Herkimer, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Why?
googly eye mas eye

Herkimer, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Grape Vine wrote:
Good job Chief.
The only thing Mike Masi is good at is giving rim jobs to Ron Petrie.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2012
that's what's great about this place... nothing makes sense, even then people TRY to (which obviously isn't the case here)..
Because

Poland, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
There was a report from the 911 center of external threat.
diceman

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
masi thought he saw something to the left ,then the right,over there ,over here.his eyes don't miss a thing
Because

Poland, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
diceman wrote:
masi thought he saw something to the left ,then the right,over there ,over here.his eyes don't miss a thing
Your a idiot..so not funny in light of the actual reason for this post.
Because

Poland, NY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
diceman wrote:
sorry,'an'
Vanessa

Herkimer, NY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
House wrote:
Why?
From what I was told someone from the school (guessing a student) called 911 and then hung up which made the 911 dispatcher believe that there might be trouble at the school and therefore they notified the police who notified the school. The classes then went into immediate lock down, which according to my 4yr, was very boring...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Thank you Vanessa!

You are right. If 911 is dialed, they WILL come. I was wiring a phone jack once and when I attached a phone, I just poked the keypad to see if I got the "beeps". Well, I did and then the phone immediately rang. I answered it and heard "you just dialed 911?" I explained what happened... no matter, the cops were on the way.

When they showed up I told them they were welcome to search the house, etc after telling them what had happened. They said they had to come as someone could have been legitimately been calling 911 and an intruder or someone else could have hung up. Makes sense.

Anyhow, thanks for providing some actual information.
In the Know

Auburn, NY

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I was told someone from the school (guessing a student) called 911 and then hung up which made the 911 dispatcher believe that there might be trouble at the school and therefore they notified the police who notified the school. The classes then went into immediate lock down, which according to my 4yr, was very boring...
The call did not come from the school. It was an incident that took place off school property that led to a 911 call from a non-student off school grounds. You need to get your facts straight as the information you are disseminating other than the boring lock down is false.
filthy LF

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2012
In this case there was a report of a suspicious vehicle. It was found to be a DPW truck patching potholes. It has been so long since one has been spotted someone got confused about what was actually taking place and called 911.
Jean Linen

Herkimer, NY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
filthy LF wrote:
In this case there was a report of a suspicious vehicle. It was found to be a DPW truck patching potholes. It has been so long since one has been spotted someone got confused about what was actually taking place and called 911.
Dude. No one agrees with you about the filthy state of the City and the filthy state of the City government more than I, but to try to take a shot at them in the context of a threat lockdown at the school just doesn't work. At all.
Its a Miracle

Jamesville, NY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Jean Linen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. No one agrees with you about the filthy state of the City and the filthy state of the City government more than I, but to try to take a shot at them in the context of a threat lockdown at the school just doesn't work. At all.
Sounds like Jean finally came out of his coma!
Jean Linen

Herkimer, NY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Its a Miracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jean finally came out of his coma!
Say, aren't we all just such a bunch of witty junkpile dwellers this morning?
haha

Wellesley, MA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
well so far no-one has the real story. it was such a nothing event not worth even talking about. Just shows what a crap site this is can't even get a story that a lot of people know straight. Funny and some people actually believe what they read on here.
filthy LF

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Or maybe there were unsubstantiated rumors of people with paint cans working on their house. Nah. That can't be it. LF looks like a big neglected toilet bowl.
Got it

Dracut, MA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
You're all wrong! What happened was, Screech came back, and called in a bomb threat
hungry

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Are the fish fries at crabby's good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LF School District 1 hr DIESEL007 1
Cheese Festival 2 hr Stupid is as Stup... 249
Poll unofficial mayor poll 3 hr Former Democrate 77
NYS Tourism Dollars at All-time High Mon fat lady singing 12
Common Council Mon same old schtick 41
So Im seeing this hot guy and.. Mon Promiscuous Phony 12
Debate for Mayor Mon Refreshing 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages