looking for a home
Anna

Boston, MA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
my family and I are looking for a home in little falls. We have been living in an apartment that is just not big enough for our family. we are willing to move asap and have the money to do so. we would love a house for rent or rent to own. We are not sure where to look. We are also willing to move into another apartment as long is its big enough. I want to stay in the area because i think this school system is the best in the area. please contact us with any info that may help in our search. thank you
yeah

Boston, MA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Call Ms. Jean Linen. She knows everything about Little Falls and will be happy to help you to get settled into a nice Little Falls home. Good Luck and welcome to Little Falls.
anna

Long Eddy, NY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
yeah wrote:
Call Ms. Jean Linen. She knows everything about Little Falls and will be happy to help you to get settled into a nice Little Falls home. Good Luck and welcome to Little Falls.
thank you. where would i find her information?
bullseye

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
you left out some info such as how much do you have to spend, credit rating, employment, size of family, etc. there are quite a few houses available at most any budget here in l.f. contrary to the mindless banter usu. found on this site, most folks in l.f. are good people. yes we have our undesirables like anywhere else. i would recommend checking with a few local realtors and/or craigslist. i bought a house through bruce ward about 4 years ago. not bad folks. plenty of other realtors around so don,t take my word for it... do your homework and choose wisely.
Anna

Cambridge, MA

#5 Sep 14, 2012
good point bullseye. its myself, fiance and between us we have four boys. looking to spend up to $800/mth and not the greatest credit history for myself due to ex husband... but we are reliable and just looking for some thing better for our family. we have contacted the Realtors and have been turned down. its not really right considering the proof of employment is there. i have had the same full time job for 2 years and just started working another and my fiance is employed also. we really dont know where to go from here
American Dream

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
good point bullseye. its myself, fiance and between us we have four boys. looking to spend up to $800/mth and not the greatest credit history for myself due to ex husband... but we are reliable and just looking for some thing better for our family. we have contacted the Realtors and have been turned down. its not really right considering the proof of employment is there. i have had the same full time job for 2 years and just started working another and my fiance is employed also. we really dont know where to go from here
Two jobs? Hubby works too? Why do you need a house? You are never going to be there. Just buy a tent and rent a campsite.
What a joke

Ilion, NY

#7 Sep 15, 2012
what a completely bogus thread..."Anna" from a Salton City CA tag posts a question that within minutes is answered by "yeah" (also with a Salton City CA tag) who's suggestion is to contact Jean Linen.

"Bullseye" from Leeds MA took the bait and had some great suggestions for "Anna."

"Anna" now pours out her sob story (blame the ex husband on poor credit, 4 kids, we both got jobs blah, blah, blah) all for the purpose of getting drawing in even more comments. "American Dream" was next victim and posted exactly the type of comment that "Anna" wants - all the while waiting for someone (and I'll be the one) to take it to the next level and post something like this:

"BS you ain't got no job you toothless fat welfare queen - go cash some more food stamps for Cigs and booze and get off the pills!"

I get that right "Anna" / "yeah" from Salton City CA tag??
my two cents

Little Falls, NY

#8 Sep 15, 2012
If you have a job, buy in a decent community. This City has decided to turn itself into a slum.
What a joke

Ilion, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2012
my two cents wrote:
If you have a job, buy in a decent community. This City has decided to turn itself into a slum.
Thank you two cents, you proved my point.
prune juice

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Save yourself a lot of aggravation and buy something outside the city limits. Lots of nice places, some space and you can avoid the new section 8 paradise of upstate. This city is in full on self destruct mode.
Mishegoss

Ilion, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2012
my two cents wrote:
If you have a job, buy in a decent community. This City has decided to turn itself into a slum.
Our community is no different than any other non-gated community. Stop thinking that you can make people think like you, or take pride in their home or rental for that matter. You'll live longer and happier.
What a joke

Ilion, NY

#12 Sep 15, 2012
prune juice wrote:
Save yourself a lot of aggravation and buy something outside the city limits. Lots of nice places, some space and you can avoid the new section 8 paradise of upstate. This city is in full on self destruct mode.
See what I mean?
yep

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
What a joke wrote:
what a completely bogus thread..."Anna" from a Salton City CA tag posts a question that within minutes is answered by "yeah" (also with a Salton City CA tag) who's suggestion is to contact Jean Linen.
"Bullseye" from Leeds MA took the bait and had some great suggestions for "Anna."
"Anna" now pours out her sob story (blame the ex husband on poor credit, 4 kids, we both got jobs blah, blah, blah) all for the purpose of getting drawing in even more comments. "American Dream" was next victim and posted exactly the type of comment that "Anna" wants - all the while waiting for someone (and I'll be the one) to take it to the next level and post something like this:
"BS you ain't got no job you toothless fat welfare queen - go cash some more food stamps for Cigs and booze and get off the pills!"
I get that right "Anna" / "yeah" from Salton City CA tag??
Yep, nailed it.
Anna

Boston, MA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
see its the folks like you that make this town the dying place it is. yes i have two jobs, and yes my fiance works. its OK for you to put your opinions up about people, but by no means is this a bogus thread. and about this town, i moved here because i love this town. its full of history and things to do with my family. I appreciate the mature adults that are on this site, and all the advice you have given me, and im sorry that this town has people on here like the immature people on this post. You really are the reason this town is dying. If i were you, i wouldn't be so ignorant, and think, hmmmm more people, that means more money coming into the community. You say im a toothless welfare queen, but im not the one on here treating people like crap and have nothing better to do with my time. And the reason the post were so closae together is because i have this post saved to my email, and i get those right on my phone. but thank you so much, you still will not deter my hope for a home in this lovely town. i will pray for you. God bless.
What a joke

Ilion, NY

#15 Sep 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
see its the folks like you that make this town the dying place it is. yes i have two jobs, and yes my fiance works. its OK for you to put your opinions up about people, but by no means is this a bogus thread. and about this town, i moved here because i love this town. its full of history and things to do with my family. I appreciate the mature adults that are on this site, and all the advice you have given me, and im sorry that this town has people on here like the immature people on this post. You really are the reason this town is dying. If i were you, i wouldn't be so ignorant, and think, hmmmm more people, that means more money coming into the community. You say im a toothless welfare queen, but im not the one on here treating people like crap and have nothing better to do with my time. And the reason the post were so closae together is because i have this post saved to my email, and i get those right on my phone. but thank you so much, you still will not deter my hope for a home in this lovely town. i will pray for you. God bless.
Why did you lie and post as "Anna" and then "Yeah?" I didn't call you a toothless welfare queen I said that you are posting your dribble trying to get someone TO call you that.
Anna

Boston, MA

#16 Sep 15, 2012
because my name is really anna, im not ashamed to post by my real name. i could care less if someone thinks im a welfare queen, i have my jobs and know that i get paychecks for those jobs. folks opinion of me matters not. im new to this site, so thats why it is saying im from a different city. but its all good. all i want is a home, a place for me and my family, that is in this town. i moved here to be around my fiance and his family, who have been here their whole lives, i fell in love and im not afraid to admit it. see, unlike the people on this post, i dont hide behind fake made up names. like i said. thank you for all the advice some people gave. we appreciate it.
Anna

Boston, MA

#17 Sep 15, 2012
What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you lie and post as "Anna" and then "Yeah?" I didn't call you a toothless welfare queen I said that you are posting your dribble trying to get someone TO call you that.
i didnt post as yeah, i have only posted as anna,
my two cents

Little Falls, NY

#18 Sep 15, 2012
You can do whatever you want Anna, but when the City builds a giant junkpile in your block, thus reducing property values so that slumlords can buy the neighborhood up cheap and move in Section 8 types right on top of you, don't say you weren't warned.
Anna

Somerville, MA

#19 Sep 15, 2012
i appreciate the warning, but i still love this town. yes, it is a growing epidemic of section 8s, but i have learned not to judge them. yes it pisses me off that i pay taxes to pay for their homes and food, and all that good stuff while they tote their drugs, but i cannot judge those i don't know. i was raised that karma will get those who don't act right. i cant say anything because my sister is on section 8 because she is mentally challenged, shes not defrauding the system like others, she really needs the help. one day the government will figure it out, and realize they have been paying for people to live that are lying. until that day, i will continue to work and support my own with what i have worked for.
my two cents

Little Falls, NY

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
i appreciate the warning, but i still love this town. yes, it is a growing epidemic of section 8s, but i have learned not to judge them. yes it pisses me off that i pay taxes to pay for their homes and food, and all that good stuff while they tote their drugs, but i cannot judge those i don't know. i was raised that karma will get those who don't act right. i cant say anything because my sister is on section 8 because she is mentally challenged, shes not defrauding the system like others, she really needs the help. one day the government will figure it out, and realize they have been paying for people to live that are lying. until that day, i will continue to work and support my own with what i have worked for.
Sorry, I thought we were discussing real estate investing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's garbage! 4 hr Flat line 7
NO Land Bank 7 hr Run over UR feet ... 11
Censored 3.0 11 hr Fleeced 1
A NEW DAY for the Deplorables! 11 hr Fleeced 2
Mark's pizzeria 20 hr Sowhat 2
Where are all the cougars at 21 hr Cranky McPhuknuts 44
good contractor Tue MICHAEL lowes 9

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages