What's that big,bright , light in the...

What's that big,bright , light in the sky???

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

slim

West Leyden, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Ok, now I know I'm not nuts ,cause it is still there this morning. Last night I looked out my window ,facing the south side,,and there was this big white light inthe sky, or on top of that mountain or something. I looked again later and it was gone
went out this am and it its there again. what is it.ooooooh There has to be an explanation . It would be nice if the village is doing something that will produce such a thing or not. They w ould inform the fine people of little falls so there isn't a big question or. So, village, GIVE IT UP,.what is it?In the southern sky? It is not a bird or a p lane and i don't think it is superman so own up!!!!!
rocker

West Leyden, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2010
slim wrote:
Ok, now I know I'm not nuts ,cause it is still there this morning. Last night I looked out my window ,facing the south side,,and there was this big white light inthe sky, or on top of that mountain or something. I looked again later and it was gone
went out this am and it its there again. what is it.ooooooh There has to be an explanation . It would be nice if the village is doing something that will produce such a thing or not. They w ould inform the fine people of little falls so there isn't a big question or. So, village, GIVE IT UP,.what is it?In the southern sky? It is not a bird or a p lane and i don't think it is superman so own up!!!!!
I saw it too, it started blinking on and off this morning . If anyone knows what it is, tell me too. cause I'de like to know.
phone

Herkimer, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2010
its a cell tower
tOOMY

North Fork, CA

#4 Jan 12, 2011
GLOWING HUGE LIGHT OVER TOLLHOUSE CA ,VERY BRIGHT IN A CLEAR DARK SKY ..NOT BLINKING .NO OTHER COLOR OTHER THAN WHITE IN AN ALMOST DIAMOND SHAPE AND STATIONARY ...AS I DRIVE I HAVE TO LOSE FOCUSE AS I LIVE ON A WINDY ROAD...MY COMMUTE STARTS @ 5:20AM ..I KEEP GLANCING EVERY SO OFTEN TO SEE IF ITS THERE ,AND IT IS.i STOP ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND CALL MY PARENTS TO SEE IF THEY CAN SEE WHAT I AM SEEING . yes THEY DO, MOM STATES"ITS JUST HOVERING ,WHAT IS IT ....I SAY I DONT KNOW AND HANG UP AND CONTINUE MY COMMUTE @ ABOUT 530 ITS GONE..WTF WAS THAT LIGHT
LFGaloot

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Venus.Check the old farmer's almanac.
prune juice

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Maybe it was the mother ship coming to pick up the inhabitants of LF. More weird people per capita than anywhere I can think of.
LFGaloot

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2011
prune juice wrote:
Maybe it was the mother ship coming to pick up the inhabitants of LF. More weird people per capita than anywhere I can think of.
3569 It's the water , prune juice.
Helicopter

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2011
Medivac.
tower

West Leyden, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2011
its uranus. that cell tower has been there for how long!!!!! you jackwagon!!! take another hit of acid you abservant hippie...
seen it

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Herkimer?
cjoblair

AOL

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Hi,
recently I have noticed a strange event I can't explain in the night sky. It's as if a flash light is turned on then in a second turned off. Its a bright flash. This does not move and does it at least two times in a matter of seconds and ends. This has happened quite a few times. I live in So calif.It is a strange anyone see it???
sam

Sonora, TX

#12 Apr 3, 2011
i live in texas and ive seen the same thing....i dont even think its in this galaxy....but it comes on for a second then goes off....crazy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 3, 2011
It's the net result of too much LSD. Serious hallucinations Mon!
eran

Israel

#14 Aug 24, 2011
the big bright light is venus.. he is close to earth right now
simon

Kidderminster, UK

#15 Jan 1, 2012
its the mir space station im in the uk and see often too.
Ho Ho

Granite Bay, CA

#16 Jan 1, 2012
tower wrote:
its uranus. that cell tower has been there for how long!!!!! you jackwagon!!! take another hit of acid you abservant hippie...
I couldn't help but respond!!! I pissed all over myself laughing as you've taken the words right out of my mouth!!! Nuthin but a Hippie Yown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The sky is falling 44 min Paul Viscup 8
Rounds in jail 2 hr Rich 32
SIMONELLI is out, Petrie is back in! 4 hr Mr Majestyk 14
Pez Sez 20 hr PezBLOG 1
White Rose Bakery Tue just me 39
Petrie Tue Wake up 34
You Have To See This Report Jan 15 Vladamire Poopstain 5

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages