Finally respected

Little Falls, NY

#42 Nov 14, 2012
Let me see you punch her in the face, trust me she's not one to be reckoned with, she keeps the delinquents out and keeps the place running like it should. Maybe Little Falls Parents need to spend time with their children instead of letting them be out in school nights until 12am!! Screw all if u who put stuff on here about her! At least I know I an go and not have to listen to all the stupid teens screaming and cussing. I was there tonight and noticed that some of the idiot teens came in and thought to myself well there goes the neighborhood, and they all walked in and saw the lady you are talking about and they All ordered they sat quietly and ate and when they got up they wen over to her and said thank you and have a good night. I was so impressed and I asked one of them why they did that and said "we realized what we did was wrong and were trying to see what we could get away with, but now we respect her and she respects us, she tells us have a great night, asks how are days are or were." Maybe people should look at it in a different perspective and stop being asses to her and treat her with respect! Because it takes respect to get respect, and I had that point proven to me tonight, with those teenagers! Good job to her, and all of u putting shit on here about her why don't u just go some where else to eat! Cuz we don't need your negativity!
Evil lady wrote:
she is an older woman with blonde hair and quite plump. atleast that is who I think you are talking about. I went in there and there was a couple tweens in there. Looks like they just got back from a game they were respectful and quiet talking amongst themselves. They all had drinks so the fat bitCCh screamed, "IF YOU GUYS ALL DONT HAVE FOOD OR DRINKS YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!' I said they all have drinks they can stay you dont need to be so damn mean1 She said no they need to go a few drinks arent enough to stay! So beware to the old folks that go there to enjoy a coffee! You probably need to buy 50 dollars worth of food to sit there! She must be so angry because she has her tampon in sideways and she is so fat cuz she eats the leftovers at the end of day! Id like to punch her in her face once of twice!!
mccrappys

Herkimer, NY

#43 Nov 15, 2012
i will. i wish not to have the runs.
LF Previous Customer

Herkimer, NY

#44 Nov 15, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Well being a regular in there, that lady keeps the riff raff out of there. Maybe the parents of these Tweens should realize that McDonalds is NOT a babysitter! You know I was in there the night that u speak of, and did u realize that those so called Tweens that were sitting there quietly had almost knocked over an elderly lady because they were screwing around. She makes sure that the teens all have something or they don't stay. I actually enjoy going there when she is there because she doesn't allow them to just hang out, I don't have to listen to cursing anymore either. I asked the GM why they kick them out, and the policy is if u don't haven't purchased something u just don't get to sit and hang that is loitering. Maybe you should look at both sides of the fence the next time your in there, or MAYBE your one of the idiotic parents that thinks that McDonald's is a babysitter so u don't have to deal with your delinquent child or children. Because that's what she keeps out now! It's about time they have a manager with a backbone who will follow the rules and not allow the delinquents to hang out and good for her!!!
<quoted text>
This comment is so upsetting on so many levels. Buying one soda is being a customer just like buying one coffee is being a customer. If the tweens were disturbing the peace, then they could be asked to leave but NOT because they only bought one soda. If tweens aren't allowed to "hang" out at McDonalds, then use your same mentality and tell all the Seniors to go to the Senior Center instead of loitering at McDonalds. Kids are allowed to hang out at McDonalds after games, etc. At least they're not out getting in trouble. It's also a nuisance to other people to have a group of grouchy old Seniors in the corner staring at everyone. Let younger people live and enjoy their lives. But whether they are old or young, if they're too loud and and menacing then they can be asked to leave. NOT because all they ordered is a soda. If that's true then ask all the elderly people to leave who are loitering there sipping on one coffee for HOURS.
Anonomys

Little Falls, NY

#45 Nov 15, 2012
Obviously you're one of the Tweens parents who just let them go off and do what they want. Because they (McDonald's) are not the babysitter. Maybe you have a perspective that all teens are angels, honey your just wrong! Not all the Tweens cause trouble in there but it does take one to ruin it for everyone! And trust me there are some delinquent Tweens that come in there! I would rather have all the seniors in there having coffee! They do not cause problems, they are friendly with everyone! If u don't like it go somewhere else! Because in less the parents around here teach their Tweens or children how to respect their elders and how to act in a public place they never will! And obviously they don't have any time to spend with their children because they are always walking the streets!!! And you are probably one of those parents because your so bent out if shape about it..
LF Previous Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment is so upsetting on so many levels. Buying one soda is being a customer just like buying one coffee is being a customer. If the tweens were disturbing the peace, then they could be asked to leave but NOT because they only bought one soda. If tweens aren't allowed to "hang" out at McDonalds, then use your same mentality and tell all the Seniors to go to the Senior Center instead of loitering at McDonalds. Kids are allowed to hang out at McDonalds after games, etc. At least they're not out getting in trouble. It's also a nuisance to other people to have a group of grouchy old Seniors in the corner staring at everyone. Let younger people live and enjoy their lives. But whether they are old or young, if they're too loud and and menacing then they can be asked to leave. NOT because all they ordered is a soda. If that's true then ask all the elderly people to leave who are loitering there sipping on one coffee for HOURS.
element of style

Boston, MA

#46 Nov 16, 2012
Wow. Using "in less" instead of "unless." That is one of the best ones I've seen.
Anonomys wrote:
Obviously you're one of the Tweens parents who just let them go off and do what they want. Because they (McDonald's) are not the babysitter. Maybe you have a perspective that all teens are angels, honey your just wrong! Not all the Tweens cause trouble in there but it does take one to ruin it for everyone! And trust me there are some delinquent Tweens that come in there! I would rather have all the seniors in there having coffee! They do not cause problems, they are friendly with everyone! If u don't like it go somewhere else! Because in less the parents around here teach their Tweens or children how to respect their elders and how to act in a public place they never will! And obviously they don't have any time to spend with their children because they are always walking the streets!!! And you are probably one of those parents because your so bent out if shape about it..
<quoted text>
Paying customer

Worcester, MA

#47 Nov 16, 2012
It doesn't matter how much money you spend in there, as long as you're buying something -- that's the bottom line! So you have to spend a certain amount of money, just to sit there and relax?! What a #%#% JOKE! Some people are amazing
Wally

Herkimer, NY

#49 Nov 17, 2012
Same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obviously one of the senior coffee clutch, who is in there for hours sipping one cup of 45 cent coffee. You folks may not be loud like those darn youngsters, but you maybe just as rude and annoying. It's the way that you stare menacingly at anyone you don't recognize who walks in the door. Then after you're done giving them the outsider stare down, you proceed to huddle up at the table and mumble oh so quietly. Do you think that this doesn't disturb people? Hell, it disturbs me, and I've lived in this town for thirty eight years. Oh and by the by, I think your use of the term "tween" is off. "Tween" is defined as a child between the ages of 9 and 12. Oh and yes before you jump the gun,( like the fist shaking, reactionary idiot that you are) I am the proud parent of two teens, ages 13 and 17. They are both very respectful and polite to their elders and others, because that is how I have raised them. They are still kids and I am not ignorant to the fact that they do things that I would not appreciate. To me, that is just the nature of things, I did it, my friends did it, and I'm sure at that age even you did things like it. So climb down off your high horse and give some of these kids a break. Oh, and stop glaring at people from behind your senior discount coffee, it makes us edgy.
Old people smell funny too.
Dude

Williamson, NY

#50 Nov 19, 2012
Call me crazy, but if that McDonalds sucks so bad, Why dont you go to the one in Herkimer to indulge in the a*s fattening disgustingness?
Anonomys

Little Falls, NY

#51 Nov 20, 2012
Nope not a senior at all but the way your talking you need to get laid!! Maybe you need to find a new McDonald's there's one in Herkimer if you don't like the one in Little Falls go there!!
Same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obviously one of the senior coffee clutch, who is in there for hours sipping one cup of 45 cent coffee. You folks may not be loud like those darn youngsters, but you maybe just as rude and annoying. It's the way that you stare menacingly at anyone you don't recognize who walks in the door. Then after you're done giving them the outsider stare down, you proceed to huddle up at the table and mumble oh so quietly. Do you think that this doesn't disturb people? Hell, it disturbs me, and I've lived in this town for thirty eight years. Oh and by the by, I think your use of the term "tween" is off. "Tween" is defined as a child between the ages of 9 and 12. Oh and yes before you jump the gun,( like the fist shaking, reactionary idiot that you are) I am the proud parent of two teens, ages 13 and 17. They are both very respectful and polite to their elders and others, because that is how I have raised them. They are still kids and I am not ignorant to the fact that they do things that I would not appreciate. To me, that is just the nature of things, I did it, my friends did it, and I'm sure at that age even you did things like it. So climb down off your high horse and give some of these kids a break. Oh, and stop glaring at people from behind your senior discount coffee, it makes us edgy.
little falls senior

Herkimer, NY

#54 Nov 20, 2012
you know people come on here and just spout off
about any thing has any one ever taken the time to find things out for them self?some of the people that work at McD's are hard workers I grant you some of them need to have a foot up where thay sit down but most of them are real workers.Only one person down there I see should be let go and thats a man who looks sick and should not be around food
Hmmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#55 Nov 20, 2012
little falls senior wrote:
you know people come on here and just spout off
about any thing has any one ever taken the time to find things out for them self?some of the people that work at McD's are hard workers I grant you some of them need to have a foot up where thay sit down but most of them are real workers.Only one person down there I see should be let go and thats a man who looks sick and should not be around food
What kind of "sick"? Pimples? Eczema? Diarhea on his hat?
Dial Carefully

Little Falls, NY

#56 Nov 20, 2012
My phone number is close to McD's.
Whenever I get a call at 5am saying "I won't be in today. I have a cold", I say the same thing.
I hope you get better soon.
Take care of yourself.
taint tickler

United States

#57 Nov 21, 2012
By the by what the Hell does that mean
Need rain

Herkimer, NY

#58 Nov 21, 2012
Who is that guy that sits in there all the time with the old crew,not as old as them.He kinda wierd looking,heavy,my friend said he was starring at her daughter,Weirdooooooooo.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#59 Nov 21, 2012
pizza hut is hiring at all area locations.as are all stewarts.in case anyone is interested. :-)
why

Herkimer, NY

#60 Nov 23, 2012
someone should get the IDA to finance a burger king or wendy's in the empty building accross from nice and easy. Oh no wait a minute thats not on main street so all the know it alls would cry and moan.
WELL LETS SEE

Herkimer, NY

#61 Nov 23, 2012
ANONYMOUS you said: Well being a regular in there, that lady keeps the riff raff out of there. Maybe the
parents of these Tweens should realize that McDonalds is NOT a babysitter! You know
I was in there the night that u speak of, and did u realize that those so called
Tweens that were sitting there quietly had almost knocked over an elderly lady because
they were screwing around. She makes sure that the teens all have something or they
don't stay. I actually enjoy going there when she is there because she doesn't allow
them to just hang out, I don't have to listen to cursing anymore either. I asked the
GM why they kick them out, and the policy is if u don't haven't purchased something u
just don't get to sit and hang that is loitering. Maybe you should look at both sides
of the fence the next time your in there, or MAYBE your one of the idiotic parents that
thinks that McDonald's is a babysitter so u don't have to deal with your delinquent child
or children. Because that's what she keeps out now! It's about time they have a manager
with a backbone who will follow the rules and not allow the delinquents to hang out and
good for her!!!
----------
I say you're the crazy B!TCH working there and you needed to stick up for yourself you are just a nut job that is a B!TCH to anyone under the age of 28!!
WELL LETS SEE

Herkimer, NY

#62 Nov 23, 2012
TO FINALLY RESPECTED:
YOU WROTE THIS
Let me see you punch her in the face, trust me she's not one to be reckoned with, she
keeps the delinquents out and keeps the place running like it should. Maybe Little
Falls Parents need to spend time with their children instead of letting them be out in
school nights until 12am!!
Screw all if u who put stuff on here about her! At least I know I an go and not have
to listen to all the stupid teens screaming and cussing. I was there tonight and noticed
that some of the idiot teens came in and thought to myself well there goes the neighborhood,
and they all walked in and saw the lady you are talking about and they All ordered they sat
quietly and ate and when they got up they wen over to her and said thank you and have a good
night. I was so impressed and I asked one of them why they did that and said "we realized what
we did was wrong and were trying to see what we could get away with, but now we respect her and
she respects us, she tells us have a great night, asks how are days are or were." Maybe people
should look at it in a different perspective and stop being asses to her and treat her with
respect! Because it takes respect to get respect, and I had that point proven to me tonight,
with those teenagers! Good job to her, and all of u putting shit on here about her why don't u
just go some where else to eat! Cuz we don't need your negativity!

YET AGAIN HERE WE GO IT IS YOU STICKING UP FOR YOURSELF THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!
WELL LETS SEE

Herkimer, NY

#63 Nov 23, 2012
THAT WOMAN IS AN EVIL B!TCH SHE SHOULDN'T WORK THERE. THE TEENAGERS WERE NOT LOUD, RUDE, PUSHING OLD PEOPLE THEY ALL HAD DRINKS BOUGHT FROM THE STORE BUT I GUESS THEY HAD TO SPEND MONEY THEY DIDNT HAVE TO GET MORE STUFF BECAUSE I GUESS THERE IS A NEW MC D LAW THAT SAYS YOU MUST SPEND THIS MUCH TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY A DRINK!!!! NO I AM A MOTHER OF THREE YOUNG KIDS THAT NEVER GO TO MC D BY THEMSELVES ONE IS IN KINDERGARDEN THE OTHER IS IN 5TH GRADE! SO NO I WOULDNT HAVE HER BABYSIT AS YOU SO PUT IT. I WOULDNT LEAVE HER TO WATCH MY DOG LET ALONE A HUMAN BEING!
WELL LETS SEE

Herkimer, NY

#64 Nov 23, 2012
So the evil blonde lady working there is clearly on here changing her name to cover up the fact that she is a lunatic who had never had kids and cant handle them in the same vicinity! She is rude and should not be in customer service. And as for Mr. tough guy who has his CAREER where do you work LOWES???????? Is that your big career thats what another commenter said you worked but it was deleted shortly after. So you have a career in lowes??? I know 7 different welfare cases that work there too! You are on the computer an awful lot you must have a lot of time on your hands with this big career of yours. You say you have two kids ummmmm why dont you take care of them and stop bashing people. I can go on the net when my kids are sleeping, youre on here all day every day!!! Oh go play world of warcraft and have a nice flucking day... If only ppl posted THERE REAL NAMES!!!!!!!!!!Tell me yours I will tell you mine!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copper Moose Ale House 2 hr LFResident 495
Obama Ebola Ebonics 2 hr Prince V 245
CAR vs VFW 3 hr Ned 2
PV mockingly calls MSM "Kremlin approved", cite... 5 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 4
PV Calls MSM "Kremlin Approved," Cites Actual K... 5 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 2
How dumb is PV, you ask? 5 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 10
Complete Embarrassment 9 hr RUSirius 77
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match

Little Falls Jobs