Dog Issue

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Who's dog was baying on the south side at 3am this morning?
Who leaves their dog out like that in the middle of January?
hunting

Hartford, CT

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I assume you meant to write barking. But if someone leaves there dog out all night they're scumbags. And I'd like to think you're better than them. Call the authorities and let them now. This way maybe they'll stop punishing the dog and the owner might get punished themselves. Like it sounds they deserve
hunting

Hartford, CT

#3 Jan 20, 2013
*their dog *
*let them know*
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Thtas to bad
cali

New York, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
hunting wrote:
I assume you meant to write barking. But if someone leaves there dog out all night they're scumbags. And I'd like to think you're better than them. Call the authorities and let them now. This way maybe they'll stop punishing the dog and the owner might get punished themselves. Like it sounds they deserve
Couldn't 't agree more! Some people need to be euthenized
Gram

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
Thtas to bad
Three words in your post. Two of those three have spelling errors. How's Ed and Buds tonight? Busy?
Dog Issue

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
hunting wrote:
No. I meant baying.
#t=00m4 0s
history

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
A couple of years ago this happen and a dog was in the canal and baying for help.
Someone called the police about the barking and they were able to rescue it.
I Hate Cruel People

Rome, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Time to list the names of the animal abusers along with their addresses so we can all witness the cruelty and complain. Maybe then something will be done.
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Too many people with nothing in their lives seem to fill that void with dogs,cats and kids they can't take care of. Sadly if there is a dog out all night, dollars to donuts there is a kid suffering too.
Prince Shocked

Little Falls, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Prince Velveeta wrote:
Too many people with nothing in their lives seem to fill that void with dogs,cats and kids they can't take care of. Sadly if there is a dog out all night, dollars to donuts there is a kid suffering too.
Alright, that's it - who took over PV's posting name, and what have you done with him?!?!?!
Wondering

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Utica has started a door to door sweep of checking dog licenses...too bad LF area doesn't do that!
Use to

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Utica has started a door to door sweep of checking dog licenses...too bad LF area doesn't do that!
The old dog catcher use to. His name was Bill, don't know about the newer guy.
scooby doo

Little Falls, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Use to wrote:
<quoted text>
The old dog catcher use to. His name was Bill, don't know about the newer guy.
Bill Fennimore. The city didn't pay that guy nearly enough.
Dog Catcher

Fairfax, VA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
There were all kinds of dogs at the Happen Inn last Friday....LOL
outside the box

New Britain, CT

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Do the Noonans still live over on the south side? If they do, I guarantee they are abusing their animals. The local animal shelters were all warned about the noonans and agreed not to give them any pets, but I have heard they have them again. The animals they had in dolgeville were all removed from their home because they were seriously abused.
outside the box

New Britain, CT

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Dog Issue wrote:
Who's dog was baying on the south side at 3am this morning?
Who leaves their dog out like that in the middle of January?
Please read the comment I just left. Temperatures have been well below zero at night. It isn't legal for anyone to leave domestic pets out in those temps. Turn it into the authorities please.
mole

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2013
dog shit everyplace owners dont have to follow rules that are not enforced these peaple live in one bedroom apartments no yard let dog out to shit in niebors yard all good city dont care its not in thier kids yard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soup Fest ‘17 43 min SpoonFeeder 5
Pez: Why didn't you tell us you were going to ... (May '09) 13 hr BullChit 38
Does anyone know what's going on with this case? 19 hr Neighbor 5
brian cotton Sun Wowwww 8
Sign to point to Historic downtown Sat Bobby 15
"Representative" TENNEY Sat Melania 1
Executive Order Fri VP Pencildick 1

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance