First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

Dracut, MA

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Could someone please explain what Crabby's has to do with "School Lock Down"?
prune juice

United States

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Someone freaked out about the threat from the invasion of all of the outsiders building the new Stewarts. I mean such a profound change to the very essence of this fine, bucolic community plus pilaging, capitalistic outsiders is enough to make this community vapor lock. Hence the lockdown.
omg

Mechanicville, NY

#23 Sep 21, 2012
prune juice wrote:
Someone freaked out about the threat from the invasion of all of the outsiders building the new Stewarts. I mean such a profound change to the very essence of this fine, bucolic community plus pilaging, capitalistic outsiders is enough to make this community vapor lock. Hence the lockdown.
You're such a bore, you know that?

"Nothing ever changes, Squak! Nothing every changes, Squak!"

You never change.
Duh

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 21, 2012
Huh wrote:
Could someone please explain what Crabby's has to do with "School Lock Down"?
Why shouldn't it be asked? This is topix. Did you expect serious discussion here? By the way the fish fries are excellent
Right

Dracut, MA

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Wrong discussion dipsh*t
Vanessa

Herkimer, NY

#26 Sep 21, 2012
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
The call did not come from the school. It was an incident that took place off school property that led to a 911 call from a non-student off school grounds. You need to get your facts straight as the information you are disseminating other than the boring lock down is false.
Well "In The Know" please feel free to let us all know just how you know what happened. Believe me when I say that the 100's of parents of children that were involved would love to hear about how you came across the facts when we were all apparently lied too...
So Not Funny

Little Falls, NY

#27 Sep 21, 2012
I was at Benton Hall & there were mega cop cars there. City & state troopers & more, They had a guy, about 20 yrs. old in the back of a police car. I heard the real threat was to the middle school but they had 1 shooter at each school. I have to thank Mr. Long & the Little Falls Police Dept., for keeping our children safe.
are you kidding me

Herkimer, NY

#28 Sep 24, 2012
So Not Funny wrote:
I was at Benton Hall & there were mega cop cars there. City & state troopers & more, They had a guy, about 20 yrs. old in the back of a police car. I heard the real threat was to the middle school but they had 1 shooter at each school. I have to thank Mr. Long & the Little Falls Police Dept., for keeping our children safe.
The "city" has ONE cop on during morning hours. Two if you count Masi and that lazy eye of his. If there was an active shooter all Masi would do is drive up there and yell at the guy. If you call googly eye and one of his string puppets adequate protection for your kids, you must not like your kids. Yes, one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve walrath 2 hr shameonU 25
Police and Fire Consolidation 9 hr UTLT 26
Canal Swimmer 9 hr FMSER 14
Aja Herrington 14 hr Boxer 6
Retired Teacher 19 hr huh 56
What's Going On 21 hr should be in jail 5
Ashlie albertine bennett (Apr '14) Thu amanda 2

Fire Weather Watch for Herkimer County was issued at April 17 at 3:21PM EDT

More from around the web

Little Falls People Search