ronpaul

South Butler, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
A few ironic observations around town

1. Church street- not a single church on it

2. Shoppers square- wheres the shoppers ?

3. One way streets- most of the men in town go both ways.

4. Garden street- well, enough said
Einstein

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Genius observations, btw -- Let me guess, Harvard Law?
weejr

Little Falls, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
we were weejrs
a few more

Herkimer, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Little Falls - Where are the falls?
Main Street First - Why?
Price Chopper - Not Really unless you have their card and then it just brings the price down to everybody elses prices.
IDA - Wheres the industry?
MAYOR BOB

South Butler, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
The falls are in a couple places:
Buttermilk Falls up behind the city pool and over by goat island just across from the hydro plant intakes.

Main St. First - Well as long as they take care of themselves first, but since Bowel M is going away, I imagine that MSF will go too.

IDA = Idiots Drunk Always = Mark & Marty

John Street = Most of the houses look like sewers on that street.

Elks Club = Never seen any Elks, just a bunch of guys getting drunk and cheating on their wives.
Ed or Bud

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2012
MAYOR BOB wrote:
The falls are in a couple places:
Buttermilk Falls up behind the city pool and over by goat island just across from the hydro plant intakes.
Main St. First - Well as long as they take care of themselves first, but since Bowel M is going away, I imagine that MSF will go too.
IDA = Idiots Drunk Always = Mark & Marty
John Street = Most of the houses look like sewers on that street.
Elks Club = Never seen any Elks, just a bunch of guys getting drunk and cheating on their wives.
That's low. It's not cheating if they paid for it.
moronic

Clinton, MA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
a few more wrote:
Little Falls - Where are the falls?
Main Street First - Why?
Price Chopper - Not Really unless you have their card and then it just brings the price down to everybody elses prices.
IDA - Wheres the industry?
Fail.

Where are the falls? When this place was named, the falls were over where the lock is. So...not ironic.

Why Main Street First?....why invest in your downtown before developing a big hole in the ground next to a hill that is sliding into the river? I don't know, let me think about that.

IDA - if there were a lot of industry, one supposes that the IDA would not be needed. Again, not ironic.

It is ironic that you chose so many non ironic things as examples of irony in Little Falls.
a few more

Herkimer, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Where are the falls? When this place was named, the falls were over where the lock is. So...not ironic.

there ya go living in the past again.

Why Main Street First?....why invest in your downtown before developing a big hole in the ground next to a hill that is sliding into the river? I don't know, let me think about that.

Small minded - they can build a football stadium on swampland and build a tunnel under the english channel and the hudson or fly men to a spacestation but we can't do anything to stop a hill from sliding into the river. genius.

IDA - if there were a lot of industry, one supposes that the IDA would not be needed. Again, not ironic.

Is'nt that the idea?
moronic

Clinton, MA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
a few more wrote:
there ya go living in the past again.
Small minded - they can build a football stadium on swampland and build a tunnel under the english channel and the hudson or fly men to a spacestation but we can't do anything to stop a hill from sliding into the river. genius.
Is'nt that the idea?
I'm sorry, was this supposed to convey some sort of reason in the English language?

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Where the current course of the canal is...
And where the lock are currently located...
Were solid ground before the canal.
The falls are the falls which you can see...
From Hansen Island...
Under the Ann Street bridge...
To Astrogena Rock (if it still exists)
iconic

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Shop Local was a bust. No M.S.F. out spending to help save our local economy. Typical b.s. from a bunch of non business owners trying to make them self's look like hero's. Only place that did well was probably Alpaca place.I did some shopping but only so much coffee, donuts and duct tape one person can buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erick Coffin (Jan '14) 22 min larry 12
MSF Fools Bobby and the Bobbleheads Again 31 min UTLT 10
Aja Herrington 37 min gynocologist 7
Police and Fire Consolidation 1 hr UTLT 34
Retired Teacher 5 hr Huh 59
john street 8 hr Addled 2
Canal Swimmer 10 hr Otoh 18
More from around the web

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE