I See You All In Church Sunday.But Yo...

I See You All In Church Sunday.But You Say Sinful Things Here

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Baptist Preacher

West Leyden, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
Not very good christians,I would say brother
Sounds Like Fun

Cicero, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
Baptist Preacher wrote:
Not very good christians,I would say brother
C'mon preacher dude. Don't you ever read that Bible you are thumping on? Check out 1 Cor. 6:12. "For me everything is permissible". It may be a sin for you devil-bait heathens what are gonna burn in Hell forever and ever cause your Catlicks and Humanists and stuff, but since I'm a good Christian, I can swear and drink and smoke my dope and whore around and it ain't no sin, cuz I am washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Baptist Preacher

West Leyden, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2010
Thats being hypercritical brother
1 John 2:15-17
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
fyi

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2010
your god doesn't have to me my god.
well

Boonville, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2010
i'm god.
Used to live there

Concord, NC

#6 Feb 5, 2010
'Preacher' got it wrong.
He says... "not very good christians."
I'd say...
Not very good people.
[regardless of religion]
Many of the posters on TOPIX are rude and crude.
The personal attacks are particularly disgusting.
TOPIX should be a FUN and HELPFUL site.
Several would rather it be Mean, Nasty and meaningless.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2010
Used to live there wrote:
'Preacher' got it wrong.
He says... "not very good christians."
I'd say...
Not very good people.
[regardless of religion]
Many of the posters on TOPIX are rude and crude.
The personal attacks are particularly disgusting.
TOPIX should be a FUN and HELPFUL site.
Several would rather it be Mean, Nasty and meaningless.
im glad im not one of those people
Was from LF

Oneonta, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2010
1 Cor 6:12 says it is legal to do those things but like most ear ticklers you want to read only the first part of the statement,,,, but I say read on brother. read on.
Your The Worst

West Leyden, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2010
Baal Adramelch
TRUE LIBERTY

Danbury, CT

#10 Feb 5, 2010
A true Christian is a Christian simply because they are trusting in Jesus's finished work on the Cross, no works get you to heaven.

However, a true Christian will strive to live by the Holy Spirit's influence to be holy in every way and be like Christ more and more. There will be fruit seen, evidence of a Divine Life within. There are plenty of pretend Christians who go to church but are really of the world. They are tares among the wheat. If there is no evidence of God in their lives, despite what they say, you can be certain they are not Christians at all. Jesus did say to judge them by their fruits. If one does they can drink and do all worldly things and still go to heaven, basically using that as an excuse for grace, then they have no grace at all!

A lot of the pretend Christians will grow tired of the facade and fade away into the world's clutches. The tragedy is that then it will be nearly impossible to bring them back to a place where they can embrace true Christianity
Baptist Preacher

West Leyden, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
Amen Brother!
God is good all the time
The Holy One

Sanders, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car!
LFGaloot

West Leyden, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2010
You didn't see me in church , so your first statement is false.
TRUE LIBERTY

Danbury, CT

#14 Feb 5, 2010
The Holy One wrote:
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car!
Or going to mcdonald's makes you a hamburger :)

Amen!
Christ is the Savior, not the church
Baptist Preacher

West Leyden, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2010
After r reviewing your past posts.I can tell that you dont attend church,my brother.Will you be ready,when the rapture comes?
LFGaloot

West Leyden, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
I will be ready for your delusion and I am not your brother.
TRUE LIBERTY

Danbury, CT

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Baptist Preacher wrote:
After r reviewing your past posts.I can tell that you dont attend church,my brother.Will you be ready,when the rapture comes?
(assuming your question is for me -- not sure)

Personally I love going to church, believers are called to assemble together for mutual encouragement and edification. I go every Sunday with my family.

Just that too many are trusting their church attendance instead of their trust in Jesus.

"I know in whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him - against that day"
Christians Fear Church

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Baptist Preacher wrote:
After r reviewing your past posts.I can tell that you dont attend church,my brother.Will you be ready,when the rapture comes?
You see, brother Baptist Preacher, this is your problem. This is why you will probably, sadly, go to Hell and burn in the Lake o'Fire forever and ever and ever and ever. You believe in a false doctrine (the Rapture), and we all know the Good Book says anyone who preaches a false doctrine is damned already (1 Timothy 4:1, 2 Peter 2:1). So, of the 30,000+ denominations of Christians who believe different things, only a small handful can believe in the correct doctrines, and thus the rest are damned for confessing their damnable false doctrines. So you see, going to Church and hearing a sermon is BAD for your mortal soul, because you will probably be led astray by the false preacher. If you do the math, the odds are 29,000 chances out of 30,000 chances that your preacher is a false preacher.

The best thing for a genuine Bible-believing Christian to do is to say the Sinner's Prayer and get yourself saved, and then NEVER EVER GO NEAR A CHURCH AGAIN. Instead, stay home on Sunday and drink beer and watch football, so you are not threatened by false doctrines and false preachers.
LFGaloot

West Leyden, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2010
It's alot easier to rely on hocus pocus and imaginary friends to take care of your problems.I understand.
Wonderer

West Leyden, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2010
Some guy on here pretending he is a preacher because he quotes the bible and says fancy things like rapture is acusing people of not being good Christians. Whatever father.... Judge not lest ye be judged... If you were a preacher you'd be reccomending ways to change.....maybe you should spend some time on the other side of the altar. Rethink your values or something... Regardless of how worldly I live my life, I know I'm a decent god fearing person, I have no doubts about where I'm headed.....and I thank god daily for how I've been blessed....

People...geeze

go spend some time with god not here questioning peoples faith....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
361 West main street is a slum lord.He 3 hr a taxpayer 22
Fill it or Sell it! 10 hr Stupid is asdoes 9
protesters 10 hr Stupid is asdoes 14
Brenda nichols Fri Snot collector 4
Because Many Men Have Become Too Feminine to Wh... Fri Deep State and Co... 5
Absentee Landlords and Political Hacks Fri God Bless the USA 21
agenda 21 May 25 God Bless the USA 10

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages