First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Be Quiet

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Anyone still go there?
The local guy

Manlius, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Be Quiet wrote:
Anyone still go there?
No! Too much trouble, underage aholes, drugs, etc. And not enough snow. Bartender is a real b%#ch. If you looking for something in the neighborhood I would suggest ED&BUDS.
I love the Ice House

Plymouth, MN

#3 Jan 22, 2010
The local guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Too much trouble, underage aholes, drugs, etc. And not enough snow. Bartender is a real b%#ch. If you looking for something in the neighborhood I would suggest ED&BUDS.
Well, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but this is absolutely not true. As any bar, they have their occassion there problems, but that is everywhere. Generally, the Ice House is a good place to go for "good" people.
hair ball

Manlius, NY

#4 Jan 22, 2010
I love the Ice House wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but this is absolutely not true. As any bar, they have their occassion there problems, but that is everywhere. Generally, the Ice House is a good place to go for "good" people.
I would take the local quys word. Before someone from out of state. Stay away from the Ice House. Rumors has it that the NYS ATF is looking for a reason to shut it down.
I love the Ice House

Plymouth, MN

#5 Jan 22, 2010
hair ball wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take the local quys word. Before someone from out of state. Stay away from the Ice House. Rumors has it that the NYS ATF is looking for a reason to shut it down.
Oh wow! You are a bright one, aren't you? Do you not realize that just because someone is listed from another state on your address, doesn't mean you don't live in NY?? I am a "Local" girl my friend and have lived her all my life. So, keep those "rumors" going. It doesn't matter because I go where I like to go and where i can enjoy the "friendly" people who just like to go out for awhile and enjoy. If you do not like it there, don't go there. Have a great day!
A local

King Of Prussia, PA

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Known the owner since I was a kid. Everytime trouble arrives at the Ice House it is permanently removed, thus the nice colord paper decorations with cute little riddles hanging all over the place, for the patrons amusement. With the exception of maybe a late friday or saturday nite rowdy bunch the Ice House is a great place for dinner and a cocktail in a relaxed, easy going atmosphere, where you don't have to worry about little falls finest stalking you down. The only thing I can agree with the local guy about is the lack of snow but we still have february and march to go ;)so let it snow!
robroy

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2010
the place sucks. rotten food. drunken owner.
The Closer

Cicero, NY

#8 Jan 24, 2010
Be Quiet wrote:
Anyone still go there?
Actually the Ice House is great! They have awesome food, good live bands on occasion and I find the bartenders are very nice unless you give them a reason to be less than polite to you. They make good drinks and a bunch of us have been there on snowmobiles until the snow melted which I don't believe is the Ice House's fault that its been warm. I realize not everyone is a fan, but if you want a good time and a chance to meet some friendly little falls folks... give it a try!
hmmm

West Leyden, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2010
Never been there, curious as to where it is and what kind of meals they serve. Is it a bar or a restaurant, meaning can you bring kids there to eat or not. Only honest answers here, if you hate the place that's your opinion and it's fine, I just want a little info.
slim pickens

West Leyden, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Never been there, curious as to where it is and what kind of meals they serve. Is it a bar or a restaurant, meaning can you bring kids there to eat or not. Only honest answers here, if you hate the place that's your opinion and it's fine, I just want a little info.
diddo where is this ice house and I would also like some info. on the place so someone please enlighten the two of us.
lf mountie

Moravia, NY

#11 Jan 25, 2010
the ice house is a great place to go. yes you are allowed to bring kids in there. there food is good. the ice house is between little falls and middleville. the prices are not outragous like the happen inns. its a nice and relaxed bar..
slim

West Leyden, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2010
lf mountie wrote:
the ice house is a great place to go. yes you are allowed to bring kids in there. there food is good. the ice house is between little falls and middleville. the prices are not outragous like the happen inns. its a nice and relaxed bar..
is that where the loft used to be?or cast bridge bar.?
lfrocker

Cicero, NY

#13 Jan 25, 2010
hey slim, no its just past where the windy tavern used to be. it used to be a little food store called middletown foods on the left, ya cant miss it. i gotta get up there and see if we can get a gig there. out of the way, easy to sneak back into town.
Puzzled

New York, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2010
Be Quiet wrote:
Anyone still go there?
Yeah, scumbags.
Puzzled

New York, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Never been there, curious as to where it is and what kind of meals they serve. Is it a bar or a restaurant, meaning can you bring kids there to eat or not. Only honest answers here, if you hate the place that's your opinion and it's fine, I just want a little info.
Hypothetically you COULD bring kids there but I wouldn't recommend it on Friday or Saturday night.
golden toes

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Don't take your kids in there, why would you want to expose them to scumbags, dirty month rednecks,open drug use and loose bartender. Think about it.
I Love the Ice House

Plymouth, MN

#17 Jan 25, 2010
golden toes wrote:
Don't take your kids in there, why would you want to expose them to scumbags, dirty month rednecks,open drug use and loose bartender. Think about it.
I agree with Puzzled that you should not bring your kids there or any bar on a Friday or Saturday night, even if they serve food. However, during the day on a Saturday or Sunday if you are out riding your sled, it is a nice stop for food. It is no different than Barto Hill use to be. As far as rednecks, well, there are country boys that go there but good country boys and there is absolutely no open drug use. That would not be tolerated.
I Love the Ice House

Plymouth, MN

#18 Jan 25, 2010
golden toes wrote:
Don't take your kids in there, why would you want to expose them to scumbags, dirty month rednecks,open drug use and loose bartender. Think about it.
Yes, there are country girls there too. Call them all rednecks, but they are good people.
robroy

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2010
they smoke pot outside on the side porch. old food warmed back up.health inspec. been there twice on complants.get real,place is bad.
Be Quiet

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2010
Wow I was just wondering I used to work there a long time ago just did not know if it was still open. I see opinions vary! Thanks for the input!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Little Falls Woman Has 'Escape' Added to Her Li... 6 hr Abuse 23
Albany Street Cartoon 6 hr Chump 20
Third Thursday's 19 hr MentalHealth Patrol 9
big golf match at the muni betweeen dp and pez Fri neighbor 19
Why MSF Fri Why MSF 5
Tax Man Gone Thu The Shadow 9
Drug bust on Salisbury St? Wed Cody 20

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages