Obama's NDAA in action. FBI file on p...

Obama's NDAA in action. FBI file on plans to assasinate OWS members.

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
This is your government, Psychotic bankers looking to protect their secrets and criminal behavior.

http://rt.com/usa/news/fbi-assassination-ows-...
Ummmm

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Seriously, do you really believe this crap?
The willing bonehead

Fort Plain, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
Seriously, do you really believe this crap?
Seriously, you didn't read the report. What, you have to hear it from PMSNBC, CNN or Faux before you believe anything?
Grabby Grabby

Little Falls, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
The willing bonehead wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, you didn't read the report. What, you have to hear it from PMSNBC, CNN or Faux before you believe anything?
Actually unlike you, I don't believe anything I read. The part that raises serious red flags for me is this:

"In the rest of the material obtained by the PFCJF, the FBI declines to mention any follow-up attempts to investigate the rumored assassination plot."

The *RUMORED* assassination plot? I thought they had documents proving its existence? Sorry, Grabby, but someone's playing games with you, and you're not smart enough to realize it.
The willing bonehead

Fort Plain, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Grabby Grabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually unlike you, I don't believe anything I read. The part that raises serious red flags for me is this:
"In the rest of the material obtained by the PFCJF, the FBI declines to mention any follow-up attempts to investigate the rumored assassination plot."
The *RUMORED* assassination plot? I thought they had documents proving its existence? Sorry, Grabby, but someone's playing games with you, and you're not smart enough to realize it.
Bwhahahahaaa!!! This coming from the cut and preacher.
The willing bonehead

Fort Plain, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Grabby Grabby wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean smart like you? The one bestowing the virtues of the auto bailout and how much money it would bring in? Yeah, I thought so. Not * RUMORED* go read the report jack ass.
"The revelation discussed in a heavily redacted FBI memo unearthed late last month through a Freedom of Information Act request reveals that the Federal Bureau of Investigation was aware of plans for a violent assault on the peaceful protest movement but stayed silent on rumors of an assassination attempt only until now. "

Touchy Childy

Little Falls, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean smart like you? The one bestowing the virtues of the auto bailout and how much money it would bring in? Yeah, I thought so. Not * RUMORED* go read the report jack ass.
"The revelation discussed in a heavily redacted FBI memo unearthed late last month through a Freedom of Information Act request reveals that the Federal Bureau of Investigation was aware of plans for a violent assault on the peaceful protest movement but stayed silent on rumors of an assassination attempt only until now. "
It's funny watching you go berserk when you're proven wrong.
Prince Feely Grabby

Little Falls, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way, you don't read the articles you post, do you? Your link is where I got that quote. So tell me, how is something "rumored" if they have proof of it?
The willing bonehead

Fort Plain, NY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Sound familiar? Remember what happened at Kent state?

"Naomi Wolf gives an excellent in-depth analysis of those newly released documents that reveal the FBI's counter terrorism monitoring of Occupy Wall Street, and points out the assassination by sniper fire threats against OWS leaders that the FBI never bothered to inform anyone in the movement about.

Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, executive director of the PCJF points out the close partnering of banks, the New York Stock Exchange and at least one local Federal Reserve with the FBI and DHS, and calls it "police-statism," and believes these documents are only the "tip of the iceberg."

http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...
The willing bonehead

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Touchy Childy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny watching you go berserk when you're proven wrong.
You didn't prove me wrong. You're just playing the semantics game again like you always do. fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
price chopper in little falls (Mar '15) 19 hr Hello 40
The Cletus Cash Cow Sat Truth 44
Corie hamilton Sat Stankwillams 1
The School Board Floats More Bloat Sat Eye Heart Trump MAGA 2
Legal Eagle Fri Correction 4
It was a dark and Stormy. ......... Fri Andrew 46
Bryant Jackson (Jun '10) Fri Chris Watkins 47

Little Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages