McDonalds Little Falls
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
little falls resident

Little Falls, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Just like to know what is going on there stop in there and there
was a not so nice girl in there last night who was very not nice .
My friend who was with me said how rude she was and should be
reported.A couple of other people also said the same thing people got up and left saying no more for them.anyone know her name?
Info

West Roxbury, MA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Description?
Neighbor

East Granby, CT

#3 Oct 11, 2012
It was the city asessor ..She's closing it down .
Shirley Hughgeste

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
You deserve a break today.

A tax break, that is.
Shirley Hughgeste

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Better give them a tax break or they will shut down and we will lose all those jobs and have to drive to Hermiker for a fatburger.
What the hey

Syracuse, NY

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Try the one in Herkimer. Stopped there yesterday morning. All of the employees were out smoking. I walked in, and the Male manager followed me in. Waited on me, and got my breakfast and others in the drive thru as well,--- and NEVER Washed his hands!!!Nice. Handling all of the food and drinks. Then got done waiting on us and went back outside to finish smoking the cigarette that he let another employee outside hold for him!!!
Evil lady

Herkimer, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
she is an older woman with blonde hair and quite plump. atleast that is who I think you are talking about. I went in there and there was a couple tweens in there. Looks like they just got back from a game they were respectful and quiet talking amongst themselves. They all had drinks so the fat bitCCh screamed, "IF YOU GUYS ALL DONT HAVE FOOD OR DRINKS YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!' I said they all have drinks they can stay you dont need to be so damn mean1 She said no they need to go a few drinks arent enough to stay! So beware to the old folks that go there to enjoy a coffee! You probably need to buy 50 dollars worth of food to sit there! She must be so angry because she has her tampon in sideways and she is so fat cuz she eats the leftovers at the end of day! Id like to punch her in her face once of twice!!
Hollywoodifsheco uld

New York, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Complain through McDonald's website. It won't help at all, but you'll get some free sandwich coupons out of it, so you got that going for you.

About ten years ago, after many crappy experiences, I submitted a complaint via the website about the LF McDonalds. I stated the many issues I had experienced over the past couple of months. I left a phone number so they could contact me.
Couple of days later, the owner/or manager called me and bitched me out for all of my very valid complaints. Very nice customer service...

End result was a couple of Free sandwich coupons in the mail.
Nope

Albany, NY

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Hollywoodifshecould wrote:
Complain through McDonald's website. It won't help at all, but you'll get some free sandwich coupons out of it, so you got that going for you.
About ten years ago, after many crappy experiences, I submitted a complaint via the website about the LF McDonalds. I stated the many issues I had experienced over the past couple of months. I left a phone number so they could contact me.
Couple of days later, the owner/or manager called me and bitched me out for all of my very valid complaints. Very nice customer service...
End result was a couple of Free sandwich coupons in the mail.
Heres an idea, don't go there. Aside from ther service, why buy bland over priced food thats going to kill you?
HamBurglar

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2012
LF McDonalds is ghetto. Check out the Palatine one... very classy! As classy as McD's can get anyways.
little falls resident

Little Falls, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2012
what was going on at Mcdonalds last night? seen local police plus some Feds. there anyone know
anything? not a thing in the paper
Fed up

Wyoming, RI

#13 Oct 20, 2012
little falls resident wrote:
what was going on at Mcdonalds last night? seen local police plus some Feds. there anyone know
anything? not a thing in the paper
You saw some "Feds"? How did you know they were federal agents? Give me a break.
dodongo

Herkimer, NY

#14 Oct 25, 2012
That mcds is skeezy anyway
LF Previous Customer

Herkimer, NY

#15 Oct 25, 2012
There is a woman at McDonalds who seems wacky and suspicious. She may be the one phoning the police when drunks go through the drive thru. I don't drink and I don't behave in any way that makes me suspicious yet that wacky woman talked my ear off when she came outside with my food. She's very untrustworthy and acts paranoid. I hope that she's not there anymore because she's a huge pain in the a** and enough of a reason for me to not frequent Little Falls McDonald's. I haven't returned because she's so wacky that she may be calling the police on anyone she believes is suspicious. She probably thinks she is doing the community and police a favor. Only problem is she's probably a paranoid schizophrenic.
Customer service

Worcester, MA

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Our McDonalds is indeed, a joke. The heavy set lady gave me attitude, just because I asked for that half a slice of cheese, that's supposed to be on the fish filet. I actually had to take the sandwich apart and show this idiot, that they screwed up -- give me my cheese please
dodongo

Herkimer, NY

#17 Oct 25, 2012
There are several employees there who are obnoxious. There is the short plump blonde mentioned earlier, the night crew who just goofs off and acts like you're a nuisance and this one lady who has the worlds worst breath and shes crazy!
theoneuwanted

Canajoharie, NY

#18 Oct 26, 2012
the employees at little falls mc'd's are all druggies they will tell you theyr arent shy about what they do in ther sare time i wouldnt eat there if you paid me its true about them spitting in the food
little falls resident

Little Falls, NY

#19 Oct 26, 2012
I really need to agree with this statement the people than work there or try to work which
is another story you need to see this to see it in action most of them think they are important they should remeber for which they came from .they need to think the people you step on gong up are the same ones that step on you going down SO STOP AND LEARN THIS
Customer service

Worcester, MA

#20 Oct 26, 2012
It makes me laugh when there's only a few customers at the counter, and every employee is running around in a panic, because they're so busy -- that's funny sh#t! I'd like to be there when the buses pull in
fat blonde

Herkimer, NY

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Yeah, she is a witch. Maybe they need a lesson in customer service. I ordered, and paid extra, for a pumpkin shake. Got to the window and no pumpkin shake. So i agreed to chocolate. No chocolate either. Ended up with a strawberry and no refund on the extra i paid. They have the worst customer service EVER!!!! Who owns this place anyway???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Common Council meeting 19 min Hfjskeif snnwkajnnn 23
Willian Carrig aka bill 36 min Stuck 4
Poll Do you believe the Nano project will make LF fl... 38 min HOME 2 ROOST 24
tonights meeting 50 min around the corner 8
Ruggerios restaurant on Main St 2 hr Wondering 1
Sheriff Chris Farber (Jun '12) 9 hr Thinklogicallypeople 41
Forging for the Future 10 hr Bob 6
Debate 13 hr The 55 Percent 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance