Utica woman injures Little Falls offi...

Utica woman injures Little Falls officer while resisting arrest

There are 6 comments on the WKTV story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Utica woman injures Little Falls officer while resisting arrest. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Utica is facing numerous charges after allegedly injuring a Little Falls Police Officer as she tried to resist arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

OMFG

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Who got beat-up by the girl?
Wimpy cop

Williamson, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Of course they won't release the cops name. LFPD can't have the public knowing thier force is made up of little bitches.
Laughing my arse off

Herkimer, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
KARMA rears its ugly head!! hahah Finally they are catching all the crack wh0res! She hangs with Harvey and all them meth heads this is so funny!(FYI she was trying to get out of the handcuffs and he jammed his thumb, she did not beat him up. My friend seen this and she got her A$$ handed to her and slammed up ) What a wonderful world!
Shes a Dirtball

Geneva, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Laughing my arse off wrote:
KARMA rears its ugly head!! hahah Finally they are catching all the crack wh0res! She hangs with Harvey and all them meth heads this is so funny!(FYI she was trying to get out of the handcuffs and he jammed his thumb, she did not beat him up. My friend seen this and she got her A$$ handed to her and slammed up ) What a wonderful world!
Since the cop got injured, the court will be tougher on her. Sucks to be her! I think it is funny she is sitting in the slammer. Keep her there.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Laughing my arse off wrote:
Hey Laugher, did this chick ever work at Teasers? She looks familiar - I think she might have given me a bargain rate bj a couple of years ago. She said something about needing cash.
Laughing my arse off

Herkimer, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Yes she used to work at Adult Pleasure's and some other place. She then got fired My little cousin used to hang out with her. Maybe she jammed the customers happy place too and lost her great job! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central New York Affordability Report 2 min Pokahontas is BUST 6
Auto reconditioning 28 min Clean machine 5
Piccolo 8 hr What I heard 2
Price Chopper Bakery 18 hr Shopper 6
brandon lamoine and ryan liebing Sat Free 3
Drug bust on Salisbury St? Sat Mayberry 8
Russian Mob Jul 20 Word on the Street 6

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance