L.F. Is Coming back
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Unreal

Little Falls, NY

#106 Dec 22, 2012
Know it all wrote:
I would like to see all you know it alls run for office. You wouldn't last a year!
Oh, I agree. In Little Falls, ignorance is preferred to knowledge and experience, just like garbage is preferred to sanitation.
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#107 Jan 2, 2013
Tobie wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a nickle for everytime I heard this pipe dream, I'd be rich.
This isn't a pipe dream, the deal for the water is done. What do chip plants need lots of? Water. Is it cheaper to locate a factory here or in the Hudson Valley? Just look at real estate prices. Please, for the love of God, we need competent leadership in this town, and fast.
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#108 Jan 2, 2013
LFer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. At some point, unless some sort of industrial base comes back, we will need to surrender our charter as a city, and become a village. That, or we will become famous for having the highest property taxes in Upstate NY.
You guys that think our property taxes are high crack me up every time. Get out much?
So So

Brooklyn, NY

#109 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a pipe dream, the deal for the water is done. What do chip plants need lots of? Water. Is it cheaper to locate a factory here or in the Hudson Valley? Just look at real estate prices. Please, for the love of God, we need competent leadership in this town, and fast.
Where would you put one of these enormous chip plants? The old Ho Ho building? Oh wait, there's a web developer going there, sorry.
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#110 Jan 3, 2013
So So wrote:
Where would you put one of these enormous chip plants? The old Ho Ho building? Oh wait, there's a web developer going there, sorry.
It will eventually go in to Marcy. But it's going to provide an enormous opportunity for the entire area. And for that we don't need someone who raked leaves for a living running the city.
My 2 cents

New York, NY

#111 Jan 3, 2013
Bobby 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will eventually go in to Marcy.
That is just a fantasy. Hopefully, I am wrong, but I doubt it. They will get some tech service firms at SUNY-IT, but I highly doubt that any real manufacturing is going to Marcy. Just my 2 cents worth.
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#112 Jan 3, 2013
My 2 cents wrote:
That is just a fantasy. Hopefully, I am wrong, but I doubt it. They will get some tech service firms at SUNY-IT, but I highly doubt that any real manufacturing is going to Marcy. Just my 2 cents worth.
It remains to be seen, but I think it will happen within the next 10 years. Who would have thought it would come to Albany? Or anywhere in NY for that matter? It would have gone into Buffalo if they weren't run by morons.
Indy

Denver, CO

#113 Jan 3, 2013
I'm sure every town, city, state in our country will boom with the Obamaster's guidance - he just needed a second term to prove himself, be patient.....

LoL - OWN IT suckers!!!!!!!!!!
Hey you Jackwagon

Long Eddy, NY

#114 Jan 3, 2013
Indy wrote:
I'm sure every town, city, state in our country will boom with the Obamaster's guidance - he just needed a second term to prove himself, be patient.....
LoL - OWN IT suckers!!!!!!!!!!
FU. we're all gonna be rich when he ends the wars and closes the Pentagon.
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#115 Jan 3, 2013
Indy wrote:
I'm sure every town, city, state in our country will boom with the Obamaster's guidance - he just needed a second term to prove himself, be patient.....
LoL - OWN IT suckers!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, we really excelled under W.
Unspin

Long Eddy, NY

#116 Jan 3, 2013
Bobby 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we really excelled under W.
I heard Bush's IQ is 79. Anyone know?
Bobby 2016

Little Falls, NY

#117 Jan 3, 2013
Unspin wrote:
I heard Bush's IQ is 79. Anyone know?
That high?
tell the truth

Ilion, NY

#118 Jan 3, 2013
How exactly have we excelled under Obama? It's been a worse train wreck than when W was in office.
mayham

Ilion, NY

#120 Jan 4, 2013
Litte Falls is not comg back. saying it is not going to make it happen. the truth is that its worse than its ever been. I would love to have it come back, but people are moving to where there are jobs, the people that are Staying are just hanging on or on assistance. There is nothen here anymore. The tax base is growing with less people to float it. WE are in trouble.
buh bye

Ilion, NY

#121 Jan 4, 2013
mayham wrote:
Litte Falls is not comg back. saying it is not going to make it happen. the truth is that its worse than its ever been. I would love to have it come back, but people are moving to where there are jobs, the people that are Staying are just hanging on or on assistance. There is nothen here anymore. The tax base is growing with less people to float it. WE are in trouble.
OK see ya. Need help packing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare was an Entitlement 9 hr Prince Velveeta 17
the bartender at the polish club rene oldick st... (Aug '10) 11 hr Fckedtuesday 83
lf pd firecracker crackdown! 19 hr Juan valdezs donker 7
Swastika (Nov '16) 21 hr Urbanite 16
Leaving on a jet plane Fri How 4
Population Control Jun 23 Prince Velveeta 2
Art walk survey Jun 23 A stretch 5

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages