cindy

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2010
amanda bennet thinks her crap don't stink. So sick of this girl she trys to run her low life boyfriends life.. And makes it so he don't see his kids. I no the mom of the kids he don't c because of her.. The bennetts are all bad ppl..
lovelife

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
you are so right amanda bennett is such trash come on look who she is with her sisters ex man. Who had his ex wife turn her in for drugs... And now they gettin married soon please that won't work it never does with her man.. They are welfare bums and the only one suffering is jeffs kids... I also no his kids mamas...
sucker

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2010
all I can say is trash trash trash...
talking to yourself

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2010
sucker wrote:
all I can say is trash trash trash...
3 posts all from the same IP in georgia in 1 hour. Dumbass.
Amanda Lovenkiss

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Who cares.
hello69

West Leyden, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
ppl like to talk about other ppl,they really need to look in the mirror at themselfs.thats sad how the kids mother had to steal over 40 grand from mcdonalds to get what they need,get a job oh wait cant cause shes a thief.grow up michelle
hello69

West Leyden, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2010
dont worry Amanda paybacks a b.i.t.c.h.Karma will be coming
wow

Herkimer, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
ppl r so pathetic on here.... god be smart...Morrow, GA huh... dont make it so obviously that ur making a post to bash someone then writing back to urself... dumba%% lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protesters 3 hr Valley Mentality 2
Because Many Men Have Become Too Feminine to Wh... 5 hr Deep State and Co... 5
Absentee Landlords and Political Hacks 6 hr God Bless the USA 21
agenda 21 19 hr God Bless the USA 10
Fill it or Sell it! 20 hr God Bless the USA 8
Prince V where are you 23 hr Prince Velveeta 5
Upstate NY needs more Immigrants Thu UsefulIdiotsLiveHere 4

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance