wondering

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Why did west end liquor close.All the places Simpsons have are mostly empty.Does she still operate her gym.These people come here start buying property then leave.Don't they realize research before you invest.Strange peopleTo bad That Simpson woman was nice.
well well

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
think about her new bff, now answer the qestion.
The LF Son

Rye, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
The simpsons came here thinking they could change things make new jobs . Help this city and make a little money . They have been bashed several times due to many reasons . As a former employee of the simpsons they are good people. They just are trying to hard to run to many businesses . With few to many people. "They have many issues some may seem more or less than yours " but they are trying they have had many bad people on their payroll and some reall good ones I know I was one of their most loyal employees until some one eased drop on conversations between me and The Simpson lady who has a name if any of you really gave a shit you would relize their intentions are mostly good. But they have one major issue lack of trust
spellman

Little Falls, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
The LF Son wrote:
The simpsons came here thinking they could change things make new jobs . Help this city and make a little money . They have been bashed several times due to many reasons . As a former employee of the simpsons they are good people. They just are trying to hard to run to many businesses . With few to many people. "They have many issues some may seem more or less than yours " but they are trying they have had many bad people on their payroll and some reall good ones I know I was one of their most loyal employees until some one eased drop on conversations between me and The Simpson lady who has a name if any of you really gave a shit you would relize their intentions are mostly good. But they have one major issue lack of trust
Did they offer you a remedial English course? Good grief.
Ya well

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
spellman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they offer you a remedial English course? Good grief.
Thank you.

“Care Enough To Take Action”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Sep 6, 2012
So sorry...
Was the meaning of 'The LF Son' hidden ?
Was his English SO BAD that you couldn't understand the meaning ?
Of course it wasn't.

Spelling and Grammar are minor issues... except to the ANAL.
So don't insult the person.
Comment on his content... and move on.
spellman

Abington, CT

#7 Sep 6, 2012
UTLT wrote:
So sorry...
Was the meaning of 'The LF Son' hidden ?
Was his English SO BAD that you couldn't understand the meaning ?
Of course it wasn't.
Spelling and Grammar are minor issues... except to the ANAL.
So don't insult the person.
Comment on his content... and move on.
Actually, yes, I'm not sure exactly what he/she meant. For example, do they (the Simpsons) not trust other people or do other people not trust them?

Don't insult me by calling me "anal."

There, I've commented on YOUR content, and now I'm moving on.

“Care Enough To Take Action”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Wow...
It is obvious!

My comment was directed at the HERKIMER and SYRACUSE name-shifters.

But it is okay if you take offense...
Two birds... one stone.
me too

Brimfield, MA

#9 Sep 6, 2012
UTLT wrote:
Wow...

It is obvious!
My comment was directed at the HERKIMER and SYRACUSE name-shifters.
But it is okay if you take offense...
Two birds... one stone.
Actually it's not that clear, you tiresome old biddy. This guy is like whispering to the Mrs....someone finds out (hubby?) This guy gets canned (not clear) but he's also defending them (also not clear).
TANSTAAFL

Little Falls, NY

#10 Sep 6, 2012
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's not that clear, you tiresome old biddy. This guy is like whispering to the Mrs....someone finds out (hubby?) This guy gets canned (not clear) but he's also defending them (also not clear).
Let it go "me too" the poster is probably sitting at Ed & Bud's right now and can't think straight much less type. LOL at the comment about the "tiresome old biddy" LOVED THAT!!
questioning

Dracut, MA

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Why did liquor store close also what's up with her gym I am wondering if these people are. just. planning to exit LittleFalls.To bad for US I had hopes that things would happen with some fresh new people.But I guess things are not as they seem I have met the Simpson lady very nice person and I know people that frequent her excercise club they all say nice things about her .Hope its not another loss for US we need new peopke to invest here..
Graduate

Little Falls, NY

#12 Sep 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
Why did west end liquor close.All the places Simpsons have are mostly empty.Does she still operate her gym.These people come here start buying property then leave.Don't they realize research before you invest.Strange peopleTo bad That Simpson woman was nice.
Rovazzi and Marhavers kept inventory and steady hours at the store. Now there is no inventory. They thought they could order as people needed it. Not a good model for a liquor store. Too bad. Deb and Ryan are very nice people. Just don't know retail.
Cha Ching

Syracuse, NY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Thank god they closed.

More money for Dan & Ruth !!!!
Citizen

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Posslbly hubby wanted the wife home instead of with JasonS..hmmmmmmPazeness is a great liguor store Dan is wonderful hometown business
Cholo

Little Falls, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Posslbly hubby wanted the wife home instead of with JasonS..hmmmmmmPazeness is a great liguor store Dan is wonderful hometown business
The staff is awesome too! Did anyone hear they are getting uniforms? I think that's soooo unifying.
Hottie

Dracut, MA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Who is the HOT brunette that sits by that place? Saw her yesterday -- Damn
sandy

Little Falls, NY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
.....lol
eww

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
really now...sandy hot?! haaaa
the way she talks she's the hottest thing around! she trashes all other women, they are all jealous of her! gets along with the guys though.haaaa she's trash
chirp

Allentown, PA

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Cholo wrote:
<quoted text>
The staff is awesome too! Did anyone hear they are getting uniforms? I think that's soooo unifying.
How are those crickets?
LF spell check

Upton, MA

#20 Sep 24, 2012
The LF Son wrote:
Hope you REALIZE that you can't spell. Reallll good one -- Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complete Embarrassment 10 min Please stop lying 108
Obama Ebola Ebonics 10 min Willy is always w... 250
PV Calls MSM "Kremlin Approved," Cites Actual K... 28 min PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 3
Copper Moose Ale House 28 min BORING 508
PV mockingly calls MSM "Kremlin approved", cite... 3 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 5
CAR vs VFW 19 hr Ned 2
How dumb is PV, you ask? 22 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 10
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match

Little Falls Jobs