my rights

New York, NY

#102 Sep 6, 2012
Shirley Hughgeste wrote:
<quoted text>
Very. But I won't let that spoil my aim.
I hope you have some banana clips and duct tape then, because there are a LOT of us. Oh, snap! That's right, we'll confiscate your ammo and clips and other bambi-commando paraphernalia too.

See, we the people don't condone using violence when we can take your money and other stuff legally just by out-voting you! In that regard, we are of a higher moral order than gun-loving greed-mongers like yourself.
turkey shoot

New York, NY

#103 Sep 6, 2012
Shirley Hughgeste wrote:
<quoted text>
Very. But I won't let that spoil my aim.
This sounds like fun!
Shirley Hughgeste

Utica, NY

#104 Sep 6, 2012
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have some banana clips and duct tape then, because there are a LOT of us. Oh, snap! That's right, we'll confiscate your ammo and clips and other bambi-commando paraphernalia too.
See, we the people don't condone using violence when we can take your money and other stuff legally just by out-voting you! In that regard, we are of a higher moral order than gun-loving greed-mongers like yourself.


I'm glad you are of a higher moral order than myself. Perhaps it will come in handy in the afterlife.
my rights

New York, NY

#105 Sep 6, 2012
Shirley Hughgeste wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are of a higher moral order than myself. Perhaps it will come in handy in the afterlife.
Our Bibles must have been printed at different printers. Mine reads "Blessed are ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. "

Your Bible seems to read "Blessed are ye rich that gun down the poor. Blessed are ye fat, for ye shall have ice cream in the Kingdom of Heaven."

What gives?
Dumb Yokel

New York, NY

#106 Sep 6, 2012
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Bibles must have been printed at different printers. Mine reads "Blessed are ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. "
Your Bible seems to read "Blessed are ye rich that gun down the poor. Blessed are ye fat, for ye shall have ice cream in the Kingdom of Heaven."
What gives?
Does your Bible also say that the poor are supposed to steal from the rich and burn their houses down?

I'm with Shirley. You come looking for my stuff, and I'll exercise my right to bear arms.
my rights

New York, NY

#107 Sep 6, 2012
Dumb Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your Bible also say that the poor are supposed to steal from the rich and burn their houses down?
I'm with Shirley. You come looking for my stuff, and I'll exercise my right to bear arms.
You just don't get it, do you, you ignorant woodchuck? I'll spell it out for you: when we take your stuff, we will send the IRS agents to take it. And we will send the BATF agents to take your guns. This is America: the vocal plurality makes the laws! And we are mad at greedy fat slobs like you!
Bulldinky

Little Falls, NY

#109 Sep 6, 2012
You're an idiot. One of those deadbeat, lazy people who thinks the world owes him a living. How could you even fathom that it's 'fair' to forcibly TAKE money from those who have done well by learning in school, hard work, smart investments and having ambition? Granted, a small percent are born into wealth but their parents/grandparents did all of the above and if those lucky enough to be born with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouths were whiney, gimme gimme types like you, they wouldn't hold on to their inheritance anyway. No one owes you anything. Not rich people and not the tax payers. You 'entitlement' idiots sucking off the government's teat are a major reason why this country is broke. STFU and get a job.
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not have a job because the greedy 1% sent all the good jobs overseas but I am an American and I have a right to have just as much food as you or anyone else. We need to take all the 1% money and share it among the less fortunate because that is the only fair thing to do.
Bulldinky

Little Falls, NY

#110 Sep 6, 2012
People who work hard for their money have the right to do whatever they want with it. They don't owe people like YOU a thing. How can you 'take back' that which was never yours in the first place. What you suggest it that low lifes like you should steal from the people you're jealous of. Bear in mind, they can afford guns, security, killer dogs etc. Try coming to my house, see what happens.
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
See that is what I am talking about. Here in New York selfish and ignorant slobs like you got too greedy and accumulated too much of a surplus and so we the people had to take some of it back from you. That is why your taxes are so high - we the people are taking back what you owe us because you got greedy and arrogant and made us angry. If you don't like it then you have a right - to MOVE! And if you greed-mongers keep talking trash like this you will make us really mad and then we are going to take even more back with brand new taxes on greedy slobs like you. You should thank us for having mercy on greedy fat slobs like you and just raising your taxes instead of starting an open rebellion and putting your heads on pikes.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#111 Sep 6, 2012
Wow...
You folks sure don't like to talk nicely to each other.
You just throw insults in... for FUN!
In my opinion...
The major reason our country is financially stressed...
is WARS, The Department of Defense, and Tax Cuts.
It isn't helping hungry people.

Incidently...
The Republicans are offering... Tax Cuts, More Wars, and increased defense spending.

Think Syria and Iran.
Bulldinky

Little Falls, NY

#112 Sep 6, 2012
People don't get rich by being ignorant unless they win the lottery and the ignorant ones who do, lose it all is a short time anyway. Tax shelters, offshore accounts and investments and the ability to hire excellent accounting firms keep us from having to give more 'alms for the poor' than we want to. Once we get rid of the Welfare President, things will get even worse for you. I can hardly wait.
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie? Hardly! How much do you pay in taxes at the federal, state and local levels? Is it over 50%? I'll bet it is. And where does that money go? To me and my friends and family! The joke is on YOU!
butbutbut

Bridgeport, NY

#113 Sep 6, 2012
Bulldinky wrote:
snip/ How could you even fathom that it's 'fair' to forcibly TAKE money from those who have done well by learning in school, hard work, smart investments and having ambition? <quoted text>
If they paid their employees what is deserved they wouldn't seem to have so much more at the end of the day.
Fact Check

Herkimer, NY

#114 Sep 6, 2012
Bulldinky wrote:
People who work hard for their money have the right to do whatever they want with it.
That is just not true. First, the government confiscates up to half of every dollar you earn in income taxes. Next, they pass all kinds of laws about what you can and cannot do with the little money you are left with. And if you buy any real property, they government taxes that too.

And almost all of the government money goes either to social welfare programs or to killing foreigners with funny religious beliefs.
Bulldinky

Little Falls, NY

#115 Sep 6, 2012
Oh, like Hitler did? hahaha he sure took care of the desd bests like you when he did, didn't he? Nah, he stuck leaches like you in camps. I think you are VERY DUMB.
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, duh! First we take away your guns, and THEN we take away your gold. How dumb do you think we are?
dont get me going

Little Falls, NY

#116 Sep 6, 2012
dont get me going on this! I love how they brag how they are eating lobster tails & seafood(while I'm eating burgers & chicken!) & they live in those apartments where rent is based on your income & brag they leave their air-conditioners running 24 hours a day(cuz they dont hafta pay NIMO)while I'm sitting in front of a fan to cool off cuz I gotta pay NIMO outta my pocket! The system is backwards!!!!! UGH!!!!!
Bulldinky

Little Falls, NY

#117 Sep 6, 2012
Good Lord, spoken like a true left wingnut. See you in November. The free ride is coming to an end.
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have some banana clips and duct tape then, because there are a LOT of us. Oh, snap! That's right, we'll confiscate your ammo and clips and other bambi-commando paraphernalia too.
See, we the people don't condone using violence when we can take your money and other stuff legally just by out-voting you! In that regard, we are of a higher moral order than gun-loving greed-mongers like yourself.
got it

United States

#118 Sep 6, 2012
my rights wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you, you ignorant woodchuck? I'll spell it out for you: when we take your stuff, we will send the IRS agents to take it. And we will send the BATF agents to take your guns. This is America: the vocal plurality makes the laws! And we are mad at greedy fat slobs like you!
If there is anyone who doesn't "get it", in a general sense, it's definitely you.
got it

United States

#119 Sep 6, 2012
UTLT wrote:
Wow...
You folks sure don't like to talk nicely to each other.
You just throw insults in... for FUN!
In my opinion...
The major reason our country is financially stressed...
is WARS, The Department of Defense, and Tax Cuts.
It isn't helping hungry people.
Incidently...
The Republicans are offering... Tax Cuts, More Wars, and increased defense spending.
Think Syria and Iran.
Okay, let me think about Syria...oh yes, a few weeks ago the Obama administration threatened force.

Thanks for the reminder.
TANSTAAFL

Ilion, NY

#120 Sep 6, 2012
UTLT wrote:
Wow...
You folks sure don't like to talk nicely to each other.
You just throw insults in... for FUN!
In my opinion...
The major reason our country is financially stressed...
is WARS, The Department of Defense, and Tax Cuts.
It isn't helping hungry people.
Incidently...
The Republicans are offering... Tax Cuts, More Wars, and increased defense spending.
Think Syria and Iran.
Hungry people need to help themselves once in a while. 40+ million people on food stamps is Obama turning this country even more Socialist. Wars?? I guess we got out of the "bad" war in Iraq but are now mired in the "good" war in Afghanistan? Why doesn't Obama just bring the troops home tomorrow, can't he order that? How'd that work for the Russians? You know this but you can't bear to believe it since you worship at the Obama alter but he's in the tank just like every other Dem & every other Repub president. You Dems love to shout about tax cuts and defense spending but never a peep about making the 49% of people who don't pay taxes pay and never a peep about reducing ANY other spending but defense.
lpool

United States

#121 Sep 6, 2012
Get over your opinions UTLT. The biggest issue with America is your disgusting liberal, whiny attitude of entitlement.

if you have no job or cannot work and you need some help, that's fine. We can help you. If you are a lazy turd and think it is ok to take money from me and give it to you, that is just wrong.

Want beans, rice and hamburger, fine. If you want Doritos, ice cream bars or steak, get a freaking job. Want a cell phone, get a job. Want a nice place to live, get a job.

What I earn is mine. What you do or do not earn is yours. Leave those of us who choose to better themselves the [email protected] alone. What ever happened to personal responsibility in the US?
me too

United States

#122 Sep 6, 2012
Two words: troop surge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blask to Combat Graffiti! -film at eleven... 2 hr Double Duty 3
PEZ SEZ "Okocim BEER IS GREAT!" 4 hr Take my wife please 12
Price chopper 5 hr yup they are done 8
Online City Website.... sorta. 11 hr Phineas Fogg 11
Review: Old Barn (Jun '13) 19 hr Knowit 9
Burrows, Mayoral Plan Fri Cottoneyejoe 18
John Sapienza (Feb '12) Thu Missing John 22

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages