Help

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Anyone know when Trick or treating is this year, and the time please?

I'm assuming it Wednesday night, but need the time as well. Thanks
In the Know

Durhamville, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
5PM to 7PM.
Canceled

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Because of the sprinkles from Hurricane Sandy Halloween is canceled this year.
LF Resident

Durhamville, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Canceled wrote:
Because of the sprinkles from Hurricane Sandy Halloween is canceled this year.
Learn how to spell and then someone might just take you seriously. Until then, you are just going to be viewed as a stupid person who knows nothing.
anon

Hamilton, NY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
LF Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell and then someone might just take you seriously. Until then, you are just going to be viewed as a stupid person who knows nothing.
Damn dude, the guy forgot to add a COMMA, calm down.

I can't imagine trick or treat occurring since it's going to rain today ...
Correct

Red Hook, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
LF Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell and then someone might just take you seriously. Until then, you are just going to be viewed as a stupid person who knows nothing.
There isn't one thing wrong with the spelling. Is it only because of a comma? Huh
Right

Little Falls, NY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text> There isn't one thing wrong with the spelling. Is it only because of a comma? Huh
There should have been another l in cancelled.
Help

Tully, NY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
LF Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell and then someone might just take you seriously. Until then, you are just going to be viewed as a stupid person who knows nothing.
What is spelled wrong in that post?
Not true

Tully, NY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There should have been another l in cancelled.
Canceled vs. cancelled

In American English, the verb cancel is inflected canceled and cancelingówith one l. In varieties of English from outside the U.S., including Canadian, British, and Australian English, cancelled and cancelling are the preferred spellings
not true

Tully, NY

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There should have been another l in cancelled.
Canceled vs. cancelled

In American English, the verb cancel is inflected canceled and cancelingówith one l. In varieties of English from outside the U.S., including Canadian, British, and Australian English, cancelled and cancelling are the preferred spellings.
Amused

Auburn, NY

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Great English lesson. I just love LF Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate for Mayor 17 min Crapn Crunch 81
Here we go again Little Falls 18 min my view 107
Robbin Lebing Kinney 3 hr Doc 3
News Daniel Reardon enters race for Sheriff of Herki... 12 hr Dan Right 11
Why Wouldn't Gay Marriage Pass Thu reality check 1
drowning Thu Smack 11
Poll unofficial mayor poll Thu Former Democrate 34
More from around the web

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages