Population control freaks

Population control freaks

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

Prince Velveeta

Glens Falls, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

I think we should start with they likes of these elitist Neo-Malthusian drama queens.
Prince Velveeta

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Opps "the likes"

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Apr 23, 2012
What do you mean... "we should start with..." ?

Exactly... what do you mean?

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Although the audio on the video is bad...
And the doctor is exceeding boring...
It seems the good doctor is for ideas such as…
Family Planning
Sex Education
Contraception
AND...
He wants to reduce teenage pregnancies and unintended pregnancies.
AND...
He believes in a voluntary “Two or Fewer” approach to family planning.
WHICH...
if widely accepted, would cause the population to fall.

IS HE A RADICAL?
DANGEROUS?
Prince Velveeta

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2012
UTLT wrote:
Although the audio on the video is bad...
And the doctor is exceeding boring...
It seems the good doctor is for ideas such as…
Family Planning
Sex Education
Contraception
AND...
He wants to reduce teenage pregnancies and unintended pregnancies.
AND...
He believes in a voluntary “Two or Fewer” approach to family planning.
WHICH...
if widely accepted, would cause the population to fall.
IS HE A RADICAL?
DANGEROUS?
That is only the store window version. He is one of many voices that push for a more nefarious agenda. The EUGENICS movement is back. These people are the same ilk that funded Hitler and DR. Mengele, because we ran them out of the U.S. There is even some in Barry's admin that advocate letting you old hippies die when sick. No, as long as it's euthanasia for babies it's all good for you right?
Bill and melinda gates want, and have called to sterilize young people through immunization.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Apr 24, 2012
POINT TO ANYTHING which makes what you say... REAL.

Currently... they appear to be ravings of a lunatic.

Show me the TRUTH!
Prince Velveeta

Glens Falls, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2012
UTLT wrote:
POINT TO ANYTHING which makes what you say... REAL.
Currently... they appear to be ravings of a lunatic.
Show me the TRUTH!
Go look it up objectively, you remember how to do that right?

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Apr 24, 2012
I'm not the one saying...
Dr Guillebaud is an "elitist Neo-Malthusian drama queen"

NOR am I calling THEM "population control FREAKS"

NOR am I suggesting that "we should start with..."
(meaning has not yet been clarified)

YOU ARE.
Prince Velveeta

Glens Falls, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
UTLT wrote:
I'm not the one saying...
Dr Guillebaud is an "elitist Neo-Malthusian drama queen"
NOR am I calling THEM "population control FREAKS"
NOR am I suggesting that "we should start with..."
(meaning has not yet been clarified)
YOU ARE.
Oh The horror!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
price chopper in little falls (Mar '15) 8 hr Hello 40
The Cletus Cash Cow 13 hr Truth 44
Corie hamilton 17 hr Stankwillams 1
The School Board Floats More Bloat 23 hr Eye Heart Trump MAGA 2
Legal Eagle Fri Correction 4
It was a dark and Stormy. ......... Fri Andrew 46
Bryant Jackson (Jun '10) Fri Chris Watkins 47

Little Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages