Love (and asbestos) are in the air!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Right

Herkimer, NY

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Pessimist wrote:
Be careful dude. People are openly mocking Peters now, and he is likely to lash out. He may have the po-po try to haul you in for trespassing or even defacing public property.(I know, I know, how can you deface a junk pile the city created ... but watch your back, man).
If you think people are openly mocking Peters now, just wait until he has someone freaking arrested for hanging a valentine on Asbestos Mountain! He'd go from being the laughingstock of the valley to being the laughingstock of the State.
Right

Herkimer, NY

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Pessimist wrote:
Be careful dude. People are openly mocking Peters now, and he is likely to lash out. He may have the po-po try to haul you in for trespassing or even defacing public property.(I know, I know, how can you deface a junk pile the city created ... but watch your back, man).
Simple solution. If the Mayor were to just clean up his giant junk pile, people would stop mocking him about it. Simple, just like the Mayor.
specialtrip

Herkimer, NY

#24 Feb 13, 2013
i made a special trip by asbestos mountain to see it. i suppose it has increased tourism!

it's beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here we go again Little Falls 16 min Right to Opinions 115
Dan enea 1 hr Verified 5
Robbin Lebing Kinney 2 hr landlord 6
Debate for Mayor 10 hr Crapn Crunch 81
News Daniel Reardon enters race for Sheriff of Herki... 23 hr Dan Right 11
Why Wouldn't Gay Marriage Pass Thu reality check 1
drowning Thu Smack 11
More from around the web

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE