Love (and asbestos) are in the air!

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cupid

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Who decorated Asbestos Mountain again? It looks like a love note from Bobby to the City. Simply beautiful!

“Shop Yokel”

Since: Mar 12

Small Falls, USA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
It does look purty. Made Clem shed a couple of tears, it was so beautiful.
Lemons into Lemonade

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Cupid wrote:
Who decorated Asbestos Mountain again? It looks like a love note from Bobby to the City. Simply beautiful!
Awww ... that's SO sweet! It makes you realize the raw potential Asbestos Mountain has as a community asset

I keep thinking we should make lemons into lemonade with Asbestos Mountain. Let's stop fighting it, and own it. Maybe Gordy can move a couple of the new picnic tables down there from the golf course, and we can call it a nature preserve or something? We can make it an urban wildlife sanctuary for some indigenous species, such as rattus norvegicus, and we can even start a non-profit group to manage it so Mayor Peters can tax them.
Je me souviens

Herkimer, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
It is AWESOME! Let's start a petition for Mayor Peters to appoint Jean Linen to the Beautification Committee! It can be his last official act on Monday!
MyVoteWentToBobb y

Little Falls, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Je me souviens wrote:
It is AWESOME! Let's start a petition for Mayor Peters to appoint Jean Linen to the Beautification Committee! It can be his last official act on Monday!
Whats happening Monday?
John is Dead

Herkimer, NY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
MyVoteWentToBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats happening Monday?
The Peters Administration is over.
you mean

Cortland, NY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Je me souviens wrote:
the tourism committee? He can only appoint people to city committees.
Jean could market Asbestos Mountain as a tourism site.
MyVoteWentToBobb y

Little Falls, NY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
If Peters is resigning, then why is there no information about it beside 3 comments on Topix?
Be Realistic

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
MyVoteWentToBobby wrote:
If Peters is resigning, then why is there no information about it beside 3 comments on Topix?
What? You expect the Evening Times to publish some real news? Be realistic!
LFR

Herkimer, NY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
That corner has never looked better! Love the balloons.
huh

Herkimer, NY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
you mean wrote:
<quoted text>
the tourism committee? He can only appoint people to city committees.
Jean could market Asbestos Mountain as a tourism site.
Obviously not his last appointee did not live in the city, that fact was brought up at the meeting and immediately dismissed by Furer Von Peters.
LF Resident

Herkimer, NY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Just drove by it is priceless...
but

Cortland, NY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not his last appointee did not live in the city, that fact was brought up at the meeting and immediately dismissed by Furer Von Peters.
That was a city committee. BC is not.
Well

Cortland, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All the council had to do was vote no.It does not matter what the mayor said.
Thank you

Herkimer, NY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
I just wanted to thank the Beautification Committee for doing such a wonderful job. It's so pretty with all the balloons and hearts.
LOL

Herkimer, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
LOL! We drove by this morning to have a look. There's a paper heart that says I"M YOURS and one that says CUTE STUFF. Too, too funny!
Lovely

Little Falls, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2013
It is very lovely. I am glad to see someone cares enough about the city to take the initiative to get involved and do something nice rather than just bitch on Topix.
Forging for the Future

Herkimer, NY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE. HILARIOUS.

"love is in the air"

Was a bit sad when the Christmas streamers went away, so glad to see this. Look forward to Easter, how about some baby ducks??????
Pessimist

Herkimer, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Be careful dude. People are openly mocking Peters now, and he is likely to lash out. He may have the po-po try to haul you in for trespassing or even defacing public property. (I know, I know, how can you deface a junk pile the city created ... but watch your back, man).
maybe

Herkimer, NY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Pessimist wrote:
Be careful dude. People are openly mocking Peters now, and he is likely to lash out. He may have the po-po try to haul you in for trespassing or even defacing public property.(I know, I know, how can you deface a junk pile the city created ... but watch your back, man).
Maybe you can be pulled up for littering, making a mess of city prperty.
Oops, did I just say that? Haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affluent Little Falls 12 min Willy is always w... 25
Possitive Posts 13 min All In 21
Good to Great 1 hr All In 7
Little Falls 3 hr Mamas Boy 11
Shawna Moore (Baddest Ass Liar Not!) 17 hr Smarter Female 4
Shared services 17 hr Ilikeanal 43
This is what happens to a dissarmed citizenry 17 hr Whiter Shade of Pale 2
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web