Do Not Fly: the Feds May Be Planning ...

Do Not Fly: the Feds May Be Planning a Massacre at Checkpoint Lines

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
After this victory for liberty :
Man With 4th Amendment Written on Chest Wins Trial Over Airport Arrest
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/01/4th-...

Big sis is setting it up: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

I'm sure they're planning this , to bring you to your knees begging for tyranny :http://www.lewrockwell.com/bl og/lewrw/archives/131365.html
gradumatated

Flourtown, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
What is wrong with you?

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Jan 27, 2013
gradumatated wrote:
What is wrong with you?
Agreed.
Whatever it is... it must be fairly major!
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I'm crazy? Here is what is going on in Miami. Black hawk Helicopters flying around low around high rise buildings firing machine guns (blanks). Now, the authorities are just NOW claiming it's a drill. Really? Drill for what? Maybe to you, but someone who didn't watch TV may shoot back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are they practicing for the collapse of the monetary system and a complete social break down? You really want to be disarmed if that happens?
Ron

Little Falls, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Will Not Comply!
FBIYIYI

Little Falls, NY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Prince Velveeta wrote:
I'm crazy? Here is what is going on in Miami. Black hawk Helicopters flying around low around high rise buildings firing machine guns (blanks). Now, the authorities are just NOW claiming it's a drill. Really? Drill for what? Maybe to you, but someone who didn't watch TV may shoot back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are they practicing for the collapse of the monetary system and a complete social break down? You really want to be disarmed if that happens?
Your cheese seems to have melted and I think you also lost your crown!

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Jan 28, 2013
PV...
what is so laughable...
Is your undying belief in total social and financial collapse.
You are the bearded fellow carrying a 'The End is Near' sign.
You seem to love the 'feel' of a pending catastrophe.

To you... everything is bad, and getting worse.
To you... everyone is conspiring against you.

I feel quite the opposite.
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
UTLT wrote:
PV...
what is so laughable...
Is your undying belief in total social and financial collapse.
You are the bearded fellow carrying a 'The End is Near' sign.
You seem to love the 'feel' of a pending catastrophe.
To you... everything is bad, and getting worse.
To you... everyone is conspiring against you.
I feel quite the opposite.
Reckless optimism.
"Kyle Bass, who knows a thing or two about economics and finance, recently spoke to a senior member of the Obama administration about their planned solutions for fixing the U.S. economy and trade deficit.

The answer shouldn’t surprise you.

When I asked a senior member of the Obama administration last week,‘How are we going to grow exports if we won’t allow nominal wage deflation?’

He says,‘we’re just going to kill the dollar.’

That worried me.

So, that the only answer.

It’s a dead answer.

But, that’s where we’re headed."

We Are Going To Kill The Dollar

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

If I were you, I'd put my snarky liberal attitude in check. If this happens, the people you despise, are going to be the one you may be relying on. Is humility in the liberal mantra ? I think not.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Prince Velveeta wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I'd put my snarky liberal attitude in check. If this happens, the people you despise, are going to be the one you may be relying on. Is humility in the liberal mantra ? I think not.
So sorry...
Believing the world ISN'T going to end...
is considered... by you... to be a 'snarky liberal attitude'?
Please explain!

There are NO people I despise... NONE!

YES... humility is in the liberal mantra!
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
UTLT wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry...
Believing the world ISN'T going to end...
is considered... by you... to be a 'snarky liberal attitude'?
Please explain!
There are NO people I despise... NONE!
YES... humility is in the liberal mantra!
I never said the "world" was going to end. The world begins, and ends for millions of people everyday.
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
House Of Rothschild Hoarding Gold In Face Of Coming Collapse?

http://www.infowars.com/house-of-rothschild-h...
Indy

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 28, 2013
The guy who won ran on: gay rights, free birth control, higher taxes & more regulations. The only jobs mentioned were bogus 'green-jobs'...
Now, instead of focusing on the Economy, it's the Gun Grab...

Want to know what we are in for?
Watch '2016: Obama's America'

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#13 Jan 28, 2013
OH... so sorry.
When I wrote about the world 'ending'...
I meant it figuratively...(of course you knew that)
I meant total social and financial collapse.(your dream)
So sorry... I confused you.

BUT... you successfully dodged the actual points.

Since: Jan 10

ishmael.org

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Looks like they caught the guy PV.
http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/2013/01/...

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession...
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
lshmaeI wrote:
Looks like they caught the guy PV.
http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/2013/01/...
A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession...
Cute
Prince Leaving

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
gradumatated wrote:
What is wrong with you?
It's called "mental illness".
Prince Leaving

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Prince Velveeta wrote:
I'm crazy?
Yep. Pretty much.
Prince Leaving

Herkimer, NY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
UTLT wrote:
PV...
what is so laughable...
Is your undying belief in total social and financial collapse.
You are the bearded fellow carrying a 'The End is Near' sign.
You seem to love the 'feel' of a pending catastrophe.
To you... everything is bad, and getting worse.
To you... everyone is conspiring against you.
I feel quite the opposite.
What's amazing is that none - NONE - of his kooky predictions come true, yet that doesn't seem to deter him. Every day it's something new. Yet none of it seems to pan out. There was actually a study done recently on the religious loons, like the purple Nike sneaker people, and they found that when their predictions turn out to be wrong (like with the Mayan calendar nonsense), instead of being deterred, these nutbags actually double down on their predictions. In other words, their predictions being wrong only reinforces in their minds that they're right. PV is a perfect example.
Prince Loon

Herkimer, NY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Prince Velveeta wrote:
If I were you, I'd put my snarky liberal attitude in check. If this happens
Here's your problem, PV - NOTHING you predict ever happens. Ever.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#20 Jan 29, 2013
I'm not anti-PV because none of his fears come true.
I'm anti-PV because he has so many fears.

The TSA confiscated 1500 guns in carry-on luggage last year.
1200 were loaded!(some with rounds in the chamber)
So there may be some shooting someday.
Which will NOT mean PV was right!

http://nationalsecurityzone.org/site/tsa-carr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good, the Bad, and the Fugly. 5 min Big Daddy 87
Debate 12 min Big Daddy 29
Poll Do you believe the Nano project will make LF fl... 38 min wondering 12
Outskirts bar and grill 11 hr wondering 15
bikers? 18 hr Kermit 9
Bob's supporters - Can we hear from you now? 19 hr Nope 6
Burleson Fri Okay 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages