Hey UTLT, I did you a favor!
stfu

New Britain, CT

#25 Jun 12, 2013
UTLT has NPD wrote:
Granted UTLT can be anything and can be making up an online persona.
Bingo

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#26 Jun 12, 2013
Very interesting!
But a total waste of time.
Help Little Falls!
disagree

Herkimer, NY

#27 Jun 12, 2013
i have met her at a public meeting.
Agree

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jun 12, 2013
disagree wrote:
i have met her at a public meeting.
You went to North Carolina and met "her" at a public meeting?
UTLT needs to STFU

Matawan, NJ

#29 Jun 12, 2013
UTLT wrote:
Very interesting!
But a total waste of time.
Help Little Falls!
Very uninteresting, and also a total waste of time.

Help Stallings, NC!
UTLT

United States

#31 Jun 12, 2013
UTLT has NPD wrote:
Utlt has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and by definition of NPD can not empathize with anyone else other than herself. UTLT is a sick Mother Fu**er and it doesn't matter how many comments and threads are written to confront this wacko, she continues on writing her insanity. Ignoring her doesn't work. Writing anything only gives her attention, which she thrives on. Starting a thread on her local topix forum is a good idea. Maybe if we knew UTLT's real identity and outed her she'd be embarassed and that would work to get her off of LF's forum. She's a condescending old bat.
I, UTLT, also have OCD (ObsessIve Compulsive Disorder). That is why I ruminate and obsess about being a registered topix poster and on other topics. It's also why I just fixate on whatever is on my mind. I can't help myself due to my disorders.
nope

Herkimer, NY

#34 Jun 13, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to North Carolina and met "her" at a public meeting?
she has family in LF and has spent good runs of time here. remember when she attended the grant sessions at the radisson in utica? she is probably 60-ish.
wrong tlt

Hartford, CT

#35 Jun 13, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>she has family in LF and has spent good runs of time here. remember when she attended the grant sessions at the radisson in utica? she is probably 60-ish.
You're confused, friend. Sorry but you got the wrong person in mind.
Bingo

Nedrow, NY

#36 Jun 13, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right because if UTLT said it, it must be true. The clue is how UTLT writes, not a woman.
It's a guy.
Very perceptive.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Indian Trail, NC

#37 Jun 14, 2013
What is the difference.
Man or woman?
I don't impute any sex to you name-shifters.
And... if I did... what purpose would it serve?

Your opinions are still just is valid.
Sex is not an issue.

Ditto age, race, creed, and national origin.
cuz

Farmington, CT

#38 Jun 14, 2013
UTLT wrote:
What is the difference.
Man or woman?
I don't impute any sex to you name-shifters.
And... if I did... what purpose would it serve?

Your opinions are still just is valid.
Sex is not an issue.

Ditto age, race, creed, and national origin.
Someone who obsesses about name shifters shouldn't mislead.
stfu

Ilion, NY

#39 Jun 14, 2013
Here we go with your name shifter garbage again! Seriously, it's time for you to give up on this concept. Those who want to register will, those who do not wont. It's not like registering provides Topix readers with any insight as to who the poster is. Fake name, location that can be changed, the only thing that is accurate is register date and amount of posts. So I ask again, what is the point? Oh yes, and Stallins is awaiting you.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Indian Trail, NC

#40 Jun 14, 2013
OH... sensitive are we?

MY POINT...
The sex, or sexual orientation of ANY POSTER is immaterial.
is that so

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Jun 14, 2013
UTLT wrote:
OH... sensitive are we?
MY POINT...
The sex, or sexual orientation of ANY POSTER is immaterial.
So then why do you lie about yours?
LF Resident

Herkimer, NY

#42 Jun 14, 2013
Thanks UTLT for proving to us all that you are immune to any comments and posts about you or to you. Even though you are voted #1 most annoying poster on LF forum, you continue to post your ignorant nonsense despite any comment anyone comes up with. Maybe if we outed your real identity you'd stop. You're comments are harassing nonsense. Let us all figure out who this moron UTLT really is.
LF Resident

Herkimer, NY

#44 Jun 14, 2013
one step away wrote:
<quoted text>
It's real Simple, son. I know who he is and I will out him if he doesn't go away. Think I don't? Find out. It's simple, son.
OK genius Out the parasite UTLT and let's rid LF forum of this pest.
too far

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jun 14, 2013
UTLT really gets under my skin and I wish he would go away, but outing people on Topix breaks an unwritten rule. All of us on here need to at least respect that rule, even if we don't respect each other.
Disagree

Herkimer, NY

#46 Jun 14, 2013
too far wrote:
UTLT really gets under my skin and I wish he would go away, but outing people on Topix breaks an unwritten rule. All of us on here need to at least respect that rule, even if we don't respect each other.
Well, I don't agree with the Death Penalty but if someone went on a Killing Spree and killed 30 people, I'd consider the person might need to be taken away from society before he killed someone else, including someone in prison. UTLT obeys no rules and derails any thread he/she gets on. She/he is a complete nuisance and nothing works to get rid of the pest. We might have to extinguish the pest! This isn't any normal annoying poster. The person is a nutbag that consistently derails threads.

The only highpoint is that the comments against this UTLT are often humorous.
Go Away UTLT

Herkimer, NY

#47 Jun 14, 2013
too far wrote:
Dude, get a grip. Go stand up for the Rights of abused animals and abused kids; NOT this frickin excuse for a person UTLT.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Indian Trail, NC

#48 Jun 14, 2013
What... I ask...
is the definition of online BULLYING ?

And... is a good thing ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank God it was Trump! 6 hr Blazing Saddled 16
Beware...crackhead brad Carroll still on the lo... 6 hr Bully ray 2
Fed Up 7 hr Distilled Spirits... 33
Who is running for NYS Governor? 13 hr Romeo 61
WHAT a GLORIOUS DAY! 13 hr Taint 2
brian leroy 13 hr beenthere 2
Thick Thief 18 hr Bill Gates 6

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance