Letter to the Editor Preview.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81 Apr 16, 2013
Well The letter was published on Sat. It seems to be well recieved. I posted the preview on topix for those who do not read the Times. The letter to the Editor was for those who do not go on topix. My next letter is being researched now. It will be a timeline style letter that will ask the questions of who on the city council approached the county assessor office concerning Presta and her efforts concerning the City and the Y. Who in the county offices may have released Presta improperly and why. Who in the County Gov. has connections with the County Assessors, The Courts, and possibly the D.A. and how they connect with councilpersons who "pushed" for Prests termination. Finaly the connections with everyone mentioned and thier professional and fraternal and family ties to the Y and the Ys board. I am hoping with a little help the State Attorney General will get interested to investigate. I will try to complete his task and submit to the Letter to the Editor before the next Common Council Meeting. thank you.

“Shop Yokel”

Since: Mar 12

Small Falls, USA

#82 Apr 16, 2013
HawaiiStyleDave wrote:
Well The letter was published on Sat. It seems to be well recieved. I posted the preview on topix for those who do not read the Times. The letter to the Editor was for those who do not go on topix. My next letter is being researched now. It will be a timeline style letter that will ask the questions of who on the city council approached the county assessor office concerning Presta and her efforts concerning the City and the Y. Who in the county offices may have released Presta improperly and why. Who in the County Gov. has connections with the County Assessors, The Courts, and possibly the D.A. and how they connect with councilpersons who "pushed" for Prests termination. Finaly the connections with everyone mentioned and thier professional and fraternal and family ties to the Y and the Ys board. I am hoping with a little help the State Attorney General will get interested to investigate. I will try to complete his task and submit to the Letter to the Editor before the next Common Council Meeting. thank you.
Gee, Mr. Burleson, you been a pretty busy fella. Yer like the folks in the Army. You do more before 9AM then most folks do all the live long day. Yer letter sounds purty thura, but Clem wanted me to point one point of ommission. He says you should rightly be askin''bout how the City conducted itself in the hirin' of the position o' assesser. Clem says it don't seem right and lak you says, a little daylight might be good. Clem says it's only raght. Why when Clem was hiring an assistant manager for "Clem's Hubcap Empooreum" he even advertised the job publikly. He ended up hirin' a fella from Stratford. Clem don't discriminate on the basis of tribe.

Location hidden

#83 Apr 16, 2013
Dam Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Mr. Burleson, you been a pretty busy fella. Yer like the folks in the Army. You do more before 9AM then most folks do all the live long day. Yer letter sounds purty thura, but Clem wanted me to point one point of ommission. He says you should rightly be askin''bout how the City conducted itself in the hirin' of the position o' assesser. Clem says it don't seem right and lak you says, a little daylight might be good. Clem says it's only raght. Why when Clem was hiring an assistant manager for "Clem's Hubcap Empooreum" he even advertised the job publikly. He ended up hirin' a fella from Stratford. Clem don't discriminate on the basis of tribe.
Whatever. I must find a translator app for Yokel-Speak. But thanks for playing!

“Shop Yokel”

Small Falls, USA

#84 Apr 16, 2013
HawaiiStyleDave wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever. I must find a translator app for Yokel-Speak. But thanks for playing!
Sorry, mister, I aint had me much schoolin'. But I do my best to communicate.

Clem says yer just dodgin' the issue, but I know yer a good fella and wood never do somethin' like that.

Location hidden

#85 Apr 16, 2013
Dam Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, mister, I aint had me much schoolin'. But I do my best to communicate.
Clem says yer just dodgin' the issue, but I know yer a good fella and wood never do somethin' like that.
The only thing I am dodging is your silliness tonight. Goodnight.

“Shop Yokel”

Small Falls, USA

#86 Apr 16, 2013
HawaiiStyleDave wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I am dodging is your silliness tonight. Goodnight.
I won't tell Clem you said that. It's not good for his anger management issues.
Resign

United States

#87 Apr 16, 2013
Honestly, I'd rather have Dam Yokel or Clem on the Council than Second Wave Dave.
We hate you

Herkimer, NY

#88 Apr 16, 2013
HawaiiStyleDave wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I am dodging is your silliness tonight. Goodnight.
Go to hell you freak of nature.
LFer

Little Falls, NY

#89 Apr 16, 2013
LOVE Clem. He is wise and funny. He is not an as*wipe.

HATE Hawaii. He is snide and nutso.
gone

Farmington, CT

#90 Apr 16, 2013
Dam Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>I won't tell Clem you said that. It's not good for his anger management issues.
Can you give the mayor some of Clem's meds?
Monroe Street

Little Falls, NY

#91 Apr 17, 2013
We are in Hawaii Dave's Ward. We wanted to give a hardworking fellow a chance. Sorry now, obviously. Worse than some of your aldermen, he not only does not listen to constituents, he actively does the damdnest things for godknowswhat, his own glory. We've concluded that he is nuts. Not stable.
I agree

New York, NY

#92 Apr 17, 2013
Monroe Street wrote:
We are in Hawaii Dave's Ward. We wanted to give a hardworking fellow a chance. Sorry now, obviously. Worse than some of your aldermen, he not only does not listen to constituents, he actively does the damdnest things for godknowswhat, his own glory. We've concluded that he is nuts. Not stable.
He is my alderman too. I voted for him because he seemed earnest. Now I would vote for my neighbor's dog before I voted for him ever again. He is either insane, or just likes picking fights with random people. He is bad for Little Falls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheese whiz! 1 hr Main Street Farce 178
PEZ IS BACK after a 2 week absence 2 hr GOLF FANATIC 28
Front Lawn Politics 3 hr Prince V 2
Scumbag. 3 hr Prince V 4
Who is the crazy lady walking talking to her se... 5 hr ooooo 6
City Direction 7 hr Ted 26
West Main St: A new dump 9 hr Just sayin 29

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance