would crush the Co-op, and then we will have yet ANOTHER empty building downtown.
SorryCharlie

United States

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Look Tony's corrupt empire is finally coming down around him. Unfortunately the people in the community who use the YMCA and CO-OP are going to be the ones that pay by losing these things. Tony doesn't give a good sh**. He has milked the system for years and has reaped a good albeit illegal profit off of these places. I blame the community and those who have known about this for a long time. Someone like Tony will ALWAYS take advantage of these kind of positions but those that knew about it SHOULD have come forth way before all this! It's been happening for decades and decades. And, STILL if you look above there are those that deny it....GO FIGURE! Those people are a BIG part of the problem. The YMCA board should clean house, remove Tony and his staff, empty out the rat trap rooms upstairs and get a new director and crew in there..PERIOD! Then and ONLY then perhaps we won't lose our YMCA. As far as the CO-OP goes...same thing. It appears that no one has accountability for what they do or don't do within these organizations as the YMCA board is either blind or stupid!
WTH

New York, NY

#21 Sep 28, 2012
SorryCharlie wrote:
As far as the CO-OP goes...same thing. It appears that no one has accountability for what they do or don't do within these organizations as the YMCA board is either blind or stupid!
What the hell are you talking about????? The co-op makes health food more available in this rural area and helps local farmers bring their product to market! That is a GOOD thing for the community. As for people living at the YMCA ... that is one of the MISSIONS of the Y, for Christ's sake, and has been for over 150 years.

You elitist snobs drive me crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks Rotary Park Tonight 9 hr Gunn6 3
MSF at it again 18 hr Moonshine 10
Wedding BS Thu Vince mcmahon 5
Amber in utica Thu Vince mcmahon 16
Sucks that Little Falls will be in a HORROR movie Thu Nuttys 56
A Grand Old Flag Thu Moose 8
Lydia Jouben Wed LFPD 18

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance