From Russia with love . Pravda- Ameri...

From Russia with love . Pravda- Americans never give up your guns

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
A warning from history. Never underestimate the viciousness of those in the white house.
"This well armed population was what allowed the various White factions to rise up, no matter how disorganized politically and militarily they were in 1918 and wage a savage civil war against the Reds. It should be noted that many of these armies were armed peasants, villagers, farmers and merchants, protecting their own. If it had not been for Washington's clandestine support of and for the Reds, history would have gone quite differently."
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
k marx da

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Word pravda means truth. My papa remember civil war. Later on he starve. Later come nazis. Bad life...To be in USA we lucky are..Putin ,ptui. Bad man make tsar of himself. USA throw out leader every couple year.Is good.Next we get rid of kapitalists and make all peoples have good life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Art Walk 1 hr LOL 44
The 100 grand Scam! 10 hr Cinnamon Cinnabon 7
little falls town court (Sep '13) 13 hr Just sayin 7
pez alert since he is headed to lf 19 hr Take my wife please 12
Was PEZ really at Oakmont on Tuesday and Wed? 19 hr Take my wife please 26
Mark Vivacqua BOCES Fri Vicki Devereese 4
Babinec Fri Muddy Waters 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages