First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Tax Payer

Herkimer, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
If the State is in such poor shape, why are we waisting all this money on this bike trail. when you look at what they are doing along the old track bed, you would think they were building a full scale road. What a waist of time and money.
JoJo

Herkimer, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Our tax dollars at work. Don't knock it!
Biker

Little Falls, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
If the State is in such poor shape, why are we waisting all this money on this bike trail. when you look at what they are doing along the old track bed, you would think they were building a full scale road. What a waist of time and money.
It's not a "waste" of time or money. It is, however, a great tool to use to trim inches off your "waist".

See what I did there?
Doh

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
The bike trail is a needed infrastructure investment. The waste of money is your welfare check. Doh!
bet ya

Dracut, MA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
I'll bet you weigh 300 lbs.
reality check

Little Falls, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I'm glad my tax dollars are finally being used to complete a trail that I waited for for YEARS while biking on a dangerous road! Now I'm too damn old to enjoy it! Have fun you youngsters.
LFGaloot

Herkimer, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
23 skidoo ! Now I am so glad that the deep cycle batteries and knobby tires are on order for my hoverround . I will be able to get around and see more scenery unassisted. Three cheers for the state of New York for finally getting around to connecting up the bike trail. The next hurdle will be convincing folks that live near to the route to allow me to plug in and recharge every 30 miles or so. Do you think they will plow it or do I need to get another chair with treads ?
Sigmund Fraud

Dracut, MA

#8 Nov 9, 2012
LFGaloot wrote:
23 skidoo ! Now I am so glad that the deep cycle batteries and knobby tires are on order for my hoverround . I will be able to get around and see more scenery unassisted. Three cheers for the state of New York for finally getting around to connecting up the bike trail. The next hurdle will be convincing folks that live near to the route to allow me to plug in and recharge every 30 miles or so. Do you think they will plow it or do I need to get another chair with treads ?
No motorized vehicles on the trail, thats what the sign says. Sorry.
Doh

Herkimer, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I can't ride my sled on that trail than I don't like it anymore. Its a waist of money!
LFGaloot

Herkimer, NY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Sigmund Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
No motorized vehicles on the trail, thats what the sign says. Sorry.
I see snowmobiles on it all winter. I see dirt bikes and four wheelers all summer.
Evidently the rule is unenforced.
Who is going to tell me not to ?
Prince velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
I thought snowmobiles were allowed on it in the winter.
Prince velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
It looks lie it is. That's great. Looks like a sled in my future. Isn't NY great?

http://www.eriecanalway.org/explore_things-to...
Sigmund Fraud

Albany, NY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
LFGaloot wrote:
<quoted text> I see snowmobiles on it all winter. I see dirt bikes and four wheelers all summer.
Evidently the rule is unenforced.
Who is going to tell me not to ?
I'll enforce it. The bike trail is one place safe for pedestrians to walk and bikers to ride. Everywhere else has either cars racing around or motorized scooters blasting down the sidewalks. We won't let you take over the bike trail as well.
Fat Kid Slim

Herkimer, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
bet ya wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you weigh 300 lbs.
No 375 after I stole the box of ho ho's from the stewarts in Dolgeville, I took some twinkies from the stewarts in LF. Than I ate them all. I'm a fat sun of a bitch that loves to eat. Looking forward to reaching 400. Eat all day,Don't have time to work, play video games in my parent basement all night. I don't need no bike trail. Should use the money to buy more food so I can steal it.
Prince velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
"like" sorry. I think they should allow scooters on it for the commuting college kids. I seen to many close calls on the road with the kids on Rt5 and 5s getting to class. It's not like they're riding fast and loud dirt bikes. Hey if their parents have to pay (taxes) for it, they should be allowed to use it.
mole

Herkimer, NY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
will someone tear down that old nasty garage on beginning of trail on southside
Yup

Durhamville, NY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
mole wrote:
will someone tear down that old nasty garage on beginning of trail on southside
As soon as you buy it. It's on private property.
Chief Michael Masi

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Sigmund Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll enforce it. The bike trail is one place safe for pedestrians to walk and bikers to ride. Everywhere else has either cars racing around or motorized scooters blasting down the sidewalks. We won't let you take over the bike trail as well.
I have tried to enforce it but my lazy eye keeps causing me to wander off into the canal.
peeper

Herkimer, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2012
How about taking out that big hill thats by the storage shed on the southside. Looks like they are building up ramps on each side of it. They should just take it out.
Prince velveeta

Fort Plain, NY

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Sigmund Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't let you take over the bike trail as well.
Who is "we"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County Probation Dept. 56 min hilarious 3
Arterial Grass 2 hr Guy 4
Filthy Falls 4th 6 hr Smack 9
Here we go again Little Falls 7 hr lucy 126
Robbin Lebing Kinney Sat squirelbait 7
Dan enea Sat Promiscuous Phoney 7
Debate for Mayor Jul 3 Crapn Crunch 81
More from around the web

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE