scum lords in little falls

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Locke, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
ok this is sad...im trying to move and im having a hard time due to landlords wanting full security deposit and first months rent all at once.....well anyway the place im living at right now we have been trying to get the landlord to fix my roof thats been leaking for awhile now. when i do finally move i have to leave all my essentials like beds couch chairs electric appliances there due to cockroaches, bed bugs and to add to that black mold in different places. well to top that all off i went to take a shower couple days ago and i moved my shower curtain and here sets mushrooms growing beside my tub.i admit im disabled and have people come in to clean but thats not the issue. the issue is that when we confront our landlord with the problems he tells us "I WILL GET TO IT I BEEN REALLY BUSY." i can understand that but when an emergency takes place in one of his buildings and the police have to be called cause he isnt answering his phone and you have an emergency water going everywhere in 3 apartments in that building and they go to find him he was at another one of his girlfriends house thats pretty sad. i call him and "IM ON VACATION IM NOT IN TOWN.......WTF have someone for a back up. then on the first they are right here with their hand out for rent money. if we say we dont have it they go and get a 3 day then we go to court, but when they are in good with the judge the tenants are in the wrong and we are the ones at fault. then when you threaten to call codes it wont happen either because they are in good with the code department to..........SO WHAT AM I TO DO ...but suck it up get get bit up and wet while trying to sleep..and im not talking in a good way either.....i am open for suggestions of any kind thnx
what

Weehawken, NJ

#2 Aug 22, 2012
im the one who should be mad. I bet i'm giving you the money to pay your rent.
Go to

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Rocton Plaza
shroom

Red Hook, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
fedupinlf wrote:
ok this is sad...im trying to move and im having a hard time due to landlords wanting full security deposit and first months rent all at once.....well anyway the place im living at right now we have been trying to get the landlord to fix my roof thats been leaking for awhile now. when i do finally move i have to leave all my essentials like beds couch chairs electric appliances there due to cockroaches, bed bugs and to add to that black mold in different places. well to top that all off i went to take a shower couple days ago and i moved my shower curtain and here sets mushrooms growing beside my tub.i admit im disabled and have people come in to clean but thats not the issue. the issue is that when we confront our landlord with the problems he tells us "I WILL GET TO IT I BEEN REALLY BUSY." i can understand that but when an emergency takes place in one of his buildings and the police have to be called cause he isnt answering his phone and you have an emergency water going everywhere in 3 apartments in that building and they go to find him he was at another one of his girlfriends house thats pretty sad. i call him and "IM ON VACATION IM NOT IN TOWN.......WTF have someone for a back up. then on the first they are right here with their hand out for rent money. if we say we dont have it they go and get a 3 day then we go to court, but when they are in good with the judge the tenants are in the wrong and we are the ones at fault. then when you threaten to call codes it wont happen either because they are in good with the code department to..........SO WHAT AM I TO DO ...but suck it up get get bit up and wet while trying to sleep..and im not talking in a good way either.....i am open for suggestions of any kind thnx
The real issue: you went so long without using your shower that mushrooms had time to grow?

That's seriously gross man. Did they start growing on you too?
Wow

Poland, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2012
That's certainly some story...you sound like someone I wouldn't rent to. Your story actually sounds like your not really a tenant but someone trying to stir up trouble in LF..But then again, you must be getting an SSI check monthly if your disabled right? In addition to welfare I'm guessing...I second what "What" wrote.
Nasty Renters

Herkimer, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
While I agree "scum lords" are a problem here in Little Falls I'm just as upset about the scum renters. You know the type, the type that move into a great place and destroy it! The type that bring bed bugs and roaches with them! The type that ruin the floors, walls, kitchen cabinets, mirrors, windows, screens, grounds, etc!!!!! The kind that live like absolute filthy dirty scumbags and yet expect the landlord to drop everything and run to their aid whenever a problem arises...a problem that the renter caused themselves! I say suck it up and either learn to clean up after yourself or accept that your a filthy pig and just learn to deal with it!
Anonymous

Locke, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Wow u people got it all wrong....not rockton plaza and srry no welfare and yes i do get ssi. I was envolved in a car accident a few years ago. i dont get ssi cause im a duhh duhh or anything like that and i no i have rights just like tax payers do. and i do take showers regularly so thats not it either about the mushrooms. and as far as wanting to no if they were growing on me to I DONT NO YOU TELL ME YOU WAS HERE WITH ME LAST NIGHT.
otis the drunk

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
fedupinlf wrote:
Wow u people got it all wrong....not rockton plaza and srry no welfare and yes i do get ssi. I was envolved in a car accident a few years ago. i dont get ssi cause im a duhh duhh or anything like that and i no i have rights just like tax payers do. and i do take showers regularly so thats not it either about the mushrooms. and as far as wanting to no if they were growing on me to I DONT NO YOU TELL ME YOU WAS HERE WITH ME LAST NIGHT.
showering once a week isn't regular
what

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
SSI = welfare = doesnt work = loser. Ill bet you a million dollars the next word out of your mouth is "single mom" ... you people wear that as a badge of honor. That car accident you had "a few years ago" (Even you don't remember).... get over it and get back to work so I can at least stop paying your rent. Then I can move on to the next lazy ass that's stealing my hard earned money so they can sit on their asses and do nothing but figure out to get more free food stamps. Jesus Christ. It's gotta stop somewhere. When the 'haves'are broke. your outa luck.
Jason Sanford

Weehawken, NJ

#11 Aug 23, 2012
fedupinlf wrote:
This coming from a person who does nothing but bash everyone in Little Falls. I'm suprised to see you cannot afford to move, because you cannot afford the deposit and first months rent. Sounds to me like you may want to find a job, you seem to have enough down time to slam everyone. Good luck, hope your roof colapses on you KARMA
Shirley Hughgeste

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Nasty Renters wrote:
While I agree "scum lords" are a problem here in Little Falls I'm just as upset about the scum renters. You know the type, the type that move into a great place and destroy it! The type that bring bed bugs and roaches with them! The type that ruin the floors, walls, kitchen cabinets, mirrors, windows, screens, grounds, etc!!!!! The kind that live like absolute filthy dirty scumbags and yet expect the landlord to drop everything and run to their aid whenever a problem arises...a problem that the renter caused themselves! I say suck it up and either learn to clean up after yourself or accept that your a filthy pig and just learn to deal with it!
Well, screen your renters a bit better. And acknowledge that generally speaking, people who work for a living cannot afford to pay as much rent as the State will pay for you to house Section
8 scum. If you want to house decent folk, be prepared to take in less rent. If you want to maximize the rent, take in Section 8 scum. It's your choice, but you can't have it both ways. If you rent out to Section 8 scum for big bucks, don't complain when they trash your place.
knock knock

Clinton, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Shirley Hughgeste wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, screen your renters a bit better. And acknowledge that generally speaking, people who work for a living cannot afford to pay as much rent as the State will pay for you to house Section
8 scum. If you want to house decent folk, be prepared to take in less rent. If you want to maximize the rent, take in Section 8 scum. It's your choice, but you can't have it both ways. If you rent out to Section 8 scum for big bucks, don't complain when they trash your place.
He's mocking the first post.
Nasty Renters

Herkimer, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Shirley Hughgeste wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not rent to anyone!!! I own my home and I live in it! You don't have to be a landlord to see and know what goes on in these places, all I have to do is drive around town. One day a place looks nice. A week later I see a UHaul out front. A month after that I start to notice garbage on the porch and grass. A week after that I see screens knocked out of broken windows. A month after they have a 5'x5' pile of broken furniture at the curb for garbage pickup. Two weeks later again with the UHaul. A day later you see a contractors truck in the driveway and broken kitchen cabinets, carpets, and wood flooring all having to be replaced. Its not rocket science...its scum renters!
better

Holden, MA

#15 Aug 23, 2012
fedupinlf wrote:
Sorry but even if you took a shower once a week, no shrooms would grow.
Anonymous

Locke, NY

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Nasty Renters wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not rent to anyone!!! I own my home and I live in it! You don't have to be a landlord to see and know what goes on in these places, all I have to do is drive around town. One day a place looks nice. A week later I see a UHaul out front. A month after that I start to notice garbage on the porch and grass. A week after that I see screens knocked out of broken windows. A month after they have a 5'x5' pile of broken furniture at the curb for garbage pickup. Two weeks later again with the UHaul. A day later you see a contractors truck in the driveway and broken kitchen cabinets, carpets, and wood flooring all having to be replaced. Its not rocket science...its scum renters!
well just so u no i have no porch and this place on my side anyway is clean and is well taken care of ty and the only place is on the side of the building to put garbage and then on garbage night its spose to be whoever put the garbage there is to take it out but no my roomate takes it all out so that our side is clean. I have been in this place for 3 yrs and it hasnt beeen this bad and no its not from me. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO CLUE only from what i tell you on what goes on here and i was brung up to speak the truth.
Anonymous

Locke, NY

#17 Aug 23, 2012
better wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but even if you took a shower once a week, no shrooms would grow.
there is people including me that take showers every night YOU KNOW THERE IS A THING CALLED BLACK MOLD OUT THERE
full of it

Herkimer, NY

#18 Aug 23, 2012
little falls is full of do nothing scum like this one who sit on thier ass and collect the free money for whatever goddamned problem they can make up. GET A F-ING JOB you good for nothing slobs.
oh my gosh

Little Falls, NY

#19 Aug 23, 2012
call the board of health. if thecodes office will not do any thing.
Anonymous

Locke, NY

#20 Aug 23, 2012
oh my gosh wrote:
call the board of health. if thecodes office will not do any thing.
ty im glad someone said something encouraging instead of blaming it on me and my room mates..i thought id come for advise not to get bashed but what do u expect from people who dont no where im coming from and for those of you jerks that say get a job....I HAVE BEEN PUT ON RECORD TO NEVER WORK AGAIN.....yup come on bash me some more
reality

Verona, NY

#21 Aug 23, 2012
landlords won't put any $ into their shacks,
and most tennants know that and dont give a s**t anyway. its a mutual dont care attitude on both sides. landlords think of tennants as lowlifes and tennants live up to those expectations. its a perfect marriage. bottomfeeder lowlifes feeding on other bottomfeeding lowlifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Falls Car wash 14 min Scott 1
Affluent Little Falls 52 min Tom Payne 3
From Black programs to Black robes: Hidden History (Apr '14) 1 hr K Marx 7
Shared services 10 hr Ilikeanal 34
Mayor Bob was right tax the churches 14 hr no god 29
Gas prices in Little Falls 17 hr epar 33
automotive towing services 17 hr worth a try 16
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web