McDonalds Little Falls
little falls resident

Herkimer, NY

#22 Oct 26, 2012
would it be nice if the owner held a meeting with customers and listen to what they had to say just maybe they would listen then again they are there for the moneyI just dont like people acting like they know it all and yes they do panic when there is a bus in as much people leave and not come back
Want a good customer service try Stewarts
WTF

Little Falls, NY

#23 Oct 26, 2012
I hate the LF McD's. They are so incompetent. It's just wow. I mean, I know it's McD's but it seems like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for the employees in there. It's a joke.
working woman

Minoa, NY

#24 Oct 26, 2012
You should try working at a mcdonalds..... Its a crazy job.. But at least I work. thats m,ore than some of the scum that eat in the mcdonalds can say..U Lazy asses .!!!!!!!
little falls resident

Herkimer, NY

#25 Oct 27, 2012
I heard that if you are not family or good friends
of the manager you cannot get a job is this true?
what they need is to have someone open a burger king or a late night place to go and have a sandwich and coffee with out all the bull that goes on there happening OWNER WAKE UP AND SMELL THE
COFFEE we are not going to take all the bull much longer. city residents
dodongo

Little Falls, NY

#26 Oct 27, 2012
I get an oatmeal and a coffee occasionally in the morning on the way to my CAREER. So give me a break about your JOB.
Peachiepoo

United States

#27 Oct 28, 2012
That's nice. Come on here and call your customers lazy asses. That's great customer service! Guess what? Without us "lazy asses" you wouldn't have a job. Customers are what pay your check and put food on your table. Without a customer base to serve there is no store so calm down about insulting your customers and do your damn job!
Mayor McJunk

Little Falls, NY

#28 Oct 28, 2012
Shut up and eat your junk. See your junk. Breathe deeply amidst the gathering junk. Live the junk. Be one with the junk.
Local

Ilion, NY

#29 Oct 28, 2012
I go there about twice a month and I have never had an employee be rude to me. Probably because I'm not a self important jerk who is rude to the counter person. I don't feel like they owe me anything and I understand they are working just like everyone else so I'm polite to them and they in turn are polite to me.

I know a lot of people have a problem understanding this concept, but no one is forcing you to go there. If you don't like it stop going.
Wake up

United States

#30 Oct 29, 2012
You don't even have to be rude towards them, to get treated like crap -- and I'm not saying it's everyone, but definitely a few
mayhem

United States

#31 Oct 29, 2012
dodongo wrote:
I get an oatmeal and a coffee occasionally in the morning on the way to my CAREER. So give me a break about your JOB.
Ooooo, taking a superior view of McD's employees. You must be reeeeaaalllly important person!
dodongo

Little Falls, NY

#32 Oct 29, 2012
I'm not taking a superior view and I'm not an important person by any means but I'm not into being told I'm lazy and jobless just because that person holds a job at McDs. Just because people go their to eat doesn't mean they are lazy system suckers. Plenty of people work. Plenty of people don't want to walk into an establishment and be treated like dirt, especially when the place is a fast food joint. So I took offense to that employees comment. Get over it.
Oh yeah

Walpole, MA

#33 Oct 29, 2012
It's honestly worth the ten minute drive to Herkimer -- that's pretty sad, since we do have a McDonald's here
Messy

Walpole, MA

#34 Oct 30, 2012
Gimme a number 1 please, and hold the napkins
Clueless in LF

Stillwater, NY

#35 Oct 30, 2012
dodongo wrote:
I'm not taking a superior view and I'm not an important person by any means but I'm not into being told I'm lazy and jobless just because that person holds a job at McDs. Just because people go their to eat doesn't mean they are lazy system suckers. Plenty of people work. Plenty of people don't want to walk into an establishment and be treated like dirt, especially when the place is a fast food joint. So I took offense to that employees comment. Get over it.
You went through a lot of trouble to point out that the employees had a JOB and you had a CAREER.

That's a superior view.

Get over it.
dodongo

Little Falls, NY

#36 Oct 30, 2012
Is there something wrong with having a career? Last I checked there was not. So you get over it.
mayhem

United States

#37 Oct 30, 2012
dodongo wrote:
Is there something wrong with having a career? Last I checked there was not. So you get over it.
Is there something wrong with having a job? Last I checked there was not, so get over it.
last time

Bedford, MA

#38 Oct 30, 2012
Last time I checked dodongo and mayhem were jackasses who like to see there posts in type. Get over it.
dodongo

Little Falls, NY

#39 Oct 30, 2012
No I never said there was anything wrong with having a job, but dont get on here and insult your customer base just because you think your job is so much harder and crazier than everyone elses because it's not. THAT is what I was saying. We all worked meaningless jobs before we got into our real professions but that doesn't excuse poor customer service. I don't appreciate having a legitimate complaint be dismissed with "My job is crazy you lazy ass get a job" when I do have job and a whole career path. You all want to call me a jackass for saying so then fine, but it doesn't mean I don't have the right to say it. Point being if you're an employee in customer service you don't jump on Topix and complain about your customers. How can anyone disagree that point?
mayhem

Waltham, MA

#40 Oct 31, 2012
last time wrote:
Last time I checked dodongo and mayhem were jackasses who like to see there posts in type. Get over it.
LOL, sorry, didn't mean to interfere with this important discussion about customer service at a fast food place that serves food that is killing you.
Anonymous

Little Falls, NY

#41 Nov 14, 2012
Well being a regular in there, that lady keeps the riff raff out of there. Maybe the parents of these Tweens should realize that McDonalds is NOT a babysitter! You know I was in there the night that u speak of, and did u realize that those so called Tweens that were sitting there quietly had almost knocked over an elderly lady because they were screwing around. She makes sure that the teens all have something or they don't stay. I actually enjoy going there when she is there because she doesn't allow them to just hang out, I don't have to listen to cursing anymore either. I asked the GM why they kick them out, and the policy is if u don't haven't purchased something u just don't get to sit and hang that is loitering. Maybe you should look at both sides of the fence the next time your in there, or MAYBE your one of the idiotic parents that thinks that McDonald's is a babysitter so u don't have to deal with your delinquent child or children. Because that's what she keeps out now! It's about time they have a manager with a backbone who will follow the rules and not allow the delinquents to hang out and good for her!!!
Evil lady wrote:
she is an older woman with blonde hair and quite plump. atleast that is who I think you are talking about. I went in there and there was a couple tweens in there. Looks like they just got back from a game they were respectful and quiet talking amongst themselves. They all had drinks so the fat bitCCh screamed, "IF YOU GUYS ALL DONT HAVE FOOD OR DRINKS YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!' I said they all have drinks they can stay you dont need to be so damn mean1 She said no they need to go a few drinks arent enough to stay! So beware to the old folks that go there to enjoy a coffee! You probably need to buy 50 dollars worth of food to sit there! She must be so angry because she has her tampon in sideways and she is so fat cuz she eats the leftovers at the end of day! Id like to punch her in her face once of twice!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
361 West main street is a slum lord.He 11 hr a taxpayer 22
Fill it or Sell it! 18 hr Stupid is asdoes 9
protesters 18 hr Stupid is asdoes 14
Because Many Men Have Become Too Feminine to Wh... Fri Deep State and Co... 5
Absentee Landlords and Political Hacks Fri God Bless the USA 21
agenda 21 May 25 God Bless the USA 10
Prince V where are you May 25 Prince Velveeta 5

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance