First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BarbBCue

New Hartford, NY

#63 Feb 2, 2013
LFer wrote:
Is there any truth to the rumor that Big M is moving back in?
I hear they are interested in the quarry property.
LFerfool

Ilion, NY

#64 Feb 2, 2013
I heard they are putting in a Great Wolf lodge with indoor waterpark...and a new airport.
Big Y

United States

#65 Feb 2, 2013
BarbBCue wrote:
<quoted text>I hear they are interested in the quarry property.
No, they are moving into the YMCA building after Bobby puts it out of business. Lots of retail space in that gym.
nut job

United States

#66 Feb 2, 2013
i am comin there,i got hired at pc,i will give you free food.
hahahahhhahahhahahhahhahahhaha hahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhah ahahhahahahahha
I Heard

Herkimer, NY

#67 Feb 3, 2013
Burrito Jonz is opening up a shop where Big M used to be.
That man

Herkimer, NY

#68 Feb 3, 2013
I Support Our Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That is ridiculous! You Main Street First fanatics have interfered with the progressive planning of our honorable Mayor for far too long! Fortunately, the majority of good and law-abiding citizens in Little Falls trust the long-range vision of our sagacious leader.
Little Falls is beset by the economic plague of small, independently-owned businesses. Everybody knows that such little, inefficient businesses are bad for a community, because they provide inferior goods and inconsistent services at prices above what a national chain can deliver to the end consumer.
Our Mayor understands this. He gets it! And he has a long-range plan to replace all of the small, independently-owned, inefficient businesses (that pay low taxes) with attractive, modern, corporate-owned national chains (that pay high taxes). Already, our brave Mayor has driven out the nasty old Big M, and is replacing it with a glorious Price Chopper. Already, plans are in the works to chase out the nasty old White Rose and replace it with a splendid Dunkin Donuts. And this is just the tip of the iceberg: we have so many glorious, wonderful plans to delight the consumers of Little Falls!
And don't you factious Main Street First lunatics cry about how it will make Main Street an eyesore. Main Street is already an eyesore, and the only thing that can improve it is a bulldozer and wrecking ball. But just look around you: even Herkimer has solved that problem! You just ignore the old Main Street, and never go there anymore. Even City Hall can be moved, hopefully to the old DeStaffo post when the Italian vets get tired of paying property taxes and give it up.
Trust our Mayor. He has plans to make Little Falls a paradise for shoppers!
Is FAR from Honorable. That's for sure. I hear the YMCA and City are reaching an agreement and lawsuits will be dropped? Soooooo what was accomplished other than the city spending 30,000 on lawyers, oh yeah, and that favorite woman who does such a great job, was re-hired???!!!!! R U Kidding me right now???!!!!! Somethings wrong. I wonder what or who she did to get re-hired??!! City Hall is like Sodom and Gomorrah!!!!
just me

New York, NY

#69 Feb 4, 2013
That man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is FAR from Honorable. That's for sure. I hear the YMCA and City are reaching an agreement and lawsuits will be dropped? Soooooo what was accomplished other than the city spending 30,000 on lawyers, oh yeah, and that favorite woman who does such a great job, was re-hired???!!!!! R U Kidding me right now???!!!!! Somethings wrong. I wonder what or who she did to get re-hired??!! City Hall is like Sodom and Gomorrah!!!!
I will drop my Y membership and never support their fund raisers again if the settlement does not include the City reimbursing the Y for all that money it had to spend on lawyers to fight this outrageous tax plan by the City. Wake up Y board, and realize that you have a duty to the membership. That is MY money the City forced you to waste. Keep fighting, and don't roll over like that pansy church did. The hospital won with the same judge, so you can win too.
ravens fan

Little Falls, NY

#70 Feb 4, 2013
I cant wait for a new grocery store. I am tired of driving to Herkimer. I like the coop but there are things they do not carry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gevry for President? 1 hr Fae 4
Who the hell is Pez anyway? 3 hr charvrobrahseeyay 1
Pez posts wont stop just cuz you take em down 3 hr ribiszkitz 1
gimme a P!!!!! gimme a E!!!! gimme a Z!!!!! P... 3 hr peterpumkineater 2
Soup Fest ‘17 8 hr Tiny Tim 16
see if you can guess where this is (May '10) 21 hr topsgt 23
Kayla breen 22 hr Kyle 4

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance