Loons like PV harrassing Sandy Hook hero

Loons like PV harrassing Sandy Hook hero

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

Conspiracy searist

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

I dont know what to do, Gene Rosen told Salon.com .Im getting hang-up calls, Im getting some calls, Im getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that Im lying, that Im a crisis actor,How much am I being paid?'

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the shooting. What is the going rate for getting involved in a govt sponsored hoax anyway?

The quantity of the material is overwhelming, Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rose...

Do these people have no shame?
Prince Velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Absentee Landlords and Political Hacks 13 min Vladimer Poopstain 7
where's the fire? 5 hr smokey 1
Land Bank 19 hr Section 8 City 13
Did Hillary WIN IN NYS Because SHE CHEATED? Tue Patriotism is a VERB 1
Crazy Saratoga poster Tue Patriotism is a VERB 2
Ariana Grande Tue Patriotism is a VERB 2
MI Today/NY Tomorrow Tue Libtarded Enterta... 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance