Where is Bobby on the Y issue?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jean Linen

Little Falls, NY

#61 Oct 12, 2012
It's not that complicated. You've got a City mostly filled with Yokels more concerned with their social status than they are about living amidst giant junkpiles, and have elected, and re-elected Mayor McJunk. There is a deep, dark, very very no-so-secret little secret about Little Falls...the game basically is who gets to be King Rat of the Junkpile.
Jean Linen

Little Falls, NY

#63 Oct 12, 2012
If it wasn't for a totally corrupt election commission, the empty chair wouldn't have even been on the ballot at all.
Jean Linen

Little Falls, NY

#65 Oct 12, 2012
Sofa King wrote:
So you have physical evidence of this corruption, that you always claim? If so, you were derelict in your civic duty to bring this to the proper authorities upon obtaining it.
I did have physical evidence and I did bring it to the authorities. Don't tell me I was derelict. Typical BS to coverup. Freaking junkpile City anyway. Hell with it The junkpiles are all yours.
Not so

New Hartford, NY

#67 Oct 12, 2012
Sofa King wrote:
Do not worry, my little ones, you have less than two years until you can right the wrongs of the last mayoral elections. My advice, try picking one candidate that is not the incumbent, and vote them in. I mean, unless you would just like to vote an "empty chair" out again.
The mayor serves for a 4 year term. This is the first year in his term.
Jean Linen

Little Falls, NY

#68 Oct 12, 2012
Sofa King wrote:
Oh you DID have evidence and you DID bring it to the proper authorities. Okay, so now tell me what was done. What authorities did you bring your evidence to? If this corruption was so apparent, what was the outcome? I'm not busting your chops here, I am very concerned that nothing was done with the evidence that by your own statements sounds overwhelming.
What part of "Freaking junkpile City anyway. Hell with it The junkpiles are all yours." isn't clear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible Study 20 min White trash reneg... 21
News Watch Trailer For John Krasinski, Emily Blunt M... 10 hr LF Resident 9
Trailer for new movie shot in LF 16 hr Just sayin 1
pez is headed to lf--is he too late to be in th... Thu Momma Pez 18
Garbage Thu Simple Simmon 7
John Winslow Thu low blow 4
Who won? Nov 12 Patriot 29

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance