Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Good for him. Can we trade with Yorkville to get him back?
no kidding

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
Good for him. Can we trade with Yorkville to get him back?
The only thing the lazy eyed sociopath in the job now has done for the city is set a record for employee turnover. What are we up to now? 40 something cops?
mark

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Your police and fire board are the problem!When they start doing their job all departments will clean up their acts. These are the talk of the valley and a disgrace.
Just a citizen

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Little Falls PD pays less than many of the local departments. If you raise the salaries, it will attract and hold more trained officers. Penny wise and pound foolish for the City. Chief Masi does not have the ability to arbitrarily raise salaries.

Congratulations Greg. It is nice to see more LE from the Valley recognized for the talents they have.
wowww

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Maybe he will hire john dillon....
You Get What You Pay For

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Just a citizen wrote:
Little Falls PD pays less than many of the local departments. If you raise the salaries, it will attract and hold more trained officers. Penny wise and pound foolish for the City. Chief Masi does not have the ability to arbitrarily raise salaries.
Congratulations Greg. It is nice to see more LE from the Valley recognized for the talents they have.
There is a very good reason OLD SAYINGS stick around for so long.

I second the CONGRATS!
mark

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

You Get What You Pay For wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a very good reason OLD SAYINGS stick around for so long.
I second the CONGRATS!
Have forgotten why hero boy left herkimer pd in the first place??
You Get What You Pay For

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>Have forgotten why hero boy left herkimer pd in the first place??
DEluca stepped aside so he wouldn't be sullied by the mudsplash.
In his role as chief, he did nothing untoward.
yokelism

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

no kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the lazy eyed sociopath in the job now has done for the city is set a record for employee turnover. What are we up to now? 40 something cops?
Employee turnover in city-paid departments is not necessarily a sign of a problem. For example, in corrupt departments, where everyone is on the take, the employees stay on for years and years.
Poor Choice

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Unfortunately Mr.Deluca is not a good choice.He left LFalls Cause he did not want to follow procedure. Scandal with cover UPS and other poor choices he left on his own accord I know first hand.As a personal level. Pleasant guy dirty mouth loves the ladies and is a heavy drinker.When I was involved with city politics we had many problems with his type of work ethic .Fortunately we now have a chief with zero tolerence for dishonesty.Were lucky to be rid of MrDeluca.
Im here to see the chief

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Poor Choice wrote:
Unfortunately Mr.Deluca is not a good choice.He left LFalls Cause he did not want to follow procedure. Scandal with cover UPS and other poor choices he left on his own accord I know first hand.As a personal level. Pleasant guy dirty mouth loves the ladies and is a heavy drinker.When I was involved with city politics we had many problems with his type of work ethic .Fortunately we now have a chief with zero tolerence for dishonesty.Were lucky to be rid of MrDeluca.
Ladies, drinking and mouth aside he left because Mike Masi screwed him over. Salaries have nothing to do with the ridiculous turnover at the department. Anyone with half a brain knows that. Stop down and ask for the chief. You'll see pretty quick what I mean.
Poor Choice

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Not true you sound like the disgruntled officer that was asked to resign and now spends his time trolling Topix.The Chief is a Good Man very honest and works hard.He had a lot of bad apples after the last chief left things now are done by the book.
Albany St

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Poor Choice wrote:
Not true you sound like the disgruntled officer that was asked to resign and now spends his time trolling Topix.The Chief is a Good Man very honest and works hard.He had a lot of bad apples after the last chief left things now are done by the book.
You sound like you need to log off and go patrol. You replied to that post within minutes of it being up. Sounds to me like you are the one trolling Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Little Falls Forum right now

Search the Little Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Copper Moose Ale House 5 hr bogus 192
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr lionland 6,326
Best divorce and custody lawyer in the county? 12 hr oooo 14
Gas Plant 14 hr Prince V 268
Review: First Baptist Church Of Little Falls 16 hr seriously 221
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
question Thu Resident 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Little Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE