Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

the new road sure looks good. except for the east bound side from rock city to the easy mart.
i hope that the paving company hasn't gotten paid yet. they really need to go back and re-do that section. for a new road there sure is a whole lot of bumps in it already. actually the street was paved that way, with lots of little bumps in it. isn't there some standard to achieve when repaving as far as bumps go? it seems as they took all of the old bumps and put them in that little strech. it is a very poor job and needs to be redone before winter comes and makes it worse. this is a unsatisfactory job and for us to get value from this repaving job it needs to be redone. a good job does not mean most of it is good , except for a little piece. ALL of it needs to be done correctly and this strech WAS NOT DONE TO MY SATISFACTION, as a taxpayer i am complaining. we get shafted way too much here and it needs to be fixed.
I Agree

Brimfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I was coming into Little Falls right after they had completed it, and could not believe the way it was bouncing me up and down!! Yeah, FIX the road!!!
Gary

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Wha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah -t a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-r-r-e you-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou gu-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-ys ta-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-lking a-b-b-b-b-b-b-out, I-I-I-I-I-I th-th-th-th-th-i-i-i-i-nk th-th-th-th-they d-d-d-d-d-d-d-did a gr-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-t j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-ob-b-b-b-b-b-b -b.
Actually

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Call the State then and complain. They are the ones paving the road - not the City.

Check your facts...the State owns the road.

And pleeeasssse tell us know how the State responds to your complaint...especially the part about how the work was not done to YOUR satisfaction and that you want it redone.

Oh, and can you mention the part about LF taxpayers getting the shaft. I'm sure that will go over really well and get the State workers right back out there to smooth the bumps in the road for you.
good for the village wrote:
the new road sure looks good. except for the east bound side from rock city to the easy mart.
i hope that the paving company hasn't gotten paid yet. they really need to go back and re-do that section. for a new road there sure is a whole lot of bumps in it already. actually the street was paved that way, with lots of little bumps in it. isn't there some standard to achieve when repaving as far as bumps go? it seems as they took all of the old bumps and put them in that little strech. it is a very poor job and needs to be redone before winter comes and makes it worse. this is a unsatisfactory job and for us to get value from this repaving job it needs to be redone. a good job does not mean most of it is good , except for a little piece. ALL of it needs to be done correctly and this strech WAS NOT DONE TO MY SATISFACTION, as a taxpayer i am complaining. we get shafted way too much here and it needs to be fixed.
Speaking of actually

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Actually wrote:
Call the State then and complain. They are the ones paving the road - not the City.
Check your facts...the State owns the road.
Did the poster say at any point that the city had done the paving? Please check your facts.
No seriously

Brimfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Wha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah -t a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-r-r-e you-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou-ou gu-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-ys ta-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-lking a-b-b-b-b-b-b-out, I-I-I-I-I-I th-th-th-th-th-i-i-i-i-nk th-th-th-th-they d-d-d-d-d-d-d-did a gr-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-ea-t j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-ob-b-b-b-b-b-b -b.
Dooouuucchhee bbaagg
yeah but

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I think it's too dark
Miller Time

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

They left a mess on the side walks.
Typical American workmanship.
Naw

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

yeah but wrote:
I think it's too dark
Naw, that's Furnace Street, aka MLK Blvd.
Amish

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

We be thinking the road be fine as is
prune juice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

You do realize that the road was not paved by horrible, evil state workers right? A private company, Reifenberg from Troy did the work. Thanks to Gov. Napoleon there are no state folks to inspect the work, but hey, the private sector is the greatest thing since sliced bread and pampers, right?
just wondering

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

After reading about all the possible raises that is about to happen in some towns can anyone tell me where the money is coming from ?School taxes will be going up and a new police car then hear
about the possible new ambulance can anyone say where is the money coming from?
Obama

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

TAX RAISES. I love me some TAX RAISES and so do all DEMOCRATS. Don't you fret about the lumpy street, You won't have to drive on it to get to work no mo snywsy, you gonns be outts work. You won't be able to afford gas either. HECK, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD FOOD, CLOTHES OR HOUSING LET ALONE A CAR ANYMO
Really

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

just wondering wrote:
After reading about all the possible raises that is about to happen in some towns can anyone tell me where the money is coming from ?School taxes will be going up and a new police car then hear
about the possible new ambulance can anyone say where is the money coming from?
They just bought a new effing ambulance last year for like $130,000. I saw one of the guys giving a friend a ride in it once. Great use of taxpayer money!

Police cars should be new, but they don't have to buy them every year. The biggest disgrace is the $40,000 truck the fire chief rides around in. Nicest damn truck in town. He could get to a fire just as easily in a 5 year old truck than a brand new one every year.
DOT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Since you do not like the bumps, we have decided to remove it all and go back to a dirt road.
Dolt Free Living

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

DOT wrote:
Since you do not like the bumps, we have decided to remove it all and go back to a dirt road.
No dirt there. Just cobblestones.
DOT

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

We have done extensive studies in that area and have found that under the said cobblestones, there is dirt. Thank you for your thoughts, but we are the professionals.
Not quite

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
They just bought a new effing ambulance last year for like $130,000. I saw one of the guys giving a friend a ride in it once. Great use of taxpayer money!
Police cars should be new, but they don't have to buy them every year. The biggest disgrace is the $40,000 truck the fire chief rides around in. Nicest damn truck in town. He could get to a fire just as easily in a 5 year old truck than a brand new one every year.
They did not buy a ambulance last year or for quite some years, the council did not approved the request.

Since: Oct 10

Water Valley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

wow your right that stretch of road is a washboard. Reifenberg shouldnt leave it that way. who should we complain to?
Really

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Not quite wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not buy a ambulance last year or for quite some years, the council did not approved the request.
Good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Little Falls Forum right now

Search the Little Falls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER Oil Train Accident 3 hr Yawn 19
LF vs. Detroit 3 hr Yawn 31
Redneck (C-ANEL) Days 14 hr RockStarKenny 6
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 14 hr Gravity Pete 670
LF Rental Inspections 16 hr duh 15
Fat and Laxy: the new Handicapped! 18 hr Not so 12
Nano Nanoo Frackaroo Tue My guess 18
Price Chopper Tue Match dot com 22
•••
•••
•••
Little Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Little Falls Jobs