First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keep it 100

Herkimer, NY

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Lpool wrote:
I think that is where you are wrong. Most adults are able to listen quite well. When the delivery method is lecturing and condescending, most people get turned off pretty quickly.....
Exactly!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 12, 2013
"Can't we all just get along?"
LF Resident

West Hartford, CT

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Ishmael? Is he the one who used to work at noce n easy and now drives the big m truck?
Go away UTLT

Herkimer, NY

#26 Apr 12, 2013
And again wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have it again. And this idiot can't figure out why we don't like him.
Exactly!!!

“Take Action !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#27 Apr 13, 2013
It is so fun to HATE... and DISLIKE...
Should we do more of it?!
More donuts UTLT donuts

Little Falls, NY

#28 Apr 13, 2013
UTLT wrote:
It is so fun to HATE... and DISLIKE...
Should we do more of it?!
even more Donuts

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#29 Apr 14, 2013
My 2 Cents wrote:
I have to say the Topix was so much better in the days of Pez and Fort Plain Fran. You dudes are just an annoying bunch of clowns. Do us all a favor and get a life away from LF Topix!
No!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30 Apr 14, 2013
LF Resident wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY. How true!!!! Doesn't matter how many posters tell them to go away, they stay to annoy us all.
Yup!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Apr 14, 2013
Night Owl wrote:
Embrace them. They might help you strenghen your arguments by making you think.
Agreed!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 Apr 14, 2013
UTLT wrote:
It is so fun to HATE... and DISLIKE...
Should we do more of it?!
I like you UTLT. Even if we rarely see eye to eye.
Indy

Commerce City, CO

#33 Apr 14, 2013
West Coast Rapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you UTLT. Even if we rarely see eye to eye.
I like UTLT also & we almost never see eye to eye.
But that's Okay!

“Take Action !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#34 Apr 14, 2013
I think we'd all see eye to eye on many subjects of importance to Little Falls.
All else is a distraction.
Pssssssssstttttt t UTLT

Little Falls, NY

#35 Apr 14, 2013
UTLT wrote:
I think we'd all see eye to eye on many subjects of importance to Little Falls.
All else is a distraction.
Are you out of friggin donuts already?
Donuts, you old bat, DONUTS!

“Take Action !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#36 Apr 14, 2013
I think we'd ALL see eye to eye...
Except for the possessed Herkimer ISP poster.
S/He seems to be on a mission.
LF Majority

Herkimer, NY

#37 Apr 14, 2013
UTLT wrote:
I think we'd ALL see eye to eye...
Except for the possessed Herkimer ISP poster.
S/He seems to be on a mission.
YOU are one serious mental patient! There is NOT just 1 poster from Herkimer. I am positive of that!!!! You are seriously delusional to think only 1 person is posting you. My ip address is sometimes Herkimer and I am not the only one writing to confront you. You get confronted on nearly every thread and you seem to think it's the same person. You need some meds for delusions. There are 37 votes on what is annoying about you on the thread with the poll. Are they all the same person you wack job?

“Take Action !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#38 Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully...
There aren't many UTLT-obsessed Herkimer ISP posters.

Cause... it ain't workin'.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#39 Apr 14, 2013
LF Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one serious mental patient! There is NOT just 1 poster from Herkimer. I am positive of that!!!! You are seriously delusional to think only 1 person is posting you. My ip address is sometimes Herkimer and I am not the only one writing to confront you. You get confronted on nearly every thread and you seem to think it's the same person. You need some meds for delusions. There are 37 votes on what is annoying about you on the thread with the poll. Are they all the same person you wack job?
I have some bad news for you. I am all 37 posters. There are only (3) of us on here. You, Me and UTLT. Better learn to get along or we will vote you off of the island.
UTLT is not liked

United States

#41 Monday Dec 15
And again wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have it again. And this idiot can't figure out why we don't like him.
Exactly! UTLT puts us all down and then cries that doesn't ever put anyone down. What a f'n tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon nasty sekel 14 hr cexcmama 3
Possitive Posts 14 hr Mikey Mike. 47
u aint kidden me 22 hr smdh 1
Dallas Eller Tue Lynn the Bee 8
Shawna Moore (Baddest Ass Liar Not!) Tue The Truth 14
Dallas Eller & Shawna Moore Tue Someone Who knows 5
shanno. sekek Tue word 13

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Little Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Falls News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Falls

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:55 pm PST