New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Reston, VA

#7859 Aug 5, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Caddies they were born and caddies they will die.Whether they carry clubs or water for the rich,all they will ever be is servants.They will get the keys to the restroom but never the kingdom.The money will never rub off on them but they will never believe it.
What a pathetic loser you are.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7860 Aug 6, 2012
Just calling it like I see it.Posting another alias doesn't mean you didn't say it.Better read the citizenship laws,Obama regardless of where he was born is a citizen.Fatherhood is only mentioned in regard to out of wedlock birth.As for fathers all they have to do is hAve residence if the moms a citizen and obamas' mom was a citizen and obamas' dad had residence.And dont cite the 1790 law because it was repealed.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7861 Aug 6, 2012
But the question is moot,Obama was born in Hawaii and only fools believe otherwise.Just like asking for copies of his grades,what would it prove.The fact that he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School and was president of the law review,should satisfy people as to his intelligence but it doesn't.No matter what he produces it will never be enough for your side.A hater is a hater,is a hater,is a hater.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7862 Aug 6, 2012
Teddy,being wrong on citizenship laws should alert you to the fact that you have been wrong on other matters.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7863 Aug 6, 2012
Teddy,anyone calling people pathetic cretins all the time for disagreeing with them,which you do all the time under your teddy alias,has no right to complain at barbs thrown at him.You regularly denigrate those who disagree,then are shocked,positively shocked when people react in kind.Glass houses teddy,glass houses.NO I am not going back and cite your insults,anybody familiar to this thread knows what you're like.
John

Bainbridge, NY

#7865 Aug 6, 2012
Is Feces a 'birther' too? lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7866 Aug 6, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution lists three requirements for any individual wishing to become president of the United States. A president must:
be a native-born U.S. citizens. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
be at least 35 years of age. The youngest president elected was 43 years old. However, there was one president who was even younger. Do you know who he was?
have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.
Feces for obama, why do you bother responding to pet rocks?

Location hidden

#7867 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
But the question is moot,Obama was born in Hawaii and only fools believe otherwise.Just like asking for copies of his grades,what would it prove.The fact that he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School and was president of the law review,should satisfy people as to his intelligence but it doesn't.No matter what he produces it will never be enough for your side.A hater is a hater,is a hater,is a hater.
obama was born in a trailor to a white trash woman in Massena, N.Y, and the child grew up and won the Massena Transfer Station scholarship that paid for his first year at Occidental, the student spent 4 million dollars later in life to have his records sealed, only I and harry reid know about it.
Just Sayin

Utica, NY

#7869 Aug 6, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution lists three requirements for any individual wishing to become president of the United States. A president must:
be a native-born U.S. citizens. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
be at least 35 years of age. The youngest president elected was 43 years old. However, there was one president who was even younger. Do you know who he was?
have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.
Once again you are only partially correct and interjecting your own interpretation. "...be a native born US citizen..." Is incorrect. It states "natural born..."! Big difference. Since we are using the strict interpretation of the Constitution to define the president, then how can you POSSIBLY hold him responsible for jobs or the economy? By STRICT interpretation the president is only authorized to "enforce the laws...", receive dignitaries, appoint officers, and brief the Congress on the state of the Union.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7873 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Teddy,anyone calling people pathetic cretins all the time for disagreeing with them,which you do all the time under your teddy alias,has no right to complain at barbs thrown at him.You regularly denigrate those who disagree,then are shocked,positively shocked when people react in kind.Glass houses teddy,glass houses.NO I am not going back and cite your insults,anybody familiar to this thread knows what you're like.
there's alot of teddy's, ed's, etc out there...just looking to disagree with people thinking that they are always right...we know better, just humor them.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7874 Aug 6, 2012
You had better recheck the law and not cite just the part you agree with.Obamas mother was a us citizen and his dad had residence,ergo no matter where he was born he is a citizen.But to believe he was born anywhere other then Hawaii is to show an ignorance that knows no bounds.That's like all these people that continue to proclaim he's a Muslim,like that's a crime,have some responsibility in the death of those Sikhs the other day.The moron thought they were Muslims,and there has been a drumbeat against Muslims among the right ever since Obama got elected.
EX voter

Buffalo, NY

#7876 Aug 6, 2012
My name says it all. 'Nuff said.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7877 Aug 6, 2012
feces face,you can torture words till they anything,and thats what you are doing.No matter what Obama produces it will never be enough.Like I said earlier if graduating magna cum laude from harvard law school and being the president of their law review doesn't convince you he has a first rate mind,nothing ever will.Nobody achieves these honors without being an over achiever,and the fact that people refuse to acknowledge it,speaks volumes about their racist stupidity
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#7878 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Just calling it like I see it.Posting another alias doesn't mean you didn't say it.
You accuse me of lying, and when challenged to back it up, your response is "Just calling it like I see it??"

If that's your defense for accusing another of lying with no back-up, you're a dishonorable scumbag.

"Pasting under other alias?" Under what 'other alias' are you claiming I posted something untrue?
massenaintrest wrote:
Better read the citizenship laws,Obama regardless of where he was born is a citizen.Fatherhood is only mentioned in regard to out of wedlock birth.As for fathers all they have to do is hAve residence if the moms a citizen and obamas' mom was a citizen and obamas' dad had residence.And dont cite the 1790 law because it was repealed.
I took your suggestion. It is not as simple as I stated. From Wiki:

"Birth abroad to one United States citizenA person born on or after November 14, 1986, is a U.S. citizen if ALL of the following are true (different rules apply if child was born out-of-wedlock):
1.The person's parents were married at time of birth
2.One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born
3.The citizen parent lived at least five years in the United States before the child's birth
4.A minimum of two of these five years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday."

"INA 301(g) makes additional provisions to satisfy the physical-presence requirements for periods citizens spent abroad in "honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization." Additionally citizens, who spent time living abroad as the "dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person" in any of the previously mentioned organizations can also be counted."

"A person's record of birth abroad, if registered with a U.S. consulate or embassy, is proof of citizenship. Such a person may also apply for a passport or a Certificate of Citizenship to have a record of citizenship. Such documentation is often useful to prove citizenship in lieu of the availability of an American birth certificate."

"Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth."

"For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if ALL of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock):"
1.The person's parents were married at the time of birth
2.One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
3.The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
4.A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday."

For persons born out-of-wedlock (mother) if ALL the following apply:
1.the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and
2.the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth."
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#7879 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Teddy,being wrong on citizenship laws should alert you to the fact that you have been wrong on other matters.
Specify the others. I'll own up to any errors you can show me.
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#7882 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Teddy,anyone calling people pathetic cretins all the time for disagreeing with them,which you do all the time under your teddy alias,has no right to complain at barbs thrown at him.You regularly denigrate those who disagree,then are shocked,positively shocked when people react in kind.Glass houses teddy,glass houses.

I did not call you a "pathetic cretin."

You posted your opinion of Americans who believe in, sacrifice for, and pursue the American Dream of success and leaving their kids better off than they were as follows:

[QUOTE who="massenaintrest" ]
Caddies they were born and caddies they will die.Whether they carry clubs or water for the rich,all they will ever be is servants.They will get the keys to the restroom but never the kingdom.The money will never rub off on them but they will never believe it.
And I expressed my personal opinion of the victim/loser mentality that would hold such an opinion as being that of a "pathetic loser."

You have given me no reason to re-evaluate that assessment of your loser mind-set - so I will stand by that opinion for now. I'd say sorry, but truthfully I'm not really all that concerned about how you feel about my opinion of your loser-dom.

"Just calling it like I see it."

That is quite a different matter from accusing someone of LYING, and then being wholly unable or unwilling to prove it by simply citing the untruth, and credible evidence of its untruth.
massenaintrest wrote:
NO I am not going back and cite your insults,anybody familiar to this thread knows what you're like.
In that case, you have no valid reason to complain.

And yes, I agree anyone who follows this tread should have a pretty good idead of where Teddy R stands on the issues debated here, and why.
PowellbamaFraud

Stratford, CT

#7884 Aug 6, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
Colin Powell is an achiever, obama is a fraud
Obama is a fraud, but Colin Powell is also; he miraculously changed parties for the first time to vote for the democratic candidate, the inexperienced and incompetent Obama... I wonder why he shockingly switched parties to vote for the democratic candidate... Bwhahahahahahaha... Powell-ObamaFailure!
Ho Chi Min Obama

North Little Rock, AR

#7886 Aug 6, 2012
Obama is nothing more then a traitor to his country.

Location hidden

#7888 Aug 6, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
feces face,you can torture words till they anything,and thats what you are doing.No matter what Obama produces it will never be enough.Like I said earlier if graduating magna cum laude from harvard law school and being the president of their law review doesn't convince you he has a first rate mind,nothing ever will.Nobody achieves these honors without being an over achiever,and the fact that people refuse to acknowledge it,speaks volumes about their racist stupidity
Over-achiever? OMG, I can't stop laughing, thanks, I haven't laughed that hard since I heard thousands of morons chanting "Yes we Can"

Location hidden

#7890 Aug 6, 2012
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:
The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans' salary for the year was$951,957 plus expenses.

The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $675,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits.

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,900,000 per year (158K) per month, plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE. 4.4 cents per donated dollar goes to the cause.

Susan G Komen CEO Hala G. Moddelmog, was paid $531,924 in 2010 and the other top executives received more than $5 MM split among them.

The Salvation Army Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only$13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization. 96 percent of donated dollars go to the cause.

The American Legion National Commander receives a $0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families, and youth!

· The Veterans of Foreign Wars National Commander receives a $0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families, and youth!

· The Disabled American Veterans National Commander receives a $0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families, and youth!

· The Military Order of Purple Hearts National Commander receives a$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families, and youth!

· The Vietnam Veterans Association National Commander receives a$0.00 zero salary. Your donations go to help Veterans and their families, and youth!

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Care and Comfort Cuomo Style 47 min Sit Down 23
Who is running for NYS Governor? 53 min Crazy Eddie 6
LFHS Athletic Director 18 hr Sad 49
It's garbage! 21 hr Crybabies 30
Utica Hospital Sun NoHospitalDowntown 2
Corruption in NY Sun Get Informed 2
Thanks to the Saratoga/Ilion Poster Sun Republicans and D... 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance